• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

NY Subway shooting

For some reason....

when I read this I thought of Steve Miller's classic "Living in the USA"...

Somebody give me a cheeseburger!!

Not trying to make light of this...but after a while you become numb to it all..

I hate to say it but ......This country is ducked.
The violence has always been there.

The access we have now thanks to technology just makes the information that much more available.

• New York officials said they weren't investigating the Brooklyn subway shooting as terrorism "at this time."
  • There is no universal definition of terrorism, even within the United States.
  • The incident renews questions about why mass shootings aren't always categorized as terrorism.
It’s only terrorism if the shooter is a white dude.
If the shooter is a black dude then it’s the gun’s fault.
If the shooter is a Muslim then it’s “What did we to to make him mad?”

It’s only terrorism if the shooter is a white dude.
If the shooter is a black dude then it’s the gun’s fault.
If the shooter is a Muslim then it’s “What did we to to make him mad?”
At this point, we cannot rule out that the shooter identified as an NCAA women's swimmer....

I'm glad I don't use mass transit.

……and the story is gone

keyser-soze.gif

It is ramadan season
From what I’m hearing so far the Muzzies and Allah had nothing to do with it, just a crazy racist black dude who thankfully is a bad shot.

So the guy looks like fat Albert. I **** you not, pull a side by side. I tried to post one but ******* links isn’t working.

So this fat **** popped off how many rounds, dipped and evaded authority for how long? **** that dude would be out of breath running up the two flights of steps to get above ground.

🤔

So the guy looks like fat Albert. I **** you not, pull a side by side. I tried to post one but ******* links isn’t working.

So this fat **** popped off how many rounds, dipped and evaded authority for how long? **** that dude would be out of breath running up the two flights of steps to get above ground.

🤔
In NYC of all places. I know it’s a liberal city/state but some of those residents would’ve jumped in at vulnerable moment and whooped his ***

One of the things he was ranting about in his videos was the fact that our new black Supreme Court justice is married to a white man.
That's gold Jerry, GOLD!

🤔
I do find his escape odd, just what were the circumstances to allow that to happen?

In NYC of all places. I know it’s a liberal city/state but some of those residents would’ve jumped in at vulnerable moment and whooped his ***

Sadly, everybody now is too concerned with their phones. And while NYC is a tough place, they're not exactly friendly to or care too much about one another.

I've seen too many videos now of vulnerable old Asian people getting jumped there while nobody does a damn thing about it. They don't want to risk their lives over it.

• Angry
Reactions: MTC
One of the things he was ranting about in his videos was the fact that our new black Supreme Court justice is married to a white man.
That's gold Jerry, GOLD!

You'll never hear about that. Or that Lori Lightfoot's partner is a white woman etc. Race hustlers, all of them.

That's gold Jerry, GOLD!
so this is Biden's fault for ... ahem... triggering the man

That's gold Jerry, GOLD!
Also FWIW that's the first I knew that.
I don't know if he knows that Kamala Harris and Clarence Thomas are both married to white people too.

so this is Biden's fault for ... ahem... triggering the man
It's Chain Swinging Joe's fault for kicking Corn Pop's ***.

You don't tug on Superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off the ol' Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with Joe.

Jim Burgundy