• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obama calls Trump a symptom of division, not the cause

bullshit.............all that has happened since is the left trying to undo the election results...one bullshit attack after another....

hmmm... maybe Tibsy believes the Muller investigation ***since it has happened almost immediately since Trump took oath*** is upsetting all of America and should cease.

Doesn't matter what I do, I'm ostracized and demonized on this board. I post and answer rebuttals in earnest, I'm a communist libtard foreigner who knows nothing about America or American politics and should shut up or leave the board altogether. I take a break, or am busy at work, then I'm running scared, hiding behind a wall or under a rock. I debate, engage and argue with facts, quotes and figures, it's dismissed as whining because of the election, Obama/Hillary, fake news, left wing media, ad naseum. I post a pic, meme or a tweet it's immediately magnified and you're screaming from the rooftops. Others posts hundreds of memes and pic's and it's perfectly fine and dandy. I respond to an insult by cussing someone out you come running like the church lady screaming bloody murder. Others call me every name in the book and insult me daily, you remain silent. .

By Jove! I think hes got it!

"He used to make pointed posts in rebuttal to others. Now its just memes, Twitter pastes, and insults."

Too easy Tim, too easy.

The line "a page from Tib's book" went right over your head...

As the now banned Elfie used to say...you literally can't make this **** up.

copied from elsewhere, since it 100% applies.

You mean like the Dems using the Nuclear Option? Or Obama "using his pen"?

Those didn't come back to haunt them...

Back in my yout in da 'Burg there was a term we used to identify an *******.....jaggoff.

As I progressed thru my young adulthood it was morphed ( by the guys in the mill ) to mean a person that enjoyed saying off the wall, insulting and degrading things to people around him to see what kind of reaction he would get. Admittedly it helped to be able to protect himself but in most cases it didn't really matter as long as the chain was yanked to his satisfaction and he was supplied with sufficient entertainment.

Troll, jaggoff or just plain loser...Tibsy is enjoying himself.

th

th

Troll, jaggoff or just plain loser...Tibsy is enjoying himself.

th

th

"Steelchip used to make pointed posts in rebuttal to others. Now its just memes, Twitter pastes, and insults."

They thought that with obummers 8 years and Hillary's 8 to come that their agendas would be set in stone. Realistically, i thought that was our future also. The turnabout was nothing short of amazing. The lefties are in the same sort of despair as i was under their imposed "change".

Yeah man, right after the last epic smackdown from two days ago, and in advance of the next epic smackdown coming up. This board is great for epic smackdowns, all the while never attempting to defend Trump on his words or actions. Tough to defend a mob boss elected president, I'll grant you that. But keep calling strawman arguments and diversionary tactics 'epic smackdowns', cause it makes you feel tough and manly. Lol, just like Trump, his base is full of bluster and hot air.

"Tibs, Ironman on line 1. Oh, sorry, IRONY on line 1."

"Steelchip used to make pointed posts in rebuttal to others. Now its just memes, Twitter pastes, and insults."

Yeh, along the way I realized that on one hand I was preaching to the choir

th

and on the other hand I was wasting my time and energy.

th

So WTF, I might as well enjoy myself

Who cares what a thief trader says about anything in this country no one wants him in. Wanted to move to N.Y. but we let him know there was o vacancy.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Steeler Nation mobile app
You would think he'd be as quite as possible or maybe he's trying to distract Us from what we are now finding out a out his eight years.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Steeler Nation mobile app

Obama should be in jail for running guns and getting agents killed with said weapons. ******* hack of the biggest proportions.

Do not chase Tibs away.... every time yinz libshame a liberal away, the moderates get that much closer to being the leftmost targets here... lol

Do not chase Tibs away.... every time yinz libshame a liberal away, the moderates get that much closer to being the leftmost targets here... lol

**** you, you piece of ****......

You mean like the Dems using the Nuclear Option? Or Obama "using his pen"?

Those didn't come back to haunt them...

And don't forget the "Biden rule" where congress ignores the nominees of lame duck Presidents.

It all boils down to the fact that the Dems don't like or respect any rule or law. The feel that the rule should be whatever is best for Dems at that moment but then when Reps are in power, now they want the laws enforced and ignore their own precedents,

Dershowitz keeps telling any Dem that will listen that they need to stop ignoring the laws because it means when your not in power, the other side will follow your lead and undo everything you just did. That's exactly why all of Obama's **** is so easily undone, because they weren't real laws.

His Iran deal was not a real treaty. That's why Trump was able to just tear it up. The media hasn't even reported half of all the nonsense Trump has reversed.

Obama should be in jail for running guns and getting agents killed with said weapons. ******* hack of the biggest proportions.

Quit being racist and hating on the First Black President.

Trump has certainly reversed the deficit from heading down.

He's still done nothing to the deficit as compared to the former "whatever" in Chief.

Yet the country is far, far better off than from 2008-2016...by George Jetson light years.

He's kicking *** like a machine, and ya'll hate it.

Drink me up some Liberal tears.