• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

NAACP leader lied about being black

There is a whole situation at Harvard University about the number of blacks with lower scores being admitted over oriental students. What if I only have to "identify" myself as black and slide in? Slippery Slope.

How long have you hated Asians?

I have a friend who is defending Rachel. She said that it's an "honor" that Rachel shunned her "white privilege" and chose to be black. Because she shunned her "whiteness", it's OK that she got the benefits of being black.

Sigh.

I have a friend who is defending Rachel. She said that it's an "honor" that Rachel shunned her "white privilege" and chose to be black. Because she shunned her "whiteness", it's OK that she got the benefits of being black.

Sigh.

OMG. Does your friend understand that by "shunning her white privilege" she actually gave herself an advantage? As a white person, she couldn't get a teaching job at Howard, and tried to sue for damages. As a black woman, she became the head of an NAACP chapter. Did you point out that all of her lies and deceptions, shunning whatever she was, and creating this false persona, led to now fame and $$ she didn't deserve? That she's an artistic plagiarist as well?

And she still finds her honorable?

Sick world.

OMG. Does your friend understand that by "shunning her white privilege" she actually gave herself an advantage? As a white person, she couldn't get a teaching job at Howard, and tried to sue for damages. As a black woman, she became the head of an NAACP chapter. Did you point out that all of her lies and deceptions, shunning whatever she was, and creating this false persona, led to now fame and $$ she didn't deserve? That she's an artistic plagiarist as well?

And she still finds her honorable?

Sick world.

It's funny to me, because my friend is Japanese and is married to a black man. She has few white friends- mostly they are black, Mexican, and Asian. She gives off the air of being all-inclusive and fighting for equality, but she really is one of the most racist people I know. Everything the white race does is evil. EVERYTHING.

It's funny to me, because my friend is Japanese and is married to a black man. She has few white friends- mostly they are black, Mexican, and Asian. She gives off the air of being all-inclusive and fighting for equality, but she really is one of the most racist people I know. Everything the white race does is evil. EVERYTHING.

Tell her she needs to atone for Pearl Harbor and to stfu.

Bobby Subgum???

Well there's yer problem. Bet she's a ****** driver.

Well there's yer problem. Bet she's a ****** driver.

I met her when we lived in AK. She was a friend of my best friend up there. Was super cool and really nice. It's only been recently that she's been letting her true colors show. It makes me sad. I keep her as a friend on FB just to see how off base she really is. One time she told me I had "Stockholm Syndrome" because I forgave my parents for spanking me as a kid. (I never forgave them- I just said that was how it was and that I don't have a problem with spanking kids.)

One time she told me I had "Stockholm Syndrome" because I forgave my parents for spanking me as a kid. (I never forgave them- I just said that was how it was and that I don't have a problem with spanking kids.)

say-what.gif

I met her when we lived in AK. She was a friend of my best friend up there. Was super cool and really nice. It's only been recently that she's been letting her true colors show. It makes me sad. I keep her as a friend on FB just to see how off base she really is. One time she told me I had "Stockholm Syndrome" because I forgave my parents for spanking me as a kid. (I never forgave them- I just said that was how it was and that I don't have a problem with spanking kids.)

i would venture to guess you have no problem being spanked, now, either.
oh, you minx

I was so taken aback by what she said that I let it go....(I had to google what Stockholm Syndrome was. I didn't want to let on that I had no clue and give her more fuel for her fire.)