• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

More secret documents found in another office of Biden's

Some of those documents go back to when he was a senator. Can you fathom how many others in congress make **** disappear they don't want seen.

Ya about time for the "Oh we all did it at one time or another so now we better stop." BS is about to start.

Any of us that did it would be rotting in prison right now.

Do we have "his word as a Biden" that he has done nothing wrong?

Do we have "his word as a Biden" that he has done nothing wrong?

Of course. Because he has a very very very very very very very very veeeeeeeeeery long history of never telling a lie..haha.

******* guy is a joke. His entire administration is circus sideshow of people I wouldn't let run a lemonade stand.

Of course. Because he has a very very very very very very very very veeeeeeeeeery long history of never telling a lie..haha.

******* guy is a joke. His entire administration is circus sideshow of people I wouldn't let run a lemonade stand.
What if you got a really good deal on a large supply of inexpensive Chinese lemon concentrate, free sugar from other political friends and ice-making supplies from the Ukraine?

how come the board liberals arent in here telling us that this is much ado about nothing, but TRUMP... goddammit

FBI Searched the Penn Biden Center in November, White House Misled the Public​

Last edited:

images

I wouldn't let him near a Lemonade Stand for fear of him sniffing and grouping kids.

Here a document, there a document, everywhere a document. Face it folks, our intelligence has been sold for years. why no hangings?

The question should be where are the Republicans outraged by this clear media manipulation at election time?

The FBI would only do that if they were ordered to, and not by Joe Biden.
The powers that be, which is not Joe, have decided it's time for him to go.

Here a document, there a document, everywhere a document. Face it folks, our intelligence has been sold for years. why no hangings?
because we the people are still to comfortable despite our high tax rate, seeing our taxpayer money sent off to other countries, and being told we are the common denominator in not only the world's problems, but also this nation's problems.

George woulda been stacking bodies.

because we the people are still to comfortable despite our high tax rate, seeing our taxpayer money sent off to other countries, and being told we are the common denominator in not only the world's problems, but also this nation's problems.

George woulda been stacking bodies.
quote-when-an-opponent-declares-i-will-not-come-over-to-your-side-i-calmly-say-your-child-adolf-hitler-53-84-89.jpg

Has anyone looked to see if Joe is claiming that $50,000 a month Hunter is paying him in “rent” on his taxes? I bet he’s not.

Reactions: xjx
Every liberal everywhere..."What? What did you say about Trump's taxes?"

Look, if a Chinese spy chief is invited to hunters rented house , where visitors logs are not required, what's the problem? Hunter invites chief to garage so he can smoke some Crack while chief takes pictures of secret documents. Nothing was removed from the garage. Cmon man!

Well I don't see the problem with that.
I mean I was just about to drive up to Canada and vote in their elections.

And then later this month I think I'll fly into Mexico and vote in their elections cuz I'm sure they'll let me right.

I mean they're enlightened societies, right?

Well I don't see the problem with that.
I mean I was just about to drive up to Canada and vote in their elections.

And then later this month I think I'll fly into Mexico and vote in their elections cuz I'm sure they'll let me right.

I mean they're enlightened societies, right?
I have never been to Canada sober.

Furgit about them taxes Wig, we gotta git more votes commin in since they been closin' down them grave yard votes.

View attachment 10515

democrats-vote-to-give-vote-to-illegals.png

The entire point of allowing our border to be flooded with millions of illegal law breaking invaders is to make a path for them to vote as soon as possible. Make sure they're located in area's your opposition has a stronghold. Bam! You dominate!

The entire point of allowing our border to be flooded with millions of illegal law breaking invaders is to make a path for them to vote as soon as possible. Make sure they're located in area's your opposition has a stronghold. Bam! You dominate!

Except Martha s Vineyard.......no extra votes needed there.