• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

N. Korea again

North Korea: Unwanted war 'closer,' US warns

North Korea’s latest missile test brings the world "closer to war," US ambassador Nikki Haley has told the UN Security Council.

41589106_303.jpg

The North Korean regime would be "utterly destroyed" if it came to war, Haley told the council while demanding that China cut off oil deliveries to Pyongyang.

Haley said Trump had called Chinese President Xi Jinping and urged him to take "a pivotal step" by cutting oil, warning that, if not, the US could take the oil situation "into our own hands."

"If war comes, make no mistake: The North Korean regime will be utterly destroyed," said Haley, adding that it was a conflict the US was not seeking.

http://www.dw.com/en/north-korea-unwanted-war-closer-us-warns/a-41589342

----------------------------------

Saddle up

HIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And **** y'all who think otherwise.

At some point death would be more welcome than living like that. If we do end up throwing down with them. I see potential for their army to turn against bowl cut Jr if they know we're all in to help them be successful. Just a thought anyway. I can't even fathom being born into that life.

The same could have been said during the time of US slavery. I still remember as a child having this discussion with a very elderly family member. They were able to tell what their grandparents said. Everyone of them WANTED to rise up, there was just never a collective desire.

You've seen the videos of these people worshipping Dear Leader and Super Leader and all the other Leaders. It is the most forced thing ever. They do this out of fear and nothing else. I mean, you **** up bad enough over there, it isn't just you that gets punished, but 3 generations of your family. A revolt would be awesome, but they have no weapons, no food and probably no energy to do it.

So proper gun control really works.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Let the games begin

North Korea to Parade Dozens of Long-Range Missiles Before Winter Olympics

North Korea is planning to show off dozens of long-range missiles at a February 8 parade, the day before the Winter Olympics is set to begin in South Korea, two diplomatic sources with deep knowledge of North Korea’s intentions told CNN Wednesday.

gettyimages-683148270.jpg

The parade is expected to include dozens of intercontinental-range Hwasong-15 missiles, which the North Koreans test-fired for the first time in late November, the sources said.

The news comes after US President Donald Trump delivered his first State of the Union speech, during which he criticized the Kim Jong Un regime’s human rights abuses and “reckless pursuit” of nuclear weapons and ballistic missiles that could soon threaten the US homeland.

http://ktla.com/2018/01/31/north-ko...ng-range-missiles-before-winter-olympics/amp/