• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

NAACP leader lied about being black

Basically some **** came out today against her brother Josh. Granted it's been 20 years since I knew him personally, but the allegations that he had some form of sexual misconduct with one of his adopted black sisters seems very suspect. Maybe you don't really know people, but at this point I wouldn't be shocked if Rachel(who is acting in some sort of advisory position to her allegedly abused sister) manufactured all of it. And Josh is getting dragged thru the mud for no reason. Hopefully the truth will come out either way.

i never thought that I would see Al Sharpton defend a white person. Wow. I marked my calendar with an appropriate icecicle as hell just froze over.

An NAACP leader and prominent civil rights activist in Washington state has been pretending to be black for years, her parents told local media Thursday.

Rachel Dolezal, who heads Spokane’s NAACP chapter and teaches Africana studies at Eastern Washington University, refused to directly answers any questions about her alleged racial ruse after it was reported.

A KXLY reporter bluntly asked her, “Are you African-American?”

After a stunned pause, she replied: "“I don’t understand the question."

rachel-dolezal.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-dolezal-lied-black-parents-article-1.2255743

If Bruce Jenner can be a woman......

It's not that unbelievable...

9312512a89b58b03d514aa282bcbf371.jpg

it's OK, now she's a multicutural victim

Rachel Dolezal, Accused of Pretending to Be Black, Resigning NAACP Post

In addition to the job at the NAACP, Dolezal, 37, is the chairwoman of Spokane's Office of Police Ombudsman Commission, a volunteer appointment.

On the application for the job, she identified as white, black, and American Indian

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...w&hootPostID=5c6b27425a484119eb64adc2568771c8

10317708_10203604329743408_692524780446931448_o.jpg

Last edited:
she resigned today.

boo hoo

why?

ACLU policy?

“No whites allowed!”

she's white, she's black, no wait

Rachel Dolezal Sued Howard University for Racial Discrimination in 2002

Former Spokane NAACP president Rachel Dolezal sued Howard University in 2002 for allegedly discriminating against her because she’s white, according to court documents obtained by the Smoking Gun. Dolezal, who has claimed to be black for several years, said the school refused to hire her for teaching posts and denied her scholarships because of her race.

Dolezal, who went by Rachel Moore then, reportedly filed the suit against Howard and Professor Alfred Smith, the chairman of the university’s art department, in Washington DC’s Superior Court.

According to a Court of Appeals opinion, Dolezal’s lawsuit “claimed discrimination based on race, pregnancy, family responsibilities and gender.” She alleged that Smith and other school officials improperly blocked her appointment to a teaching assistant post, rejected her application for a post-graduate instructorship, and denied her scholarship aid while she was a student.

http://gawker.com/report-rachel-dolezal-sued-howard-university-for-discr-1711464382

Uh oh....**** is getting real. Now it's been found she has plagiarized art. Her painting "The Shape of Our Kind" is an almost duplicate of J.M.W Turners 1840 painting "The Slave Ship."
BTW, she sells her art professionally. This piece is selling for $5,800.00.

The Shape of Our Kind
Screen-Shot-2015-06-15-at-8.35.00-AM.png

The Slave Ship
Slave-ship.jpg

Uh oh....**** is getting real. Now it's been found she has plagiarized art. Her painting "The Shape of Our Kind" is an almost duplicate of J.M.W Turners 1840 painting "The Slave Ship."
BTW, she sells her art professionally. This piece is selling for $5,800.00.

The Shape of Our Kind
Screen-Shot-2015-06-15-at-8.35.00-AM.png

The Slave Ship
Slave-ship.jpg
Damn. Is there anything genuine about this woman? She has some serious issues.

Damn. Is there anything genuine about this woman? She has some serious issues.

How long have you hated fake black people?

...the newest president has been appointed

image.jpg

(From Soul Man)

True. No black people are dumb enough to live in Montana. ******' 10 feet of snow 10 months a year.
My Aunt 3 cousins and 6 2nd cousins live here, and only 2 of them are dumb. One was really dumb, she moved away and then moved back.

Looks like she's being blacklisted

‘Rachel Dolezal No Longer Works for Eastern Washington University’

CHENEY, Wash.— Eastern Washington University removed the online biography of instructor Rachel Dolezal on Monday afternoon as her contract expired amid controversy.

The move came the same day that Dolezal resigned as president of the Spokane NAACP.

http://www.krem.com/story/news/loca...es-rachel-dolezals-online-biography/71267830/

Last edited:
Saw a snippet of her parents' interview on the Megyn Kelly show. (No blue dress, Ron...sorry). Her parents said that Rachel herself cut off contact with them and that she most definitely has serious mental issues.

I hear that she is now Indian, and teaching IT courses at CMU.