• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Not playing at inauguration ?

SCSteeler4life

Contributor
Reaction score
Hollywood still doesn't get it. We the people don't give a **** about there political opinions.

Donald Trump Fires Back at ‘So-Called A-List Celebrities’ Snubbing the Inauguration

A slew of stars have turned down invites to attend and perform at Donald Trump's inauguration, but the president-elect says he doesn't want them there anyway.

In a childishly-toned tweet Thursday night, Trump proclaimed: "The so-called 'A' list celebrities are all wanting tixs to the inauguration, but look what they did for Hillary, NOTHING. I want the PEOPLE!"

http://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...ubbing-the-inauguration/ar-BBxtbIH?li=BBnbfcL

The inauguration party will be a doozy, fitting for a man of Trump's stature.

Last edited:
Trump should put all of those celebrities and everyone else who voted for Hillary on the terrorist watch list.

Who really cares. Just get a wedding DJ. It won't mean squat to many Trump voters. Watching performers like Katie Perry and Bruce Springsteen make me nauseous.

I thought all of Hollywood was going to leave the country if Trump won. I guess they still want to make all the Hollywood money though.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Trump doesn't strike me as a country music kind of guy but that might be all he can get. Middle America would be good with it.
Kid Rock
KISS
Ted Nugent

Trump should put all of those celebrities and everyone else who voted for Hillary on the terrorist watch list.

on the no-fly list along with their bodyguards, then go confiscate any firearms as a "common sense" precaution.

Is there some protocol that requires live performances?

Pipe in music from those that oppose him just to piss them off.

i thought it was unconstitutional and a violation of civil rights for a performer, artist or professional to refuse service based on client wishes.

These "entertainers" likely fear being blacklisted by the left, and their careers in jeopardy if they perform.
While most on the right don't give a **** about a singers political stance, but watch them because they have talent.

i thought it was unconstitutional and a violation of civil rights for a performer, artist or professional to refuse service based on client wishes.

My thoughts exactly. They are paid entertainers are they not ? Don't bake a cake for a *** and the world comes unglued. Don't play for the prez oh well ?

Kid Rock and Hank Jr

'nuff said

ha ha, who cares about a band

Liberal tears are sweet as honey, or so I hear!

CwzZyxMUoAA5qQd-300x300.jpg

3A31E9BA00000578-3918258-image-a-272_1478666170463-768x529.jpg

5822b8fb150000b700532925-768x512.jpeg

CwzXls3XgAAKZY7-1-768x432.jpg

5822a905190000a502c31bb3-768x523.jpeg

CwyffdaWEAAQrP5-768x516.jpg

3A322F0500000578-3918258-image-a-337_1478675539282-768x555.jpg

RT_TrumpPresident_2_19_JACKIE.jpg

The inauguration party will be a doozy, fitting for a man of Trump's stature.

LOL. Reminds me of the time we took our then 3 and 5 year old kids to our college homecoming and my fraternity decided they would have the worlds worst death metal band as entertainment. It was an odd scene.

Tibs & Trog...sitting in a tree

5822b8fa190000a304c31bd4.jpeg

For every artist that turned him down, I'd get their tribute act to play instead. "We couldn't get KISS tonight, but we were able to invite "Dr. Love" and Ace Frehley."

We had a thread about this awhile back but I can't find it. It was about artists that lean right who would play at the inauguration. Damn.

Best Christmas gift ever?

NMPClinton0e24f.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

Reactions: MTC
Donnie Iris.