• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

No problem naming starting QB, what about LT ?

Hey Fiji Coach T says stop living in your fears…
Lol.....you mean the guy that has been living in his own fears these past few years?

you speculate like the rest of us but seem to believe yours is fact. of course I am speculating this. forgive me, my head is rather small.

But your PEPPERED BACON HEART is just right.!!!

Everyone here is nothing but speculation.

Salute the nation

I'm totally messing with ya. Super stoked we got both. I just hope they both play lights out…”Trust in Russ” AND/OR “Justin Fields of Dreams” both work for me
We all do of course.....but how has that gone for them the last 3 or 4 years? Perhaps Tomlin can turn them around with his great QB coaching up skills that he has shown over the last 4 years.....

We all do of course.....but how has that gone for them the last 3 or 4 years? Perhaps Tomlin can turn them around with his great QB coaching up skills that he has shown over the last 4 years.....
Yea, the funniest comment on the above was how Shades met with Kenny every working days every morning to "chat with him and get his brain right." THAT worked out just GREAT, right? I'm so glad Shades spent every single day "getting Kenny's brain right." What fantastic work that was. All those hours put in to Kenny "thinking" right and this is what it got you? A spoiled, privileged, immature brat who threw temper tantrums? What great work there, Mike. And Tomlin kept saying how Kenny "thought like he did." Fantastic. What, has everyone forgot about Shades' comments on this? Must be.

We all do of course.....but how has that gone for them the last 3 or 4 years? Perhaps Tomlin can turn them around with his great QB coaching up skills that he has shown over the last 4
You are ”Still right”….

Yea, the funniest comment on the above was how Shades met with Kenny every working days every morning to "chat with him and get his brain right." THAT worked out just GREAT, right? I'm so glad Shades spent every single day "getting Kenny's brain right." What fantastic work that was. All those hours put in to Kenny "thinking" right and this is what it got you? A spoiled, privileged, immature brat who threw temper tantrums? What great work there, Mike. And Tomlin kept saying how Kenny "thought like he did." Fantastic. What, has everyone forgot about Shades' comments on this? Must be.
https://Invalid Link - Check SN Hom...tomlin-met-kenny-pickett-1-on-1-each-morning/

Found the article on how Tomlin met with Kenny every morning.

I turned nothing into anything; your projecting. Not surprising. The whimsical delusions keep progressing.

Delusional…………… Yep

Salute the nation

I turned nothing into anything; your projecting. Not surprising. The whimsical delusions keep progressing.
K cooch.

Now about that bet pick your guy and let’s start the ball rolling. Are you game?

Dude. WTF? That would be "you're".

And "the whimsical delusions keep progressing"? WTF is that?
You often make these types of peculiar remarks to sound smart and articulate. It doesn't work.

Dude. WTF? That would be "you're".

And "the whimsical delusions keep progressing"? WTF is that?
You often make these types of peculiar remarks to sound smart and articulate. It doesn't work.
Do you ever notice the worst posters always are the ones who try to either claim or act smarter than everyone else?

I haven’t figured out this odd behavioral pairing but they are also the types that lack empathy.

Do you ever notice the worst posters always are the ones who try to either claim or act smarter than everyone else?

I haven’t figured out this odd behavioral pairing but they are also the types that lack empathy.

Your progressions of whimsical delusions are showing again... not to mention all the inconsequential deliberations that manifest themselves as colloquialisms infinite of systemic biohazards and undue idiosyncratic myocardial infarctions.

It's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.......
.....to say the least.

Last edited:
Your progressions of whimsical delusions are showing again... not to mention all the inconsequential deliberations that manifest themselves as colloquialisms infinite of systemic biohazards and undue idiosyncratic myocardial infarctions.

It's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.......
.....to say the least.
I like to use colloquialisms as I find when I am dumpster diving without the benefits of luxury vehicular transportation it helps me to fit within my geographical surroundings. Those whimsical delusions ironically metastasized into positivity which might be ingenious but within the mind frame of altered mental status, obviously.

I like to use colloquialisms as I find when I am dumpster diving without the benefits of luxury vehicular transportation it helps me to fit within my geographical surroundings. Those whimsical delusions ironically metastasized into positivity which might be ingenious but within the mind frame of altered mental status, obviously.
Obviously.
That goes without saying. lol

K cooch.

Now about that bet pick your guy and let’s start the ball rolling. Are you game?
I've already expressed I don't trust hypocrites. What don't you understand? You've complained about Tomlin on and on, but yet ridicule others for doing that exact same thing. Hypocrite.

hypocrite /hĭp′ə-krĭt″/

noun​

1. A person given to hypocrisy.
  2. One who plays a part; especially, one who, for the purpose of winning approbation of favor, puts on a fair outside seeming; one who feigns to be other and better than he is; a false pretender to virtue or piety; one who simulates virtue or piety.
  3. A person who professes beliefs and opinions that he or she does not hold in order to conceal his or her real feelings or motives

I've already expressed I don't trust hypocrites. What don't you understand? You've complained about Tomlin on and on, but yet ridicule others for doing that exact same thing. Hypocrite.

hypocrite /hĭp′ə-krĭt″/

noun​

2. One who plays a part; especially, one who, for the purpose of winning approbation of favor, puts on a fair outside seeming; one who feigns to be other and better than he is; a false pretender to virtue or piety; one who simulates virtue or piety.
  3. A person who professes beliefs and opinions that he or she does not hold in order to conceal his or her real feelings or motives

hypocrite /hĭp′ə-krĭt″/............................................... Yep

Salute the nation

hypocrite /hĭp′ə-krĭt″/

noun​

I already said you can pick the poster. I knew you would chicken out. You rather be an outdoor pansy and an indoor whimsical wimp.