• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

New York City Attack

Let me note this little tidbit one more time:

Amy Mek‏ @AmyMek · 52m52 minutes ago
2475 ISLAMIC attacks in 61 countries, in which 21238 people were killed and 26677 injured in 2016 & Libs are OUTRAGED by Trump.

I did not earn a degree in math, Trog, but I am fairly confident that 21,238 > 58.

Please. More math... What the **** do you care about 60 of those 61 countries?

Please. More math... What the **** do you care about 60 of those 61 countries?

You really, really miss the point.

Specifically, if the guy who murdered 58 people in Vegas were a member of some sect that avowed murdering Americans, and infidels, and non-believers, would you support allowing more of his ideological brethren into America?? Jesus, I hope not.

But you are perfectly fine with pushing for more and more immigrants from Syria. Strangely enough, an unusual percentage of those are young males - who are traditionally the least-likely to become refugees. Seriously, look at these pictures of Syrian "refugees":

Britain-refugee-take-more-migrants-Oxfam-610418.jpg

_88144407_88144406.jpg

c1167296a0a34a52c85430a375b77a9f--about-islam-refugee-crisis.jpg

You don't think that ISIS has put dozens or more of their soldiers among these "refugees"? And you want to bring tens of thousands of these "refugees" into America?

Get it?

Home Depot truck rentals need to be more strictly regulated.

Probably a fully automatic truck. We need to go back to manuals with a non-synchro creeper gear.

Saipov, who was shot by police, was taken into custody and remains hospitalized.
Why? Should be dead. Guy had a lethal weapon - a truck - his weapon of choice - not a gun, not a knife, but a truck. Cops should've gone for a couple of head shots. Game over. Send a message - you do something like this, you are going to die right then and there.

Let me note this little tidbit one more time:

Amy Mek‏ @AmyMek · 52m52 minutes ago
2475 ISLAMIC attacks in 61 countries, in which 21238 people were killed and 26677 injured in 2016 & Libs are OUTRAGED by Trump.

I did not earn a degree in math, Trog, but I am fairly confident that 21,238 > 58.

That doesn't even include the folks exterminated by ISIS. You could add a few hundred thousand more easily.

Why? Should be dead. Guy had a lethal weapon - a truck - his weapon of choice - not a gun, not a knife, but a truck. Cops should've gone for a couple of head shots. Game over. Send a message - you do something like this, you are going to die right then and there.
The guy wanted to be martyred, and would have preferred a couple of headshots. That is how they think. The fact that he is alive is evidence of failure.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

I wonder what motivated this guy to do such a thing.../MSM.

He was angry about the tough NYC gun laws that suppressed his 2nd amendment rights forcing him to arm himself with only paint and pellet guns.

The guy wanted to be martyred, and would have preferred a couple of headshots. That is how they think. The fact that he is alive is evidence of failure.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

I agree. I think the surgeon should eat a pulled pork sandwich before he operates.

Torture/waterboard him first for info and then execute the *******.

Nah, walking ought to be illegal. The government should provide door to door service to get us where we are going.... they can deliver us in nice safe cages

Yeah you're right. They should take care of us always from birth until they decide our life isn't of value to the collective whole. I'm thinking we need check points all over the place just for safety. Your papers better be in order. Disarming the entire population is the only way to go. Only government employees should have them anyway.

The terrorist came into our country through what is called the "Diversity Visa Lottery Program," a Chuck Schumer beauty. I want merit based.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 1, 2017

Ha ha, that's gonna leave a mark! Gut punch!

That's why the Libetards hate him. He calls them out and they no likey him for that. F Schumer and his hack comedian cousin.

Eight city blocks, almost a mile. Quite the shame that NY sees it fit to deny it's citizens their second amendment rights. Maybe things would have been different if someone had the capability to put a round or two through the scumbag's radiator. If I were injured or had a loved one killed I'd drag the state into federal court.

the truck was mostly white (evil) with tactical mirrors. NO ONE needs a truck of that capacity.

REUTERSAndrew_Kelly_ujmvkz