• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

New York City Attack

Quick execution. Got to show these shitbags the US means business and has zero tolerance. This is a clear case of terrorism and murder. Black and white. Get the info from him that's needed and end his life. Stop *****-footing around. He killed 8, I see no reason why he continues to breathe any longer than he needs to. Let him pray to Allah in the electric chair.

'Send Him To Gitmo': Trump Is Considering Banishing 'Animal' Terror Suspect To Military Prison

President Donald Trump said Wednesday that he would consider sending Sayfullo Saipov, the Uzbek national who plowed a rented truck through a bike lane full of cyclists and pedestrians on Tuesday, to the U.S. military prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

'I would certainly consider that, yes. I would certainly consider that. Send him to Gitmo,' Trump said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...onsider-sending-NYC-terrorist-Guantanamo.html

-------------------

But, we aren’t sure of his motive yet

JFC. Trump continues to show the extent of his cluelessness calling for quick and strong justice and criticizing the justice system. As if there can ever be justice for a martyr. This guy was fully expecting to be shot dead yesterday. What kind of justice are you going to impose on him?

Lock him up on a pig farm?

Gitmo vs Justice System

Khalid Sheik Mohammed vs Tsarnaev.

Which was one is drawn out and which one has been sentenced to death?

Gitmo vs Justice System

Khalid Sheik Mohammed vs Tsarnaev.

Which was one is drawn out and which one has been sentenced to death?

which one is dead?
which one is burdening tax payers, despite their guilt?
which one do i give a flying **** about?

23132002_802681416582293_8125857178889810335_n.png

22894106_1997816390436266_445650848787396885_n.jpg

23167723_1997695143781724_5470681001348540563_n.png

23131005_1753182911382790_1297354160306795900_n.jpg

Turns out that we cant send this ****** to Gitmo because that **** sucker obama gave him residency in the United States. Plus we cant give him the death penalty because NY does not have a death penalty. I guess it will be up to a patriotic inmate to take care of matters.

Turns out that we cant send this ****** to Gitmo because that **** sucker obama gave him residency in the United States. Plus we cant give him the death penalty because NY does not have a death penalty. I guess it will be up to a patriotic inmate to take care of matters.

pretty sure Ogre has an outstanding warrant that we could have called in, then subsequently dismissed once he's inside.

Sending him to Gitmo would just cost tax payers more money since it would lead to more legal proceedings.
Cop should have been better shot, but I don't think this guy lasts in prison. Just send him to the correct US prison.
They know which one he wouldn't last very long in.

Sending him to Gitmo would just cost tax payers more money since it would lead to more legal proceedings.
Cop should have been better shot, but I don't think this guy lasts in prison. Just send him to the correct US prison.
They know which one he wouldn't last very long in.

They wouldn’t have been able to interrogate him if the cop had been “better shot”.

They wouldn’t have been able to interrogate him if the cop had been “better shot”.

if he wasnt here, the cop wouldnt have had to shoot him
if he wasnt a ******* **** bag, he wouldnt have wanted to kill people

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/p...n-who-killed-3-at-colorado-walmart/ar-AAukTxA

This is a bigger threat than terrorism or is this terrorism as well?

oh, shitbag, please.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/l...ibed-as-weird-and-cautious-by-tampa-neighbors

Person of interest in NY terror attack described as 'weird' and 'cautious' by Tampa neighbors
FBI interrogating man with Tampa ties to NY attack
Michael Paluska
10:45 PM, Nov 1, 2017
5 hours ago

TAMPA - Another night in Tampa, another neighborhood is learning they might have had a terrorist in their midst.

The FBI asking for any information about Mukhammadzoir Kadirov in relation to the deadly attack in Lower Manhatten.

person%20of%20interest%202_1509571106038_70333096_ver1.0_640_480.JPG

Less than an hour after their first tweet seeking to find Kadirov, they released in a news conference that “we found him.”

Mukhammadzior Kadirov

Amish?
Southern Baptist?
Episcopal?
Lutheran?

ah, yes.
******* Mormons.

23130887_10214629424752012_11276489128612020_n.jpg

pretty sure Ogre has an outstanding warrant that we could have called in, then subsequently dismissed once he's inside.

Won't be necessary. This falls under the federal jurisdiction because they have invoked federal terrorism statutes. Uncle Sam DOES have the death penalty even in The state of New York.

Anybody know the statute of limitations on public affray and mayhem? Asking for a friend.

Won't be necessary. This falls under the federal jurisdiction because they have invoked federal terrorism statutes. Uncle Sam DOES have the death penalty even in The state of New York.

Anybody know the statute of limitations on public affray and mayhem? Asking for a friend.

You'd have to have a president and doj that wouldn't shy away from the death penalty for PC reasons......oh, wait.