• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

New Cheezits Box, Oh the irony!

Stewey

Reaction score
Check out the print on the box. A true example of irony.....
"100% Real Original"

So they remove Aunt Jemima from pancake boxes and put a black man with a blond wig dressed as a woman on a Cheezits box.
Cool.

cheez-it-reality-tv_core-key-media-visual.jpg

Honestly, if this is true, I'll look the next time I'm at the store, how ******* stupid are these companies?

Why would you risk alienating potential customers? Guess they don't need everyone's money, and a long way from the old Wheaties boxes.

Honestly, if this is true, I'll look the next time I'm at the store, how ******* stupid are these companies?

Why would you risk alienating potential customers? Guess they don't need everyone's money, and a long way from the old Wheaties boxes.
Idk. But I’d go after snookie lol

And it was white people with a savior complex being offended on the behalf of people they consider less than themselves.

I don't know. Wheaties put a transvestite cross-dresser on the box decades ago.
They were SERIOUS Woke!

Snookie has a huge arse forehead.
Hot damn. So big you can see her thoughts