• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obama Blames Democrat Losses on 'Fox News in Every Bar and Restaurant'

Spike

Reaction score
LMAO!

fox-in-bars2.jpg

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...crat-losses-fox-news-every-bar-and-restaurant

It's Bush's fault and FN. LOL

What an incompetent **** he is.

Well, they certainly can't/won't admit that they've been taking America down the wrong path can they? How can they lie to us while they try to implement the same old **** if they disavow the same old ****?

yep

same old ****

House Democrats Re-Elect Pelosi as Leader

But you have to admit, that crazy, old bat is good for some entertainment. Same old Washington **** happening within the Democratic party. Good times ahead.

But you have to admit, that crazy, old bat is good for some entertainment. Same old Washington **** happening within the Democratic party. Good times ahead.

Oh yeah - snowflakes wanting "change" will be sure to sit out the next midterms now, should get us an extra dozen or two seats in Congress

Actually, Trump's performance will be huge for the mid-term elections. Given the fact that the voter turnout was critically low for the presidential elections, the Democrats won't make that mistake again for the mid-terms. Unless Trump does well expect a significant swing at mid-terms.

On the other hand, if he does well, makes good on some of his goals, saves some jobs, gets the economy heading in the right direction and doesn't cause migrant-aggeddon - the Democrats could have a terrible mid-term.

Basically Trump has all the cards and it will be very interesting to see how he plays them.

Bomma will blame anything but Himself and His party's agenda.

Bomma will blame anything but Himself and His party's agenda.

It's hilarious, the crying won't stop

Obama: Trump had a 20 percent chance of winning

“So I think the odds of Donald Trump winning were always around 20 percent,” Obama said in a Rolling Stone interview published Tuesday.

Obama spoke to the magazine’s publisher, Jann Wenner, the day after Election Day, when the level of shock at the White House seemed very high.

Dozens of stunned staffers, many of whom had tears in their eyes, stood in the Rose Garden to watch the president address the election results.

Obama’s assessment of Trump’s odds differs from his declaration in February that the real estate mogul “will not be president.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...bama-trump-had-a-20-percent-chance-of-winning

obama-crying-staff.jpg

the funniest part to me is that I wonder who the **** watches the news in a bar?

the funniest part to me is that I wonder who the **** watches the news in a bar?

<---- Burgundy raises hand.

“So I think the odds of Donald Trump winning were always around 20 percent,” Obama said in a Rolling Stone interview published Tuesday.
Of course He did.

If Barry had his way all media would be state controlled. That way we always get the appropriate false propaganda..err I mean news.

Obama spoke to the magazine’s publisher, Jann Wenner, the day after Election Day, when the level of shock at the White House seemed very high.

Dozens of stunned staffers, many of whom had tears in their eyes, stood in the Rose Garden to watch the president address the election results.

Obama’s assessment of Trump’s odds differs from his declaration in February that the real estate mogul “will not be president.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...bama-trump-had-a-20-percent-chance-of-winning

obama-crying-staff.jpg

20%? Hahaha. That shows how really out of touch they are. They live in that leftist fictional Hollywood utopia.

20%? Hahaha. That shows how really out of touch they are. They live in that leftist fictional Hollywood utopia.

"I don't understand how Nixon could have won. I don't know anyone who voted for him."

<---- Burgundy raises hand.

Pick better bars.

I guess I've never been in a bar where a) the sound was loud enough to hear or b) had closed captions. Otherwise, doesn't matter whether I watch or not.

Pick better bars.

I guess I've never been in a bar where a) the sound was loud enough to hear or b) had closed captions. Otherwise, doesn't matter whether I watch or not.

Actually the bar I frequent most often has no TV's. The staff's t-shirts say "300 beers, no TV's".
The ones that do have news on are fun because then I can get into drunken political arguments with people like Trog.

lots of gems in that interview

Obama: Michelle will never run for office

WASHINGTON (AP) — Barack Obama has tamped down any speculation that first lady Michelle Obama may one day run for office herself.

In an interview with Rolling Stone editor Jann Wenner conducted the day after the presidential election earlier this month, Obama said, “Michelle will never run for office.”

http://www.salon.com/2016/11/30/president-obama-michelle-will-never-run-for-office/

lots of gems in that interview

Obama: Michelle will never run for office

WASHINGTON (AP) — Barack Obama has tamped down any speculation that first lady Michelle Obama may one day run for office herself.

In an interview with Rolling Stone editor Jann Wenner conducted the day after the presidential election earlier this month, Obama said, “Michelle will never run for office.”

http://www.salon.com/2016/11/30/president-obama-michelle-will-never-run-for-office/

A black Democrat lawyer from Chicago with almost no political experience, she doesn't stand a chance.

Oh how I hope the 'healthy' standards that miss do as I say not as I do elitist put in place are scrapped immediately. Have you seen some of the garbage they call food?

obama-crying-staff.jpg