• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Nfl.

476yre.jpg

"White dude!"

These guys are great.

Sad state of affairs for sure. I saw this meme for the first time today. I can only imagine it will get worse before it gets better.

aJ3PNekuLisHV4PDTxpJs4J2d30iySuhGMPNDsimDZragPSD8INFroNcGllt_tvcdUCJOgRHDSZKJFSmCSlA-nj9tRjaDFhr7lWCqL9-gRjF1nbeE0WHQHGLOO1xam-EhrznhpcJwBcs44lDN0tkzqFTc1pGL0pk-rDcRSeSfI3N7f3hPVG3V1SC9o_VhG8sOs92zVhpXuw2eQoJIMZDPvXLwlP0pgkjidARE4a969k3R2AxbysiSgi-a4LKYyUap6NX3UTaTfMGqcr-M951am9ABSkPBnFqd6X0wqWPJrBJpjiNnr5J4c4IvXgY_iUUU1BInw=s0-d-e1-ft

Maybe it is our upbringing that needs revisiting, I don't know, but this article tells an obvious tale of what we have in store.

Liberals Are Creating A Nation Of Spoiled Brats

984c4cec-df4a-4961-891d-cf75025cdf3a.png

“It's not the police who need to be retrained, it's the public. We have grown into a mouthy, cell phone-wielding, vulgar, uncivil society with no personal responsibility and the attitude of 'it's the other person's fault,' 'you owe me.' A society where children grow up with no boundaries or knowledge or concern for civil society and personal responsibility.”

Corporations pander: In the hopes of not being the next target, large companies are funding this grift thinking they’ll be spared. All they’re doing is losing the audience they should care about – people with jobs and money to buy their products – while only postponing the attacks on them. Other than a corporate meeting room, the only place on the planet where you’ll find smaller content in the front of underpants is in political office.

Politicians cower: Liberal politicians are sniffing the throne of people whose allowances they should be cutting off. As the song goes, “I believe that children are our future…” Yes, they are the future, but it’s not the future. We don’t let them make decisions impacting the country for the same reason we don’t let them smoke and drink – they’re idiots. All the teaching in the world, even done properly, means nothing without real world experience, and sitting around doing a Zoom chat with friends about how oppressed people are doesn’t count as experience. Nor does having been grounded.

(By the way, why is it always the dumbest people who demand the most respect? Smart and successful people command it, dumb people demand it. No smart or successful person ever beat someone else because they weren’t shown the proper respect, they simply moved on for the better.)

We can either be a nation of spoiled brats or the greatest, freest nation in the history of the planet. We can’t be both
https://townhall.com/columnists/der...e-creating-a-nation-of-spoiled-brats-n2571733

Sad state of affairs for sure. I saw this meme for the first time today. I can only imagine it will get worse before it gets better.

aJ3PNekuLisHV4PDTxpJs4J2d30iySuhGMPNDsimDZragPSD8INFroNcGllt_tvcdUCJOgRHDSZKJFSmCSlA-nj9tRjaDFhr7lWCqL9-gRjF1nbeE0WHQHGLOO1xam-EhrznhpcJwBcs44lDN0tkzqFTc1pGL0pk-rDcRSeSfI3N7f3hPVG3V1SC9o_VhG8sOs92zVhpXuw2eQoJIMZDPvXLwlP0pgkjidARE4a969k3R2AxbysiSgi-a4LKYyUap6NX3UTaTfMGqcr-M951am9ABSkPBnFqd6X0wqWPJrBJpjiNnr5J4c4IvXgY_iUUU1BInw=s0-d-e1-ft

Maybe it is our upbringing that needs revisiting, I don't know, but this article tells an obvious tale of what we have in store.

This is what happens when you vote in a far leftist president twice, your media is far left,your schools are far left.

The end result is what you see now. They've been working hard to dismantle the foundation of the country for many years. We've done little to counter it.

I don't think this will happen, but what if someone takes a knee?

I don't think this will happen, but what if someone takes a knee?

I'll say this Coach....you got more faith in them than I do.

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – If players want to take a knee during the national anthem, Pittsburgh Steelers Head Coach Mike Tomlin reportedly said it’s the team’s intention to support them.

"I think we want to stay united in what we do and what we want to accomplish," said Heyward. "Coach (Mike) Tomlin has always told me if we win a Super Bowl that isn't enough in the City of Pittsburgh. We want to leave lasting change among our community as well. For us, we are going to have those opportunities to branch out and be individuals and affect our community. I felt like protesting, no one really paid attention to the issues Colin Kaepernick was talking about. They were mostly concerned about what he was doing than his message. This time around you see the evidence and what he was talking about. These are real issues that really affect our communities. This is a chance for a lot of guys to speak up. We all have different backgrounds. We all have seen these tragedies happen and it's got to stop. I can only speak as a black man, and these issues hit home way more because my family is going to have to deal with this for the rest of their lives."

The Marxist BLM are feeding them a bunch of bullshit and they are sucking it up. I don't see this as anything other than the beginning of the death of football in da Burgh. Polls say 63% of the fans are going away to watch something else that's devoid of partisan politics already and that's before the first player hits the field. Granted many will still watch games surreptitiously but lack of financial support for sponsors and television revenue is critical to the teams bottom line. If even half of that % is correct, it will badly hurt not just our team but the league as a whole.

Talk about a salary cap problem.

A lot of people say they won't watch football until the games start then it's.......
giphy.gif

A lot of people say they won't watch football until the games start then it's.......
giphy.gif

Nope. I can get my updates here.

I'll say this Coach....you got more faith in them than I do.

The Marxist BLM are feeding them a bunch of bullshit and they are sucking it up. I don't see this as anything other than the beginning of the death of football in da Burgh. Polls say 63% of the fans are going away to watch something else that's devoid of partisan politics already and that's before the first player hits the field. Granted many will still watch games surreptitiously but lack of financial support for sponsors and television revenue is critical to the teams bottom line. If even half of that % is correct, it will badly hurt not just our team but the league as a whole.

Talk about a salary cap problem.

While I stand with BLM on police brutality, what is their end game? Who are their leaders? It's time to give them the microphone and find out exactly who they are. One this os for certain, their leaders are not close to Marx intellectually or King in terms of speaking ability.

I'm a football junkie, and if the players take things too far, I'll be part of the 63% opt out. There's always College and High school football.

I'll just say this about the NFL and football. It used to be a place where we could all get away from the political nonsense and all the other bullshit that comes with it. Something that brought everybody together to enjoy.

That's no longer possible obviously. RIP National Football League.

While I stand with BLM on police brutality, what is their end game?

You stand with BLM? I'm all for better training and some reform of police department protocol & accountability across this country, but if you think that group are simply protesting police brutality and actual black lives mattering (look at Chicago just about every day), you're even more of an idiot than I thought.

giphy.gif

I have absolutely no interest in non Steeler games at this point. Like zero. I didn't watch any last year either. The DVR will be set for Steeler games and I will watch the entire game in about 35 minutes by fast forwarding between every play, every political statement and every commercial,

I have absolutely no interest in non Steeler games at this point. Like zero. I didn't watch any last year either. The DVR will be set for Steeler games and I will watch the entire game in about 35 minutes by fast forwarding between every play, every political statement and every commercial,

That is my plan as well, unless the PC creeps into the game commentary as well, or if the names of the selective victims of police brutality are plastered on jerseys and helmets.

If that happens, I have better use of my time.

IF I watch the NFL, this is how I will do it. I've said in several posts, I'm about 90% sure I'm done with the NFL and can turn my back on it. IF I watch, it will be DVR, I'll be fishing or something else productive, and I will fast forward between plays.

Don't need it. Not looking to be preached to or at every Sunday. Sports was an ESCAPE. Now, it's in-your-face politics. It's disrespect. And it's sowing messages we will later regret if we adopt them.

While I stand with BLM on police brutality, what is their end game? Who are their leaders? It's time to give them the microphone and find out exactly who they are. One this os for certain, their leaders are not close to Marx intellectually or King in terms of speaking ability.

I'm a football junkie, and if the players take things too far, I'll be part of the 63% opt out. There's always College and High school football.

I don't think you really stand with them on police brutality. They think blacks are being targeted by police and hunted down because they are black. It just isn't true. We also know what they stand for. They have on their web page that they are Marxists. I believe them because rioting and looting have nothing to do with civil rights. This is about destroying the greatest county in the world and replacing it with their vision of Marxism. This is a political movement not a civil rights movement.

I don't think you really stand with them on police brutality. They think blacks are being targeted by police and hunted down because they are black. It just isn't true. We also know what they stand for. They have on their web page that they are Marxists. I believe them because rioting and looting have nothing to do with civil rights. This is about destroying the greatest county in the world and replacing it with their vision of Marxism. This is a political movement not a civil rights movement.

And Coach, read up on what they think about the nuclear family -- it's cut directly from Marxist theory. Would you drink a glass or water with 1% arsenic in it even if you could find a way to accept the other 99% of the kool aid?

Last edited:
I'll give the NFL a year. I'll watch Steeler games normally this year since I think partly a lot of this is ginned up stuff since President Trump is up for reelection. Hopefully next year things will be back to normal. If not, then football will be a much smaller part of my life.

I don't think a lot of people understand what kind of political **** show is coming.

We may as well stick this side of politics &religion into the football side of the board. I hope they go all out. They need to be humbled anyway.

While I stand with BLM on police brutality,

You are buying a sack of horse **** Coach

if any are uncomfortable with the accuracy of these numbers you can research at: Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program — FBI

https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/ucr

According to the FBI Uniform Crime Report and the Washington Post, last year there were 10 million arrests by police...10 Million!!

Out of those 10 MILLION arrests there were 1,004 officer involved fatalities.

Out of those 1,004 officer involved fatalities 41 were unarmed.

Out of those 41 officer involved unarmed fatalities, now you might find it hard to believe I know, but out of 41 deaths, now hear this...

19 were white - 19 WERE WHITE!

9 were black - 9 WERE BLACK!

Now 1 is 1 too many but to me 41 out of 10 million is pretty great!

Now ask me how many police officers were killed in the line of duty...take a wild guess...

89 police officers, but where’s the news on that one?

Just to bring it home to you. Take a guess at how many people were shot in CHICAGO just this last weekend.

In Chicago last weekend 82 people were shot within a 48 hour period. Of those 82 people 19 people died.

Yes you got it. In Chicago last weekend alone there were more black people killed by (wait for it...) black people than was killed by police all last year!

The hypocrisy is mind blowing.

Now please go research and see for yourself.

Maybe it’s the people, not the cops, that need better training.

Now for the BLM's themdamnselves

As the Black Lives Matter movement continues to expand throughout the country in the wake of George Floyd’s death, a newly resurfaced video Black Lives Matter Global Network co-founder Patrisse Cullors revealed that she and her fellow BLM creators are “trained Marxists.”
https://thebl.com/us-news/black-liv...its-groups-creators-are-trained-marxists.html

Like this guy says " Some people are oblivious by choice"

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=rdpIIiBe7Wc&usg=AOvVaw28uXUpWga5FjxzLXi0zhq1

Last edited:

Dang, Coach! You stand with BLM on police brutality? It might be time for you to apply for reinstatement to the Scout Board because man all the heavy hitters over there are down with BLM. and you know how liberal that board is because they couldn't stand us to a man! :)

On the NFL plan to play Lift Every Voice and Sing, I am shocked the NFL will allow it as it is a very Christian message and heavily religious. Honestly after looking at the words I really don't have much problem with it. If it would be done in place of kneeling I think it is ok.

On the NFL plan to play Lift Every Voice and Sing, I am shocked the NFL will allow it as it is a very Christian message and heavily religious. Honestly after looking at the words I really don't have much problem with it. If it would be done in place of kneeling I think it is ok.

IMHO the words are irrelevant. Just having a "National" anthem for one race of people who should be just Americans is wrong. What if whites came up with a white national anthem? Let's say the words are great and are Christian in nature. You think the NFL would allow it?

I'm getting sick of minorities getting special treatment. Either this is a country where everyone is equal or it's not. Right now it isn't equal because minorities are held to lower standards and are given special treatment. This isn't going to work.

While I stand with BLM on police brutality, what is their end game?

They have told us repeatedly, but for some reason, people are not listening. Their "end game" is:

• Blacks in charge of every institution that matters, from schools to entertainment to communication to politics.
  • Blacks hold all positions of power - schools, elected office, police, business, government, all of it.
  • Whites shut up, keep working and pay for everything.
  • Nuclear family - gone.
  • Race matters. Black good, white bad. (It's on their web site, people.)
  • Lots and lots and lots of free goodies, from education to medical care to profit sharing for large companies.
  • Oh, sorry, that last one is actually a promise from the Nazi Party circa 1927, but racist organizations are all the same, except for the race that gets the goodies.

Black Lies Matter ... if they were white, they'd be proud Nazis. But they're not, so we need to pretend they are good people seeking equality. Even though they openly admit equality is a lie, cannot be achieved, they are owed due to their skin color, etc.