• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Nebraska Dems put voter registration forms in 'refugee welcome baskets'

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
he Nebraska Democratic Party is welcoming refugees with open arms, welcome baskets … and voter registration forms.

A donation drive organized by the NDP collected some 50 gift baskets for refugees. Each contained items like diapers and kitchen utensils, a welcome letter from the Nebraska Democratic Party signed by its chairwoman Jane Kleeb, and a voter registration form, according to a video posted to Facebook by the Nebraska Democratic Party.

The video, posted Saturday March 18, discusses the details of the “Refugee Welcome Basket” project and was recorded at the Nebraska Democratic Party’s Spring Meeting.

- See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/...-refugee-welcome-baskets#sthash.V5Wpx0O8.dpuf

An official looking package from a US political party to incoming refugees contains what can only be interpreted as an invitation to register to vote. Sounds illegal to me.

The inclusion of a voter registration form in a “welcome” gift basket designed for refugee families is eyebrow-raising. Individuals with refugee status in the United States are only allowed to naturalize after they spend a minimum of five years in the U.S. and obtain permanent residence (a green card). But presumably, individuals who accept a “welcome” basket are new arrivals to the U.S. and have not met the requirements to become citizens. They would be ineligible to register to vote.

Unfortunately, these requirements do not always stop voter fraud from occurring.

Reached for comment, NDP Chairwoman Kleeb categorically denied any wrongdoing, stressing that “it is not illegal to be handing out voter registration forms so folks start to get familiar with the forms.”

Seems like obvious criminal intent. Taking advantage of refugees' unfamiliarity with our voter laws to get them to register to vote illegally. Worth a close look by the Justice Department.

Trog will be along soon to tell you that voter fraud is non-existent and there's no machinery in place to institutionalize it.

Trog will be along soon to tell you that voter fraud is non-existent and there's no machinery in place to institutionalize it.

Speaking of fake news, 60 minutes just had a piece on it. I'm sure you didn't see it being in your internet echo chamber and all.

Speaking of fake news, 60 minutes just had a piece on it. I'm sure you didn't see it being in your internet echo chamber and all.

Watching the Penguins-Flyers echo chamber. What did they say on 60 mins?

Actually, was at a basketball game at the time watching my 14 year old battle through a game, not feeling well. Turns out he was feeling the onset of flu symptoms (no one knew, he, we thought he had a cold). Today he's in a bad way. We missed the end of KY-NC game and all things good on TV, including missing the Liberal, Left-leaning, Obama-nut-hugging 60 Minutes.

What fake notions did they calm your pretty little head with this time? Voter fraud is made up by Conservatives? Nebraska is NOT handing out voter registration forms to illegal aliens? Tamany Hall never existed?

Speaking of fake news, I wonder if the Liberal media understands that it's very own behaviors have led to its very own implosion?

For 30 years, at an ever-increasing rate, the media has moved further and further Left, to the point that they now are so unabashedly against anything not Left, that they wear it openly. They don't care that we know that they have a specific political agenda and that they are fighting it and that, as such, they have lost all objectivity. I.e., Maddow and MSNBC. They're blatantly out to destroy Trump. Not just report negatively against him, they are out to undermine him.

In the 70s and 80s, we didn't have much of a choice but to watch Cronkite and MSM and assume what we were being told was true. The advent of cable, and satellite TV and modern day media changed all of that. It exposed the Liberal media and more and more and more, they were getting caught either telling lies (Dan Rather, Brian Williams) or repeating lies knowingly (CNN). Then it grew by leaps and bounds. I don't know if the media lies to us more now than they did say 20 years ago, or we are just able to catch more of the lies because of the nature of media today. Maybe it's a little of both.

But the result should have been predictable for them. I would imagine we are all this way in life. You meet someone, they lie to you once, you give them the benefit of the doubt. They lie to you twice, you treat them with caution. After you learn that nearly everything that comes out of their mouths is a lie, you just stop listening to them all together because nothing can be believed.

Over half of Americans don't trust our media. Some large percentage of them won't even listen, because they know they are going to be presented with propaganda and lies. Thus, the media, in its blatant attempts to destroy Conservatives, even if it involves disseminating lies or fabricating them, have basically alienated 50% of their potential base. They have cut off their noses to spite their faces. They've mitigated their own influence on a larger population by being so blatantly un-objective and political.

Somewhat hysterical to me. Thank you, MSM, for helping to elect Trump in classic backfire.

Last edited: