• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

More Black Lives Matter news...Marine hero attacked by black thugs

Stewey

Reaction score
Marine gets knocked unconscious after refusing to answer "do black lives matter"?

An Iraq war veteran whose bravery inspired two statues says he was beaten by a group of teens in Washington, DC on Friday night after they approached and asked him whether 'black lives matter'.

Chris Marquez, 30, a decorated US Marine veteran, was eating in a McDonald's when the youths walked up and started questioning him, WJLA reported.

'I felt threatened and thought they were trying to intimidate me, so I figured I'm just going to keep to my food, eat my food and hopefully they'll leave me alone,' Marquez told the station.

The youths started calling him a racist, he said, but it was when he tried to leave the restaurant that things went badly for him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ys-beaten-teens-asked-black-lives-matter.html

BLM...another phony "cause".

See this is the fascist/liberal way.....repeat **** ( blm, hands up don't shoot, etc.) long enough that people believe it. Doesn't matter if it's true especially among the illiterate masses. Straight outta Lewinsky....dems have this **** figured out and their stealth take over took 40-50 years. They kidnapped the education system, made slaves of the ignorant, were patient and now here we are on the very brink of anarchy and a race war.

We are already to the point of willingly fighting the BLM here in Montana.

Oh, wait, different BLM. Well they can come get their ***** kicked too.

See this is the fascist/liberal way.....repeat **** ( blm, hands up don't shoot, etc.) long enough that people believe it. Doesn't matter if it's true especially among the illiterate masses. Straight outta Lewinsky....dems have this **** figured out and their stealth take over took 40-50 years. They kidnapped the education system, made slaves of the ignorant, were patient and now here we are on the very brink of anarchy and a race war.

It's going according to plan. Divide and conquer.