• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

More secret documents found in another office of Biden's

Pelosi money behind it.

ABC News dutifully reporting this morning that Trump had many more classified documents at his home than Biden did.

Did they report about a VP not having the same authority as a president.

ABC News dutifully reporting this morning that Trump had many more classified documents at his home than Biden did.
Did they mention that the documents Trump had were extra special top secret classified documents?

Did they mention that the documents Trump had were extra special top secret classified documents?
No mention that the FBI posted pictures of Trump's top secret documents online either.

We're there any signs of documents in his toilet? We need pictures of the toilet.

We're there any signs of documents in his toilet? We need pictures of the toilet.

I'm sure Hunters finger prints and cocaine residue are all over them too.

I just dont think the powers that be should let this go. More documents found in Bidens house yesterday. Clearly Trumps house needs to be raided again

They want you to believe more documents = more guilt.

325280290_5984346948285103_7447467230914965826_n.jpg

i feel bad for the FBI agent who has to comb through DOCTOR Jill's panty drawer. It won't be like Melania's.

No surprise there - there's always an excuse when Marxists are caught out doing the same **** they vilify others for.

One of them actually had the power to declassified documents. The other it was straight up illegal and he had no buisness with them at all.

They are not the same.

i feel bad for the FBI agent who has to comb through DOCTOR Jill's panty drawer. It won't be like Melania's.
How can you be sure? Sure she’s hot, but there’s no guarantee she’s not wearing fart catchers.

What will happen? Will there be consequences? No. Nothing will happen.

That's the standard if you belong to the party above the constitution. No law applies to you.

Things that the common man goes to prison for, have no bearing on you. You're protected.

Regardless as many people as possible should make these people's actions famous. At least the ones we can find out.

Since our mainstream media will not do it. They actually for the most part are an arm of the party who will censor,ridicule and slander those who expose the party.

It's truly a sad state of affairs being run by corrupt gangsters.

I can't believe we have no good men with integrity at the federal level. When good men do nothing to stop evil it will win.

How can you be sure? Sure she’s hot, but there’s no guarantee she’s not wearing fart catchers.
I'm going to assume you're saying Melania is hot and not Alice Cooper.
I'd dig through Melania's panty drawer on the assumption her 5,000 panties together weigh about 1/2 pound and smell of peaches. I'll also assume that all 5 pairs of Alice Cooper's smell like mothballs.

I'm sure Hunters finger prints and cocaine residue are all over them too.

More documents were found? Quick where is Pelosi lover? The guy found by the San Fran police in his underwear guilty of assault? Remember him?

I'd dig through Melania's panty drawer on the assumption her 5,000 panties together weigh about 1/2 pound and smell of peaches. I'll also assume that all 5 pairs of Alice Cooper's smell like mothballs.

two sentences I would never have thunk could be strung together,..

Can impeach him for his actions. A former vice president has no business keeping classified documents! Use his own words about Trump documents for the impeachment.
that would be stupid, even for you cooch. Why in heavens name would you want to impeach the worst POTUS ever.....especially when the Dims will discredit him themselves?

Some of those documents go back to when he was a senator. Can you fathom how many others in congress make **** disappear they don't want seen.

that would be stupid, even for you cooch. Why in heavens name would you want to impeach the worst POTUS ever.....especially when the Dims will discredit him themselves?
I agree. He is their problem now. What ever direction they turn now goes against them. All we need to do is start the popcorn.