• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Non Steelers Preseason Games Thread

Kenny was 11/13 for 67 yards avg 5.2. The 3rd stringer Tanner McKee clearly outplayed him. Kenny still just takes the check down nearly every play.

Kenny was 11/13 for 67 yards avg 5.2. The 3rd stringer Tanner McKee clearly outplayed him. Kenny still just takes the check down nearly every play.
Per reports Kenny was named their number 2.

Eagle fan is not happy. What did they expect? A suddenly productive passer? Weak PPA and no TDs, that's our Kenny!

Eagle fan is not happy. What did they expect? A suddenly productive passer? Weak PPA and no TDs, that's our Kenny!
Eagles fans definitely not happy. Anything from feeling bad for Steelers fans for having to watch this the last two years to being upset that the GM even made this trade.

Haven't watched his games/play yet...but I did watch Kenny last night. Good ******* riddance - he's TUUURRRIIBBLE!!!

On a serious note, where do you think he will end up on their depth chart ?

My “gut” feeling is #3, but maybe they use his experience as a benefit of the doubt and suit him game day.

Salute the nation

Eagles fans definitely not happy. Anything from feeling bad for Steelers fans for having to watch this the last two years to being upset that the GM even made this trade.
I read a piece (link not allowed) that detailed how Pgh and Philly fan rarely agreed on anything - how the two fan bases usually did not see eye to eye - but in this case, the gnashing of teeth over how disgusted they were with Kenny's play, they actually found something to agree on. Apparently, Philly fan is not happy with the addition of Kenny, and his "run from pressure, not find an open receiver downfield" ways.

Pickett will have trade value if he's beaten out for #2. He has starting experience and has won games. That puts him ahead of many backups. Rams could have interest to add competition to Stetson Bennett who threw 4 INT last week

797k3b.gif
Is that you, CAH???
What!