• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Nick Saban to retire

Oh you know me all to well…I’m pissed but knew it was on the horizon.

Question is is it Dabo or Deion to replace him???
paul-rudd-water-split.gif

bahahah! y-you think there's even a sliver of a chance that alabama, the mighty crimson tide, is going to entrust their program to prime time neon-deon???

berm, you a funny dude

If Kirby was Smart ........ he would take this opportunity to lobby for a job with a large program ,,,,,,,,, and wean himself off them little dawgies

Have you seen the Georgia facilities? $$$$$. Top notch. The biggest problem nowadays is keeping all of that talent you recruited happy.

I think that's pretty much all of the big programs. The players are like free agents every year.

Lane Kiffin about to get paid. Ole Miss spent a bunch in portal for next year. They think it’s their year to breakout. All Kiffin’s agent has to do is float his name and he’ll get a huge contract offer to stay at Ole Miss. he has to be high on the list.

If he did jump to Bama, he’d probably bring a bunch of guys with him.

Have you seen the Georgia facilities? $$$$$. Top notch. The biggest problem nowadays is keeping all of that talent you recruited happy.

I think that's pretty much all of the big programs. The players are like free agents every year.
UGA has $$$. Plus coca cola & delta as potential NIL opportunities

MTC has more equipment at his house than the Georgia facilities.... I have seen video evidence .....

Georgia is in serious decline ........... UGA droppings everywhere you go ....lol

Last edited:
Oh you know me all to well…I’m pissed but knew it was on the horizon.

Question is is it Dabo or Deion to replace him???
Dabo isn't a big NIL guy from what I've read. He seemed like the No. 1 choice years ago, not so sure now.

I've seen Smart, Lanning, DeBoer, Sarkisian, and Kiffin all mentioned. Any favorites out of this group? Prime would be a really interesting choice.

MTC has more equipment at his house than the Georgia facilities.... I have seen video evidence .....

Georgia is in serious decline ........... UGA droppings everywhere you go ....lol
I wish lol.

Georgia in a serious decline? Wtf?

Get some sleep. Saban’s retirement is making yinz delirious ;)

Dabo isn't a big NIL guy from what I've read. He seemed like the No. 1 choice years ago, not so sure now.

I've seen Smart, Lanning, DeBoer, Sarkisian, and Kiffin all mentioned. Any favorites out of this group? Prime would be a really interesting choice.
Dabo being anti NIL is gonna be his downfall.
Maybe Lanning.

Smart will not leave his alma mater. Georgia is top program and has $$$

Dabo being anti NIL is gonna be his downfall.
Maybe Lanning.

Smart will not leave his alma mater. Georgia is top program and has $$$
I wouldn't expect Smart to leave, but Alabama at least has to ask.