• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

New York City Attack

Ahhh more sweet sweet Islam. So beautiful.

On cue.

Jump_2_zpsxrsryjie.jpg

And don’t forget the Crusades.

or the Houston owner referring to inmates.

Democrats will be along shortly to tell us that we need more understanding and that Trump's immigration ban is a bad thing. #MAGA

It's ok, Libs, bring us your tired, poor and killers that want Americans dead. We good, though.

**** you for being terrible at math.

8<58

I see you are not including the other attacks around the country that included our peace, loving Muslim friends. BTW, do they have a motive for Vegas yet? They certain it was Paddock? Asking for a friend. Furthermore, this doesn't make Vegas any more or less terrible. It all needs to stop. The violence and hatred.

Translation: Yea!!! It wasn’t a white male American with an assault weapon!

You guys are pathetic.

Right, we're pathetic, but those who want an influx of refugees who have no respect for America or its laws or its citizens, and who believe that America is the greatest enemy to Islam, and whose religion includes a plethora of Imams preaching violence against non-believers, and whose religion has a documented history of genocide against Christians, and whose religion extols the genocide of Jews, those guys are great.

About right?

**** you for being terrible at math.

8<58

Let me note this little tidbit one more time:

Amy Mek‏ @AmyMek · 52m52 minutes ago
2475 ISLAMIC attacks in 61 countries, in which 21238 people were killed and 26677 injured in 2016 & Libs are OUTRAGED by Trump.

I did not earn a degree in math, Trog, but I am fairly confident that 21,238 > 58.

What are the odds that this terrorist came here under Obama’s open borders watch?

Impossible, Indy. Only decent people were allowed in. Hard working, looking for a better life type of people.