• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Nationwide dog and pony **** show.

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
WOW I just saw this so called march for life and have to ask.... WTF are they talking about ?

'USA not NRA!': Students' rallying cry to half a million anti-gun protesters at historic March For Our Lives in DC, as George and Amal Clooney and a host of famous faces join them in a day of global action

Hundreds of thousands of people around the world turned out for March For Our Lives events against gun violence on Saturday in a coordinate global protest that was organized by the teenage survivors of the Parkland massacre.

The main event was held in Washington DC where survivors from Stoneman Douglas High School gave passionate speeches calling for gun reform.

They were joined by a raft of stars including George and Amal Clooney, who donated $500,000 to the event, Jimmy Fallon, Steven Spielberg, Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus.

Another 800 events were held around the world for the same cause.

4A83636800000578-5539363-Hours_before_the_event_began_the_streets_in_DC_were_filled_and_s-m-252_1521918924008.jpg

Then I see this little thumb sucker breakin' bad and I wonder who is twisting his tit ?

4A8356ED00000578-5539363-image-a-216_1521912347289.jpg

The celebs are filling the jar and the kids are partying hardy.

George and Amal Clooney are pictured at the Washington DC March For Our Lives protest on Saturday. They donated $500,000 to the event Steven Spielberg with his wife Kate Capshaw and George Clooney is seen with Dennis Rodman

Then the political side rears it's ugly head....

4A81F5EE00000578-5539363-image-a-71_1521899354415.jpg

Then the real deal sneaks in...

4A81CD9900000578-5539363-image-a-34_1521897309030.jpg

.in your dreams ********....

51Zer1vLmML._AC_US218_.jpg

Libs have no shame leading these kids down a prim rose path to communism....

atits-impossible-to-deport-11-million-illegals-lets-round-up-7474368.png
th
116879d1444120118-need-help-battling-anti-gun-memes-turn-your-weapons.jpg

It sickens me to see where this Country is headed.

Too bad a nut job didn't shoot all those fish in a barrel.

Too much time on their hands.
That's a lot of frosting for all those cupcakes.

Let the sprinkles fly

I saw a good comment on Facebook about this crap. They are more people killed by texting drivers than killed by school violence. Outlaw cel phones.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

I would be willing to bet that 90% of that crowd is pro-abortion. So they think sometimes, it is actually OK to kill kids.

A gun is like alcohol. You have to be a certain age to legally obtain it, but it does get into the hands of the wrong people. Saying that, it can be deadly when not used properly or excessively. It's everywhere and there is a lot of money that the govt is tied to. When used properly and responsible, it's perfectly fine to use and own. Should we march against bars, beer and liquor stores next? I'm fine with what these marches are trying to accomplish and say, but there are many bigger problems out there. They all should get equal attention.

Too bad a nut job didn't shoot all those fish in a barrel.

So Kathy Griffin holding the fake severed head of Trump is terribly offensive, but comments like this get a pass? Where’s Tim?

MT-Forged and Indy, you’re ******* cowards as there’s no way in hell you make that comment publicly. Remember that as you die your thousand deaths.

So Kathy Griffin holding the fake severed head of Trump is terribly offensive, but comments like this get a pass? Where’s Tim?

MT-Forged and Indy, you’re ******* cowards as there’s no way in hell you make that comment publicly. Remember that as you die your thousand deaths.

I agree that comment was over the line. Politics aside, I can't get behind that line of thinking at all.

So Kathy Griffin holding the fake severed head of Trump is terribly offensive, but comments like this get a pass? Where’s Tim? MT-Forged and Indy, you’re ******* cowards as there’s no way in hell you make that comment publicly. Remember that as you die your thousand deaths.
Just another example of the extreme right on this board freaking out that they are the rapidly dwindling minority and - like their ******-up leader Trump - are losing their ******* minds.

All sane Americans stand proudly with the brave kids that took to the streets today. Makes me so proud that there is hope for this next generation.

This is what America looks like. As Trump continues to flush the country down the toilet, Americans all over stand up to this morally bankrupt president and the Republican Congress that keeps him in power. Can't wait till the midterms when we'll see the full blowback against Trump and the GOP.

And I really can't wait till Muller puts the clamps on this piece of **** masquerading around as president.

29511205_10155968805255667_978180616790834728_n.jpg

28336485_10155968805260667_2395663840481201225_o.jpg

29060579_10155968805415667_4000912588039440217_o.jpg

29351997_10155968805265667_5154792079073916299_o.jpg

To be honest I think it would take much more bravery to have a differing opinion from those masses. Not to mention the fact that just about every major media market and conglomerate is standing full force behind them and trumpeting their message from every rooftop because it's great for ratings.

Going to rejoin the nra thanks to these twats.

You're calling the survivors and their families from Newtown, Stoneman Douglas, Virginia Tech, Vegas and other gun violence massacres twats? What kind of man does that make you?

Par for the course. This place is full of the most vile, reprehensible human beings in the entire country.

Or as Trump describes them: " Some very fine people" I just call them CONservatives.

This should not surprise you at all Trog.

Just another example of the extreme right on this board freaking out that they are the rapidly dwindling minority and - like their ******-up leader Trump - are losing their ******* minds.

All sane Americans stand proudly with the brave kids that took to the streets today. Makes me so proud that there is hope for this next generation.

This is what America looks like. As Trump continues to flush the country down the toilet, Americans all over stand up to this morally bankrupt president and the Republican Congress that keeps him in power. Can't wait till the midterms when we'll see the full blowback against Trump and the GOP.

And I really can't wait till Muller puts the clamps on this piece of **** masquerading around as president.

29511205_10155968805255667_978180616790834728_n.jpg

28336485_10155968805260667_2395663840481201225_o.jpg

29060579_10155968805415667_4000912588039440217_o.jpg

29351997_10155968805265667_5154792079073916299_o.jpg

But....but......Trump's inauguration crowd was much bigger...he even has a framed picture and stuff.........LMAO

I feel for these families who have lost a loved one senselessly. That's why I agree with certain things like stricter background checks and other measures to perhaps help curtail the problem of gun violence in schools today. How about some parental accountability, some much better accountability from our national intelligence & security agencies, and some safer school zone measures and other things as well -- and not just "Get rid of guns! NRA stands for National Republican ********!" etc.? Guns are not going away. Neither are alcohol, opioids (& every other drug), smartphones, pollutants & just generally evil people.

Living where I do, seeing the thousands of ******** each week texting on their phones while driving (which causes 1 in 4 automobile accidents today & 100 times more deaths to innocent people than school shootings), how about a march to shed some light on that growing little epidemic? Or the hundreds of other completely avoidable things people do to cause death to others?

You're calling the survivors and their families from Newtown, Stoneman Douglas, Virginia Tech, Vegas and other gun violence massacres twats? What kind of man does that make you?

While I don't agree with the general sentiment either, perhaps they are simply talking about the clueless ones out there screaming about something they have absolutely no idea about?

It will be a sad day when the Republicans will be the ones passing litigation on gun control. Not the Dems. Then who will the NRA have to blame for taking their guns?

They are certainly within their rights to assemble as they did today. I just want to know what was accomplished by attending a Miley Cyrus / Demi Lavato concert?
Is the problem now solved?

Par for the course. This place is full of the most vile, reprehensible human beings in the entire country.

Or as Trump describes them: " Some very fine people" I just call them CONservatives.

This should not surprise you at all Trog.

Is it spring? Did your rock melt?

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app