• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

More radical Christians killing people in Sweden

Radicalized box truck. The MSM and spin doctors from the left will claim this truck attack just like the last three have nothing to do with Islam.

I have a great idea. .........why don't we import more immigrants that seek to destroy our society and values. What bad can happen?

1185dfbead68515a4f2ef99d1cf4c893.jpg

They blame the Western country they are happy living in, is how I would have concluded that meme.

when are we going to ban trucks like this?

1185dfbead68515a4f2ef99d1cf4c893.jpg

They blame the Western country they are happy living in, is how I would have concluded that meme.

all they need is sports, beer, 4x4 pick-up trucks, and woman that are more than a pair of eyeballs covered from head to toe by blacks sheets, and they will chill out..

all they need is sports, beer, 4x4 pick-up trucks, and woman that are more than a pair of eyeballs covered from head to toe by blacks sheets, and they will chill out..

Obviously they're angry because they can't eat bacon.

Cmon Ron. We all know it is due to climate change.

Mama says alligators is mean because they have too many teefs and it hurts their mouths.

Islam is love man. Pure sweet love that has to be kept at a distance. I would never want it to become a majority religion in this country or we'd be done. That's an absolute .