• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

no need for guns in your home

gimme three steps don't work around he'ah

Damn, Youngblood must have fallen down when the cops were chasing him.

Liberals will have you believe that if that older couple had just urinated on the assailants, they would be alive today.

http://news.yahoo.com/texas-father-son-kill-nc-couple-wound-officers-155822334.html

Just let them kill you, that is the politcally correct thing to do.

You don't need them in your purse either. You would think an educated person would know better but that childhood brainwashing sticks for good sometimes and you have to protect yourself from all the ethnic boogeymen Fox News tells us about, you know in Idaho...........

http://thedailybanter.com/2015/01/a-brilliant-idiot-woman-shot-by-two-year-old-was-a-nuclear-scientist/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=a-brilliant-idiot-woman-shot-by-two-year-old-was-a-nuclear-scientist

Last edited:
You don't need them in your purse either. You would think an educated person would know better but that childhood brainwashing sticks for good sometimes and you have to protect yourself from all the ethnic boogeymen Fox News tells us about, you know in Idaho...........

http://thedailybanter.com/2015/01/a-brilliant-idiot-woman-shot-by-two-year-old-was-a-nuclear-scientist/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=a-brilliant-idiot-woman-shot-by-two-year-old-was-a-nuclear-scientist

RaceCard2.jpg

Never forget to use it.

Meh Don't yinze know that all you have to do is hug an assailant and they instantly become a good person... well maybe not instantly, but in prison when they find Jesus, while serving time for killing you....

Elfie's back, battling the windmills in his enlightened mind.

Let's see...

There's a murder every 13.5 days in Idaho.
There is a rape every 18.7 hours in Idaho.
There's an aggravated assault every 3.5 hours in Idaho.
There's a kidnapping/abduction every 2.2 days in Idaho.
There's a burglary every 1.4 hours.

There were 27 murders in Idaho in 2013. There were 469 rapes. There were 2,521 aggravated assaults. There were 162 kidnappings. There were 214 robberies. There were 6,424 burglaries/breaking and enterings. 3,231 violent crimes occurred in 2013.

The boogeyman indeed does exist in Idaho, even.

Certainly not the most violent state in the union. But Idaho does have a high % of its citizens carrying weapons (one of the highest in the nation). Perhaps this has something to do with the lack of "boogeymen" in Idaho. Kind of the reverse of Chicago, that safe gun free zone.

http://www.isp.idaho.gov/BCI/CrimeI.../Complete 2013 Crime in Idaho Publication.pdf

Last edited:
Meh Don't yinze know that all you have to do is hug an assailant and they instantly become a good person... well maybe not instantly, but in prison when they find Jesus, while serving time for killing you....
These days, they are more likely to find Mohammed, and come out of prison with an additional reason to kill you.

Let's see...

There's a murder every 13.5 days in Idaho.
There is a rape every 18.7 hours in Idaho.
There's an aggravated assault every 3.5 hours in Idaho.
There's a kidnapping/abduction every 2.2 days in Idaho.
There's a burglary every 1.4 hours.

There were 27 murders in Idaho in 2013. There were 469 rapes. There were 2,521 aggravated assaults. There were 162 kidnappings. There were 214 robberies. There were 6,424 burglaries/breaking and enterings. 3,231 violent crimes occurred in 2013.

The boogeyman indeed does exist in Idaho, even.

Certainly not the most violent state in the union. But Idaho does have a high % of its citizens carrying weapons (one of the highest in the nation). Perhaps this has something to do with the lack of "boogeymen" in Idaho. Kind of the reverse of Chicago, that safe gun free zone.

http://www.isp.idaho.gov/BCI/CrimeI.../Complete 2013 Crime in Idaho Publication.pdf

From the same report:

The crime clock should be viewed with care. Being the most aggregate representation of the UCR data, it is
designed to convey the annual reported crime experience by showing the relative frequency of occurrence of the
Group “A” offenses. This mode of display should not be taken to imply a regularity in the commission of the
offenses, rather, it represents the annual ratio of crime to fixed time interval

Some of you idiots should by a treadmill instead of another glock and quit shoving all that greasy tailgating food down your pieholes beacuse you are far more likely to die of heart disease...........after some contemplation I say carry on with your diets. The gene pool will be better for it, let selection do it's thing and we can only hope some of you haven't reproduced

Screen-Shot-2013-02-15-at-2.38.10-PM.png

Last edited:
From the same report:

The crime clock should be viewed with care. Being the most aggregate representation of the UCR data, it is
designed to convey the annual reported crime experience by showing the relative frequency of occurrence of the
Group “A” offenses. This mode of display should not be taken to imply a regularity in the commission of the
offenses, rather, it represents the annual ratio of crime to fixed time interval

Some of you idiots should by a treadmill instead of another glock and quit shoving all that greasy tailgating food down your pieholes beacuse you are far more likely to die of heart disease...........after some contemplation I say carry on with your diets. The gene pool will be better for it, let selection do it's thing and we can only hope some of you haven't reproduced

By your logic we should probably ban walking, stairs and bicycles along with guns.

From the same report:

Could you be any more of an elitist scumbag if you tried? Seriously. I can tell you that I don't identify with anyone politically and I think a lot of the **** both sides preach is hogwash. But goddamn you have yourself on a pedestal that's so high, it can't even be seen from planet Earth. Get over yourself.

It's not really that complicated. If you portray yourself as a despicable person, people are going to take a strong dislike towards you. Political disagreements aside. There is being an argumentative pain in the butt and being a despicable human being. You have a frequent tendency to cross over that line, which is where most of your troubles here stem from.

Last edited:
From the same report:

so heart disease is the biggest killer from your convenient chart.
theoretically, then, if we removed all the bleeding hearts, then accidents and injuries would become #1.

From the same report:

Your chart seems to support the argument for carrying a fire arm. The chance of it accidentally discharging....relatively low. But the chances of assault by someone else, possibly an ethnic boogeyman, is quite a bit higher. Very good point. Oh, and living a healthy lifestyle AND carrying are not mutually exclusive.

I bet the old folks in NC that ended up dead in the back of a car with a mattress on top of them thought they would never need a gun. Ooooops.

Buster - I would love to read that police report, "subject tripped on his shoelaces and fell face first into my left boot....repeatedly"

By your logic we should probably ban walking, stairs and bicycles along with guns.

What logic have you noticed in anything originating in or emanating from him/her?

How can such a small, insignificant person as yourself hold so much anger and hate? You should seek therapy.

How can such a small, insignificant person as yourself hold so much anger and hate? You should seek therapy.
Something tells me she has bought quite a few tickets to Shrinkville.

So glad I live in Wyoming. Went ice fishing today with a guy carrying a loaded .38. No worries. Went to the hockey game last night with a guy concealed carrying a loaded 40.

It's no issue. Except for the idiots who want to do us harm, because they don't know who is carrying and who isn't. Kind of makes the odds of getting return fire hard to predict.

I love it here.

From the same report:

***** please. I'm in 10 times better shape then you could ever dream about being in. You should go buy yourself a brain with some common sense because you talk completely out of your ***. Who filled your head with such garbage? Thanks for proving the point of not needing to worry about our right to self defense in the grand scheme of things..idiot.

Kinda disrespectful of the poor couple to use their deaths to make a political statement. For all you know they were gun owners and were unable to access them during the crime.

The pro 2nd amendment crowd is forced to respond in kind to the gun grabbers. Such is life.

Could you be any more of an elitist scumbag if you tried? Seriously. I can tell you that I don't identify with anyone politically and I think a lot of the **** both sides preach is hogwash. But goddamn you have yourself on a pedestal that's so high, it can't even be seen from planet Earth. Get over yourself.

It's not really that complicated. If you portray yourself as a despicable person, people are going to take a strong dislike towards you. Political disagreements aside. There is being an argumentative pain in the butt and being a despicable human being. You have a frequent tendency to cross over that line, which is where most of your troubles here stem from.

Of course I'm despicable..because I'm not saying despicable things about Obama and his family. If I did then I could just be one of the good ol' boys here huh? Well liked and all.......... It's all perspective for some friend, in my case it's all about truth.

Of course I'm despicable..because I'm not saying despicable things about Obama and his family. If I did then I could just be one of the good ol' boys here huh? Well liked and all.......... It's all perspective for some friend, in my case it's all about truth.

You make the claim that "it's all about the truth" immediately after making a stupid presumption in the same sentence. You're a fraud.

You libs being despicable is a result of your inability to handle the truth .