• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Non Steeler Week 2 Game Thread

But it was asinine to say half the board thinks it’s 1974.
What made you come to that conclusion?

That’s something only non Steeler fans would say.
Go to the mirror...say "asinine" about 300 times and look at yourself. You're asinine for telling me what a Steelers fan would or wouldn't.

You guys act like you own something here. You own nothing. This is a business that relies in advertising and membership. When you pretend you own the place and insult other members, what happens to revenue?

It's not your fking living room

Seems we’ve had an influx of trolls lately.
We need to secure the border. Lol
Maybe they should add a forum called “the grown up table” where there is a password to enter

No trolls at the grown up table where folks exchange football commentary instead of spew inflammatory garbage and hot takes from social media

Go to the mirror...say "asinine" about 300 times and look at yourself. You're asinine for telling me what a Steelers fan would or wouldn't.

You guys act like you own something here. You own nothing. This is a business that relies in advertising and membership. When you pretend you own the place and insult other members, what happens to revenue?

It's not your fking living room
Again, what made you come to the conclusion that most of the posters here act as though they’re living in 1974?
If I should ever say anything that asinine, please make it be known.

If we’re talking kickers, the dude in Dallas seems like he might be pretty special. The dude in Houston too. I’m sure they love kicking inside.

He did take it off. Should have been 15 but would have been after play was dead so eagles would still keep the ball.

The Saints scored on their first 15 drives that is impressive

eagles pass on 3rd and short and it was incomplete

clocked stopped left an extra 40 seconds on the clock for Atlanta's drive

Sirianni has too big of an ego and too small of a brain. Throwing the ball on third down and stopping the clock cost his team the game.