• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

My wife rocks

Mrs. Fan was in Cheyenne for a doctor's appointment. Just before she leaves this morning she calls and asks me if she needs to pick up ammo.

Love the girl.

Tell her she doesn't need to call. The answer is always , Yes.

Tell her she doesn't need to call. The answer is always , Yes.

We always need more, and she knows it. Finding .38 special is hard these days.

The daughter of one of my employees works for Cabella’s. She snagged a case of 9mm ammo for me as soon as it was off the truck. And I got her employee discount.

Tell her I need some!

So she is a high caliber gal.

tenor.gif

The daughter of one of my employees works for Cabella’s. She snagged a case of 9mm ammo for me as soon as it was off the truck. And I got her employee discount.

Share the love.

Share the love.

I would for everyone if I could. That practice is frowned upon by Cabella’s though because ammo is in such high demand and short supply. Plus, I’m hiring her as a QC Chemist in two weeks.

We always need more, and she knows it. Finding .38 special is hard these days.

You'll have no trouble finding it if you come into my house uninvited....

Not YOU per se, but people.

A sort of related question: Does anyone here own one of those neoprene belly band holsters, like 2A4LIFE, or Gearsoo? Any thoughts? Good or bad?

Gearsoo appears to be much less expensive than 2A4LIFE, has anyone had a chance to compare the two?

A sort of related question: Does anyone here own one of those neoprene belly band holsters, like 2A4LIFE, or Gearsoo? Any thoughts? Good or bad?

Gearsoo appears to be much less expensive than 2A4LIFE, has anyone had a chance to compare the two?

Never heard of them. Did you search out reviews?

If you are looking for ammo, go to www.ammoseek.com they scour on-line dealers and brokers and will show you where it is available. The prices are up right now (but they are everywhere), but if you are looking for single boxes or bulk orders they usually have it available somewhere. Most of the places have been shipping within 72 hours.

Never heard of them. Did you search out reviews?
Good idea. I found a similar item on Amazon with very good reviews, and its cheaper. Plus free return if I don't like it.