• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Monkeypox

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Monkeypox spreads in different ways. The virus can spread from person-to-person through:

• direct contact with the infectious rash, scabs, or body fluids
  • respiratory secretions during prolonged, face-to-face contact, or during intimate physical contact, such as kissing, cuddling, or sex
  • touching items (such as clothing or linens) that previously touched the infectious rash or body fluids
  • pregnant people can spread the virus to their fetus through the placenta
It’s also possible for people to get monkeypox from infected animals, either by being scratched or bitten by the animal or by preparing or eating meat or using products from an infected animal.

Monkeypox can spread from the time symptoms start until the rash has fully healed and a fresh layer of skin has formed. The illness typically lasts 2-4 weeks. People who do not have monkeypox symptoms cannot spread the virus to others. At this time, it is not known if monkeypox can spread through semen or vaginal fluids.

So based off of the above, which was directly copied from the CDC website:

A. Why would this ever be a pandemic level scare? It isnt air transmitted
B. Is it ok for tge government to ban sex for several months to restrict the transmission?
C. Is it ok to mandate condom use ?

Im very interested in the hypocrisy about to flow from a virus that literally needs direct contact to spread and isn’t really lethal

Monkeypox spreads in different ways. The virus can spread from person-to-person through:

• direct contact with the infectious rash, scabs, or body fluids
  • respiratory secretions during prolonged, face-to-face contact, or during intimate physical contact, such as kissing, cuddling, or sex
  • touching items (such as clothing or linens) that previously touched the infectious rash or body fluids
  • pregnant people can spread the virus to their fetus through the placenta
It’s also possible for people to get monkeypox from infected animals, either by being scratched or bitten by the animal or by preparing or eating meat or using products from an infected animal.

Monkeypox can spread from the time symptoms start until the rash has fully healed and a fresh layer of skin has formed. The illness typically lasts 2-4 weeks. People who do not have monkeypox symptoms cannot spread the virus to others. At this time, it is not known if monkeypox can spread through semen or vaginal fluids.
Once again, a virus is hitting gay men more than other groups.
I worked at a large hospital in Pittsburgh in the mid-80's when AIDS hit. A co-worker called it "Cumitis of the butthole". I still laugh about that. Couldn't get away with that now.

Like AIDS this disease could easily be contained with a quarantine but some groups are special and have more rights than the rest of us. I say FIZUCK THEIR FEELINGS.10A1EFB3-C557-42CD-9F83-3F1B73648418.jpeg

So they are holding a lgbtq festival in San Francisco while simultaneously calling for greater government intervention in the Monkeypox epidemic… now I don’t really care if tgey have a festival or not, none of my business, but I want to remind you that the same mental midgets forcibly shuttered churches during the covid outbreak and went apeshit when Florida refused to close their beaches… its just narrative hypocritical crap… the rules follow how their ideals want reality to be, not how it is…

Facts say that monkeypox is mostly transmitted during close encounters… a six foot rule would effectively neuter the virus, but what they want it time off of work and restrictions on things they don’t want to do

How come this only seems to be transmitted by gay men?
That seems odd, given the OP.

So they are holding a lgbtq festival in San Francisco while simultaneously calling for greater government intervention in the Monkeypox epidemic… now I don’t really care if tgey have a festival or not, none of my business, but I want to remind you that the same mental midgets forcibly shuttered churches during the covid outbreak and went apeshit when Florida refused to close their beaches… its just narrative hypocritical crap… the rules follow how their ideals want reality to be, not how it is…

Facts say that monkeypox is mostly transmitted during close encounters… a six foot rule would effectively neuter the virus, but what they want it time off of work and restrictions on things they don’t want to do
Quit being homophobic.

Quit being homophobic.
Of course, what i should be doing is begging for a lockdown for monkeypox… or maybe trying to modify Hippa so people can no longer associate it with homosexual sex lol, like they did with aids.. only instead of barring states from requiring you to disclose if you had it, lets just bar them from discussing anything about it except how scary it is so that we can get more irrational lockdowns 😂

Nah what if the pox gets on the mail in ballots… lets go virtual voting… or better yet, just cancel tge elections until its safer lol
6olu5s.jpg