• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Now, even the church is afraid

Wow. The line between those of faith and not is getting clearer. I stand with this young man.

Throughout its history the Catholic church ahs stood toe to toe and opposed fanatical political leaders and monarchs...
This is significant and I cant believe the Catholic church would be silent on this matter!

Throughout its history the Catholic church ahs stood toe to toe and opposed fanatical political leaders and monarchs...
This is significant and I cant believe the Catholic church would be silent on this matter!
It also has a bad history of complicity with some terrible secular leaders.

It also has a bad history of complicity with some terrible secular leaders.
yes--been some instances....but overall they have marched to their own beat...
Its a big reason that churches that pulled away from the Catholic church over the centuries..

Hell-- They have their own self-governed territory!

My point is---this is yet another attempt to take God out of peoples lives..

My guess is that it is the local diocese, not Rome,

yes--been some instances....but overall they have marched to their own beat...
Its a big reason that churches that pulled away from the Catholic church over the centuries..

Hell-- They have their own self-governed territory!

My point is---this is yet another attempt to take God out of peoples lives..
It’s hard to take the catholic church serious when they have a history and running gag of molesting children.

Easy to hide behind religion and justify bad behavior.

Common sense should be able to distinguish good and bad here. Church and state are just labels.

It’s hard to take the catholic church serious when they have a history and running gag of molesting children.

Easy to hide behind religion and justify bad behavior.

Common sense should be able to distinguish good and bad here. Church and state are just labels.
Not sure how much of that was true... Remember who is running the front on information in our country and think of multiple reasons why the church should be taken out and is/was demonized.

It is definitely easy to see where the church does a lot more good for people in need than govt and any competition must be destroyed.

Reactions: MTC
Not sure how much of that was true... Remember who is running the front on information in our country and think of multiple reasons why the church should be taken out and is/was demonized.

It is definitely easy to see where the church does a lot more good for people in need than govt and any competition must be destroyed.
That will depend regionally

Church has been weaponized in the political realm as well. I won’t argue/disagree that churches do good for people in need. Of course they do.

But there are also instances of church being politically weaponized. The government has that say to ire us emotionally. Church is just another one of those outlets to use

Last edited:
That will depend regionally

Church has been weaponized in the political realm as well. I won’t argue/disagree that churches do good for people in need. Of course they do.

But there are also instances of church being politically weaponized. The government has that say to ire us emotionally. Church is just another one of those outlets to use
It isn't religion and belief in a higher power that is the problem, it is the corruption of organized Religion that is the problem. Religion is responsible for many of the basics of civilization. Organized Religion is also responsible for some the worst atrocities of humankind. I am a Christian in beliefs but have become pretty anti establishment with religion as much as politics.

It isn't religion and belief in a higher power that is the problem, it is the corruption of organized Religion that is the problem. Religion is responsible for many of the basics of civilization. Organized Religion is also responsible for some the worst atrocities of humankind. I am a Christian in beliefs but have become pretty anti establishment with religion as much as politics.
My thoughts exactly

You do know the CommiePope is on board with the Alphabet Squad’s agenda right?
The current Pope is a South American Communist and sees the world through that lens. He asks himself every day, "What would Fidel do?"

The current Pope is a South American Communist and sees the world through that lens. He asks himself every day, "What would Fidel do?"
Pretty scary **** but the perfect chess piece for the powers that be. Conservatives are the Pirates... Pretty much ****** but still some ray of hope every year