• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Muzzies Attack Muhammed Art Exhibit

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Hey Ron, the local news is reporting that authorities are investigating whether this might have been done by Muslims. Shocker.

Remember how the Anglican extremists assassinated people in England when Monty Python made fun of The Bishop?

Shocking. very racist of all you for pointing out the truth. Shhhh.

You bunch of CONservative Reigh Wingers! CLEARLY this was another case of police brutality!

Something to keep in your pocket for the Libs. Why is it okay to burn and stomp on the U.S. flag but not okay to make a plain ol' picture of Mohammed if the First Ammendment applies to both?

Something to keep in your pocket for the Libs. Why is it okay to burn and stomp on the U.S. flag but not okay to make a plain ol' picture of Mohammed if the First Ammendment applies to both?

because a depiction of the pedophilic prophet is forbidden by the covenants of Islam. The Religion Of Peace strictly forbids idolatry of man. Wait, I mean, Muhammad wasn't a man, but a prophet. Or he was a man, but he had some flaws. Pedohilia is one of them. ******* goats is another. **** Islam and anyone who follows this ****** up bullshit religion.

because a depiction of the pedophilic prophet is forbidden by the covenants of Islam. The Religion Of Peace strictly forbids idolatry of man. Wait, I mean, Muhammad wasn't a man, but a prophet. Or he was a man, but he had some flaws. Pedohilia is one of them. ******* goats is another. **** Islam and anyone who follows this ****** up bullshit religion.
But I though we had separation of church and state in this country? We are coming up on high school commencement season after all.
Remember too Supe, that it's okay to **** a goat but Islam requires that you kill it afterward and sell the meat to the next village and not you own. (I don't make this **** up.)

Last edited:
A Muslim dies and finds himself before the Pearly Gates.
He is very excited, as all his life he has longed to meet the Prophet Muhammad. Having arrived at the Gates of Heaven, he meets a man with a beard.
'Are you Muhammad?' he asks.
'No, my son. I am Peter. Muhammad is higher up.
And he points to a ladder that rises into the clouds.
Delighted that Muhammad should be higher than Peter.
he climbs the ladder in great strides,
climbs through the clouds coming to a room where he meets another bearded man.
He asks again, 'Are you Muhammad?
'No, I am Moses. Muhammad is higher still.
Exhausted, but with a heart full of joy.
he continues to climb the ladder and, yet again,
he discovers an even larger room
where he meets another man with a beard.
Full of hope, he asks again, 'Are you Muhammad?
'No, I am Jesus...You will find Muhammad higher up.
Muhammad higher than Jesus! The poor man can hardly contain his delight and climbs and climbs, ever higher. Once again, he reaches a larger room where he meets a man with a beard and repeats his question:
'Are you Muhammad?' he gasps,
as he is, by now, totally out of breath from all his climbing.
'No, my son...I am God. But you look exhausted.
Would you like a coffee?'
'Yes, please, my Lord'
God looks behind him, claps his hands and calls out:

'Hey, Muhammad, two coffees!'

ISIS takes credit....these two dudes were roomies in Phoenix. A member of their mosque said he was "SHOCKED" to learn that they would be violent and extremist.

REALLY????

ISIS takes credit....these two dudes were roomies in Phoenix. A member of their mosque said he was "SHOCKED" to learn that they would be violent and extremist.

REALLY????

One of the guys was a devoted Christian and promising athlete until a car accident then turned to Islam. He was under the FBI's radar for about 10 years, but did not keep a close enough eye on him and his radical postings on social media. Family is already is saying how much of a pussycat he was. LOL

They're worldwide cancer.I just can't respect this bullshit at all.

This is what - the 9th or 10th incident of domestic terrorism under Bammy's watch? Recall that zero occurred under Bush after 9/11.

Bammy called ISIS "JV Terrorists." He and Hildebeast and Kerry refused to pay them any attention.

Now...ISIS is on our shores. Attacking us here at home. He'll likely call this "workplace violence" or some other horseshit as he continues to wage his own war against Conservatives and Christians here in America.

Where is the outrage?

This is what - the 9th or 10th incident of domestic terrorism under Bammy's watch? Recall that zero occurred under Bush after 9/11.

Bammy called ISIS "JV Terrorists." He and Hildebeast and Kerry refused to pay them any attention.

Now...ISIS is on our shores. Attacking us here at home. He'll likely call this "workplace violence" or some other horseshit as he continues to wage his own war against Conservatives and Christians here in America.

Where is the outrage?

Jade Helm.is preparing for the real terrorists. Getting things ready for when he has to defend the USA from all you bitter right wingers and your guns and religion that you are clinging too.

Jade Helm.is preparing for the real terrorists. Getting things ready for when he has to defend the USA from all you bitter right wingers and your guns and religion that you are clinging too.
Are there that many of them in the southwest? We already know that Bomma isn't going to defend the border.

Goat ******* sub humans reveal they have lots of even worse goat ******* sub human "sleepers" hidden amongst the U.S. population of sub human goat *******. Film at eleven.

“We have 71 trained soldiers in 15 different states ready at our word to attack any target we desire. Out of the 71 trained soldiers 23 have signed up for missions like Sunday, We are increasing in number bithnillah. Of the 15 states, 5 we will name… Virginia, Maryland, Illinois, California, and Michigan.”
The message closes with:
“The next six months will be interesting, To our Amir Al Mu’mineen make dua for us and continue your reign, May Allah enoble your face.
May Allah send His peace and blessings upon our Prophet Muhummad and all those who follow until the last Day.”
Abu Ibrahim Al Ameriki

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-co...-71-trained-soldiers-on-u-s-soil-3005274.html

Nothing to see here folks....this is just the JV team.

I mentioned this on FB but i'll put it here too. In a twist on Facebook's Throwback Thursday, in the name of free speech I am declaring "Mohammed Monday" where you replace your profile pic with a cartoon of Mohammed. #MohammedMonday
Here's mine:

Mohammed1.jpg

I mentioned this on FB but i'll put it here too. In a twist on Facebook's Throwback Thursday, in the name of free speech I am declaring "Mohammed Monday" where you replace your profile pic with a cartoon of Mohammed. #MohammedMonday
Here's mine:

View attachment 1476
shouldnt there be a young girl with the Holy Pedophile?

shouldnt there be a young girl with the Holy Pedophile?

We can draw different pics each week. BTW, I just did a search for #MohammedMonday and it already exists, so someone beat me to it.