• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Non Steeler Week 2 Game Thread

I've been watching the clowns-jags, and Garret just got a sack. My reaction was "Oh, Garret's playing?"

Car is just the latest version of Jake Plummer or Jay Cutler.. some games they are legendary, others mediocre... but always come up short when it matters most
So far he has scored 88 points and still counting with his new team. Im sure they will come back to reality, but its still a great start.

The Saints have looked about as dominant as a team possibly can through two weeks. Not sure many saw them as a top contender this year.

I've been watching the clowns-jags, and Garret just got a sack. My reaction was "Oh, Garret's playing?"
You cant watch the game to appreciate Garretts greatness... check PFF after tge game... only they can truly see his value... I bet he finishes with 6 Imaginary sacks, 12 couldabeen QB pressures , and two theoretical fumble return Tds...
also every incomplete pass was caused by his aura... so credit him for that too

Player of the week for sure

The same logic that would say that if Jerry Rice unretired, he would be the best receiver this year🤣

Living in the past...
Speaking of past. Half the guys here think it's 1974

Tucker is still top all time on a crowded list. Understandable if people use their own metric

Speaking of past. Half the guys here think it's 1974

Tucker is still top all time on a crowded list. Understandable if people use their own metric
So when Jerry Rice played w/ the Raiders he was the best WR in the league because was atop the all-time list?

Raiders not getting blown out. Stanley jumps on nearly every pass play. Lamar almost gets sacked a lot.

are the Saints legit?
sure glad I benched Calvin Ridley 15 minutes before kickoff and started GP

Clowns are gonna clown this game up and raiders can win their game. Could be another great weekend

So when Jerry Rice played w/ the Raiders he was the best WR in the league because was atop the all-time list?
Yes. And drop it because in the short history of the WWW no one has ever lost an argument

You can have bos on your team, I'll take Tucker

Raiders finally opened up their offense last drive.......now the defense is falling apart