• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obama care just ruled unconstitutional by Texas Judge

The only way this POS bill was deemed constititional by the SC was by calling the individual mandate a tax. With the tax no longer in effect thanks to Trump the bill is now unconstitutional, thank god. We will see how the SC rules even though the liberal POS Kagan, who helped write the bill and should have been made to recuse herself goes.

There is about to be a real **** storm. And Pelosi says congress will intervene when she gets the gavel. The wayI look at it all they can do is pass laws. I don’t think they are above the law.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

Last edited:
There is about to be a real **** storm. And Pelosi says congress will intervene when she gets the gavel. The wayI look at it all they can do is pass laws. I don’t think they are above the law.

They really can't even do that. They can pass bills, which will likely not get past the Senate, and if they do, Trump will veto them and they don't have enough votes to override the veto. So all they will have left to do is whine and cry about Trump and run against his policies. Meantime Americans' lives are getting better and the Dems will be on the wrong side of the fence...so to speak.

. They can pass bills, which will likely not get past the Senate, and if they do, Trump will veto them and they don't have enough votes to override the veto.

Precisely

Not pass laws, only create legislation, Bills, that have to be passed by Senate and the President still has veto power

They can pass bills, which will likely not get past the Senate, and if they do, Trump will veto them

Bingo. I know Spike already pointed it out clear as day but just wanted to ride some Spike coattails.

About the way things are done or the way our government actually functions, I'll never get tired of the guy who demanded that Hillary (a Lawyer, he made sure we're aware of -- so she knows!) walk into the Supreme Court to tell them that she won the election because she won the popular vote!

Last edited:
Bingo. I know Spike already pointed it out clear as day but just wanted to ride some Spike coattails.

About the way things are done or the way our government actually functions, I'll never get tired of the guy who demanded that Hillary (a Lawyer, he made sure we're aware of -- so she knows!) walk into the Supreme Court to tell them that she won the election because she won the popular vote!

Idiots don't know that general elections aren't decided by a popular vote....that lawyer may have been Obama, a self proclaimed Constitutional lawyer.

Speaking of liars.

Example of how petty lies uttered by Obama goes unnoticed, but Trump dare not say he was a professor.

Here's what 'constitutional scholar' Obama really taught at law school
https://www.americanthinker.com/.../heres_what_constitutional_scholar_obama_really...
Jan 10, 2016 - Among the lies about himself Obama consistently repeats is that he was a constitutional law professor. Lie one: Obama was never a professor; ...