• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

NY Subway shooting

Jim Burgundy
iu

Frank James? pfft. You ain't big time till people mention all three of your names.

since this is now gone from the MSM reporting, the thread should be locked and deleted.

Wow you weren't kidding, Supe. Haven't heard a peep about this from Pravda 2.0. I'm just surprised they didn't try to change him from "black" to "dark white skinned".

I don't care if that other headline is real or not, it's completely plausible with the state of this propaganda machine.

Wow you weren't kidding, Supe. Haven't heard a peep about this from Pravda 2.0. I'm just surprised they didn't try to change him from "black" to "dark white skinned".

I don't care if that other headline is real or not, it's completely plausible with the state of this propaganda machine.
Disappeared almost completely from the news already, as I suspected he would.

I didn't want to start a new thread for it, but apparently there was a mass shooting in DC today. Only hit 3 people and all are stable:

I'm having a hard time believing a dude would prepare himself to go on a shooting spree in flip flops and running shorts, but they know a helluva lot more than I do.

If it's this bad now, just wait until the Dems lose the House and Senate. We'll be back to full on anarchy again. About time the alphabet agencies go back to their mission statement and protect the citizens by getting rid of the factions paying demonstrators etc to stir up **** which then leads to rogues like this genius and Fat Albert a couple weeks ago to cause serious harm