• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Nfl.

They toppled a statue of Frederick Douglass on the anniversary of what historians say was his finest speech ever.

A. Black. Abolitionist. ******* ignorant scum.

And had a mob encircling statue of Abe Lincoln paid for my former slaves. It's Isis-level, indiscriminate fanaticism and intolerance toward any history that predates the Party and "endless present" that Orwell said was always right.

And had a mob encircling statue of Abe Lincoln paid for my former slaves. It's Isis-level, indiscriminate fanaticism and intolerance toward any history that predates the Party and "endless present" that Orwell said was always right.

Their actions make no sense, at all. Tear down statues of US Grant, Lincoln, Hans Christian Heg, Frederick Douglas?!? Insanity.

Unless the motives have nothing, NO-THING, to do with protecting blacks or preventing racism and instead have a vicious, racist underpinning that requires destroying the emblem of every person who made this country the greatest nation the world has ever seen, a nation that has brought prosperity to billions, helped end eternal famine and feed the world, and defeated fascism and communism in a span of 50 years.

Then, the insane becomes understandable.

LOL!!! This whole comment.

I have no white guilt and do not see things the same way as liberals just because I don't see things the same way as you. I believe in equality for all....not more than, not less than. I don't agree with BLM the organization and the whiny virtue signaling liberals that look at black people as their pet projects that need them to lift them up......., and I don't agree with the right leaning supposed conservatives that just spew the latest talking points and don't offer anything up of substance than to say.......yeah, but what about white people......why don't we have a white history month, why don't we have white colleges, why don't we have white scholarship funds.....as if.

Again, the numbers are only as good as the qualifying information behind them. Just regurgitating the stats over and over again, doesn't tell the whole story. I pointed it out because you have time and time again posted the same stats in multiple threads. I'm not obsessed with them, but you most definitely are.

I'm not good with racism in any form, and I am not pretending to not know what white america is......that was sarcasm. As for a white anthem.......you are right, I would think it pretty racist for someone or a group to do that now as there would be no point in doing it other than thinking the black national anthem was somehow an insult to white people when it isn't. It's a part of American History.

So basically you just agreed with everything I said about you. You are ok with the black anthem but not the white one. But I thought you were against inequality? I provide stats when I want to. I don't need advice from you on when I can use them. You bitching about them just makes it look like you can't handle them and want them to go away. I understand that from your point of view. I wouldn't want to try to refute them either which is why you don't. You come up with some vague "Qualifying information". But again you didn't supply any because you don't know what you are talking about. More jibber jabber. Obviously you are obsessed with them since you've mentioned it several times already just in this thread.

Again either people are equal or they are not. You don't want people to be equal. You want some people to have advantages over others. Like I said, you see things through the lens of white guilt.

Last edited:
107827599_689784835086716_5091289543711811545_n.jpg

It does truly suck. Every morning I loved Mike and mike. Yeah yeah. I know but it was my am coffee sports roundup. Same thing at night with sports center. Ruined with nothing but. Yeah.

Now. Now it is injected into my sports, my teams, the commentators. Ahh. I just wanted to watch sports. I just wanted to enjoy my team for better or worse. Now. Ahh. It’s so disheartening. I guess I can just mute it but. Yeah.

It does truly suck. Every morning I loved Mike and mike. Yeah yeah. I know but it was my am coffee sports roundup. Same thing at night with sports center. Ruined with nothing but. Yeah.

Now. Now it is injected into my sports, my teams, the commentators. Ahh. I just wanted to watch sports. I just wanted to enjoy my team for better or worse. Now. Ahh. It’s so disheartening. I guess I can just mute it but. Yeah.

I use to be a huge sports fan. Now I won't watch anything sports related. They are all weak minded sellouts. It's all about money and being woke.... that's fine with me but they won't see a dime of my money nor will I give them ratings by watching their woke crap.

Isn't it pretty telling that DeSean Jackson was referencing Hitler and Farrakhan and nary a peep from the MSM and the woke mob, but Drew Brees had to apologize multiple times for being proud of the flag and his country? The rampant anti-Semitism I see all over the place these days is very disheartening. NYC especially has become a cesspool for that ****.

Isn't it pretty telling that DeSean Jackson was referencing Hitler and Farrakhan and nary a peep from the MSM and the woke mob, but Drew Brees had to apologize multiple times for being proud of the flag and his country? The rampant anti-Semitism I see all over the place these days is very disheartening. NYC especially has become a cesspool for that ****.

He is black, he get’s a pass. It’s the new norm.

In a nut shell

To date, there remains little or no evidence that George Floyd’s death is the result of racism by police officers. Yet, in the chaotic wake of his death at the hands of police officers, the NFL is doing virtue-signaling somersaults to appease a mob that it has obviously never understood. In the end, Roger Goodell and the NFL may find that just turning a blind eye to the Anthem kneeling since it began in 2016 would have been far less detrimental to its brand and its future success than theatrically spitting in the faces of its core fan base of patriotic Americans who just want to watch football games on Sundays without watching multimillionaire entertainers lecture them about why their country sucks.
www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/07/roger_goodells_national_anthem_gambit_.html#ixzz6Rba3Tbhz

images
images
images

If I were Snyder, the new name and logo wouldn't reference Indian heritage in any way at all.

If I were Snyder, the new name and logo wouldn't reference Indian heritage in any way at all.

Oh I'd be a total dick and rename them the Washington SJW's. My logo would be a blue haired chick, with a bunch of tats and a nose ring, screaming into a megaphone.

The Washington Swamp Creatures. This really nails the culture of the town down perfect.

To me, this shows the end of the road, game over, we are done.

American Indians do not object to Washington Redskins.

But the SJWs say it is offensive and have driven this change.

The tail (the venomous, nefarious, dangerous tail) now wags the dog in this country. Scary times.

I saw an op-ed the other night and paraphrased the person stated, "we've seen this before, in different countries, in different eras. Statues start coming down. A few. Then more. Then all of them. When the statues are gone, they come after the people who 'stand for things' they disagree with. Just wait, it's coming. Blood will be shed."

I'm still in favor of Lunar's idea of naming them the Washington Senators, and having a giant leech as their mascot.

I'm still in favor of Lunar's idea of naming them the Washington Senators, and having a giant leech as their mascot.

I like it. Or maybe the "Washington Pelosis" with this on the helmet:

s-l640.jpg

Or how about the "Washington Manly Mans" with this logo:

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/10/ac/ab/10acabb2e3bf272187032229422ccc23--funny-funny-funny-funny-****.jpg

Or the "Washington Girly Mans" with this logo:

000.jpg

485kdp.jpg

What would happen if they named them the Caucasians?

Who would actually be offended then?

What would happen if they named them the Caucasians?

Who would actually be offended then?
All the same people will still be offended. See, the problem some people have, is thinking there is a way to satisfy these *******. There isn't . They will just move on to the next faux outrage. They don't have an end game. There is no exit strategy. All they know is to resist and devour everything in their path. They haven't a clue as to what they want our country to be. They just know they don't like anything right now and it must change.

All the same people will still be offended. See, the problem some people have, is thinking there is a way to satisfy these *******. There isn't . They will just move on to the next faux outrage. They don't have an end game. There is no exit strategy.

Yep. I made that exact point about five years ago to Trog in a discussion about gay marriage. I pointed out that the left never stops - ever. It is a cancer that continues to eat its host until the host is dead. I suggested that the left's next faux battle would be an attack on pedophilia law. He claimed I was making things up.

I certainly was not, and the actual attack was on "gender," i.e., supposedly choosing your gender and pretending to be something you're not. After that? Who knows.

But I have been sick of this unending attack on every cultural precept, every tradition, of any type, going on for the past 75 years. Marriage, fidelity, religion, patriotism, working, starting a business, the internal combustion engine are now all bad, signs of racism or somethingism. Your color defines you. White means you are evil.

Choosing to pretend to be a woman and wearing a dress, looking like a freak in a dress and reading to kids in the library, mutilating yourself with surgery due to psychological illness, religions that are anathema to Western civilization, destroying our economy and independence, all good. No, great. And color other than white defines you as great, no matter repeated idiotic, bigoted comments.

Are the Patriots next? They will say The Pat's logo symbolizes an original oppressor. An evil, white, slave owning colonizer. And people are offended by the founders. Mount up, all ye offended! Forward, ho!!!!!