• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Need to turn picture into jpeg to share on Concession Stand

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Nothing to say, yeah, yeah, you dillweeds can hold the applause - just stopping by to post a picture so I can have it as a jpeg courtesy of this site and post in concession stand forum. (Justin ... need to be able to post personal photos in concession stand forum!!)

My new home gym addition:

Home Gym Updated.jpg

It's a Mikolo home gym with spotter bars, pulleys for lats and triceps, and I am fired up to use it tonight for the first time.

That's all. Just posting a picture of my new toy.

Nothing to say, yeah, yeah, you dillweeds can hold the applause - just stopping by to post a picture so I can have it as a jpeg courtesy of this site and post in concession stand forum. (Justin ... need to be able to post personal photos in concession stand forum!!)

My new home gym addition:

View attachment 12915

It's a Mikolo home gym with spotter bars, pulleys for lats and triceps, and I am fired up to use it tonight for the first time.

That's all. Just posting a picture of my new toy.
Get it! It's so much better to training at home than the majority of commercial gyms. All you get is people staring at their **** ing phones and broccoli heads flexing in the mirror taking pictures.

Get it! It's so much better to training at home than the majority of commercial gyms. All you get is people staring at their **** ing phones and broccoli heads flexing in the mirror taking pictures.

Oh, it's got. The picture is of the Mikolo I and the bench I built and have in my garage. Used it for the first time tonight. Ouch. Can go max effort due to the safety bars on the incline press and did incline reps at 185 for the first time in a while.