• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

My request in terms of how you losers address me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
As most of you know, I graduated law school and thereby have a juris doctorate degree (J.D.). That is the degree all law school graduates receive - me included.

Since I have a doctorate, I hereby demand that henceforth, all must address me as "Dr. Steeltime." I consulted with Dr. Jill on the subject and we are in complete agreement that my request is reasonable.

Dr. Steeltime to you losers.

As most of you know, I graduated law school and thereby have a juris doctorate degree (J.D.). That is the degree all law school graduates receive - me included.

Since I have a doctorate, I hereby demand that henceforth, all must address me as "Dr. Steeltime." I consulted with Dr. Jill on the subject and we are in complete agreement that my request is reasonable.

Dr. Steeltime to you losers.

Jill Biden is a joke. Doctor my ***.

Jill Biden is a joke. Doctor my ***.

If she's a Doctor, it's even more despicable that she knowingly let that dementia-ridden boob go out there like that. Hell, encouraged it.

If she's a Doctor, it's even more despicable that she knowingly let that dementia-ridden boob go out there like that. Hell, encouraged it.

She most certainly is a doctor. Well, not a "doctor" doctor, but she has a Ph.D. in "Vaginas and the Economy: An Introspection."

Not nearly as good as my juris doctorate, you deplorable hicks. You shall now refer to Dr. Jill as "Dr. Jill, the non-doctor doctor" and to me as "Dr. Steeltime, fount of knowledge and wisdom."

I know, I know, my demanding to be called "doctor" because I have a juris doctorate may sound pompous, and narcissistic, and inane, stupid, moronic beyond description ...

Yes. Yes, it does, "Dr. Jill."

Hey Doc...Supe has a rash and blisters on his private parts. If he sends you pictures, can you diagnose?

Don't need the pictures. Simply find the nearest wild goat in Supe's territory, determine what bizarre STD it has, and VOILA! Case closed.

Dr. Steeltime's latest calendar meeting:

7ElJ.gif

are you a doctor of proctology?

No, not at all. That would be Dongster's specialty. He is well-versed in inspecting anuses and male genitals.

I deal with ideas - thought - words - language. I am known for my irreverent puns, deemed a cunning linguist.

**** this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.