• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

OBAMA CASHES IN: Former President set for lucrative speech circuit

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
The former President, along with wife Michelle, have selected the Harry Walker Agency to set them up on the highly-profitable speaking circuit.

The couple have also hired top attorneys Robert Barnett and Deneen Howell to manage publishing deals for their respective books, according to their spokesman Kevin Lewis.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...-deal-Harry-Walker-Agency-leaving-White-House

Who the **** would voluntarily listen to either one of these clowns, let alone pay to listen?

obamateleprompter.jpg

Last edited:
Good. That'll give the leftist something to do when they're not rioting.

TeLePrOmPtEr Jesus bout to paid up in hurr.

Not surprising. Happens to most Presidents. Well, at least the ones that need the cash.

" I'll be clear...uh...the american people...uh...uh uh uh...need to come together" - Obama

I I I I I I I I I I me me me me me me me me me me right thing to do right thing to do I I I me me me folks folks folks unacceptable social equality I I I me me me fair share fair share.... I I I me me me .......speech done..... cheers 4 more years

Included in the price of his speeches is your choice of voice styles he delivers. Folksy Southern drawl, Presidential, Islamic accented, Motivational or Angry are just a few to choose from.

Good. That'll give the leftist something to do when they're not rioting.

Au Contraire Mon Ami...Barry is leading the shock troops from two blocks away from the White House.

How Obama is scheming to sabotage Trump’s presidency

In what’s shaping up to be a highly unusual post-presidency, Obama isn’t just staying behind in Washington. He’s working behind the scenes to set up what will effectively be a shadow government to not only protect his threatened legacy, but to sabotage the incoming administration and its popular “America First” agenda.

He’s doing it through a network of leftist nonprofits led by Organizing for Action. Normally you’d expect an organization set up to support a politician and his agenda to close up shop after that candidate leaves office, but not Obama’s OFA. Rather, it’s gearing up for battle, with a growing war chest and more than 250 offices across the country.

Run by old Obama aides and campaign workers, federal tax records show “nonpartisan” OFA marshals 32,525 volunteers nationwide. Registered as a 501(c)(4), it doesn’t have to disclose its donors, but they’ve been generous. OFA has raised more than $40 million in contributions and grants since evolving from Obama’s campaign organization Obama for America in 2013.

OFA, in IRS filings, says it trains young activists to develop “organizing skills.” Armed with Obama’s 2012 campaign database, OFA plans to get out the vote for Democratic candidates it’s grooming to win back Congress and erect a wall of resistance to Trump at the other end of Pennsylvania Avenue.
http://nypost.com/2017/02/11/how-obama-is-scheming-to-sabotage-trumps-presidency/

3b0RzsY.jpg

42045-Obama-Not-Muslim-Wide.jpg

Will he show up to golf in the Bing Crosby Pro-Am?

Will he show up to golf in the Bing Crosby Pro-Am?

Have you ever seen that fool swing a golf club. I doubt he would have the stones to even call himself a golfer in the presence of real players. I watched some news footage of him on a course where he flubbed a shot and proceeded to drop another ball to hit a 'mulligan' from the fairway. He just uses golf as an excuse to get away from "Broomhilda Moosechelle".

But did that country club decide to admit him?

WASHINGTON — For weeks, the members of an exclusive, mostly Jewish country club in the Maryland suburbs of Washington have been entangled in a bitter dispute over whether to exclude former President Barack Obama, who has played golf there, because of Mr. Obama’s policies toward Israel.

On Monday, the management of the club, Woodmont Country Club, sought to put an end to the rancor, sending a letter to members notifying them that it had invited Mr. Obama and his wife, Michelle, to join as “special members.” Under those terms, the former first couple would pay dues and other fees but would be spared the $80,000 initiation fee.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/23/us/politics/woodmont-country-club-obama.html?_r=0

WASHINGTON — For weeks, the members of an exclusive, mostly Jewish country club in the Maryland suburbs of Washington have been entangled in a bitter dispute over whether to exclude former President Barack Obama, who has played golf there, because of Mr. Obama’s policies toward Israel.

On Monday, the management of the club, Woodmont Country Club, sought to put an end to the rancor, sending a letter to members notifying them that it had invited Mr. Obama and his wife, Michelle, to join as “special members.” Under those terms, the former first couple would pay dues and other fees but would be spared the $80,000 initiation fee.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/23/us/politics/woodmont-country-club-obama.html?_r=0

Have you ever seen that fool swing a golf club. I doubt he would have the stones to even call himself a golfer in the presence of real players. I watched some news footage of him on a course where he flubbed a shot and proceeded to drop another ball to hit a 'mulligan' from the fairway. He just uses golf as an excuse to get away from "Broomhilda Moosechelle".
I always thought a good SNL bit would be where you see Obama looking all cool at various sports right up until the action. He would saunter up to a golf ball and take a nice address, do a slick pre-shot dribble at the foul line, have a nice pitcher's wind up - all the while giving everyone the cool what's up head - and then just spaz out Jerry Lewis style as soon as he made a swing, took a shot, threw the ball.

I always thought a good SNL bit would be where you see Obama looking all cool at various sports right up until the action. He would saunter up to a golf ball and take a nice address, do a slick pre-shot dribble at the foul line, have a nice pitcher's wind up - all the while giving everyone the cool what's up head - and then just spaz out Jerry Lewis style as soon as he made a swing, took a shot, threw the ball.

Funny. If only he hadn't been off limits.