• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obama FINALLY did something right!!

Too expensive, most of the old Cuban cigar makers are now in Honduras, Dominican Republic, El Salvatore, etc etc. They left Cuba long ago with their sack of seeds and they took their virgin granddaughters with them, at least the ones that could roll between their thighs.

First time I smoked a real Cuban cigar it wasn't overly strong but I was stoned as a mofo.

I don't smoke so it cigars mean nothing to me. I would like to sample the rum though.

Too expensive, most of the old Cuban cigar makers are now in Honduras, Dominican Republic, El Salvatore, etc etc. They left Cuba long ago with their sack of seeds and they took their virgin granddaughters with them, at least the ones that could roll between their thighs.

Agreed but the prices should start coming down on them now that they're not taboo. It might take some time...

Agreed but the prices should start coming down on them now that they're not taboo. It might take some time...

Domincan Cohiba's are ****. Vast difference between them and the real deal. Real Cubans are like, strong but not harsh. My go-to sticks are Rocky Patel, NUB, La Aroma de Cuba, and La Flor Dominica.

Domincan Cohiba's are ****. Vast difference between them and the real deal. Real Cubans are like, strong but not harsh. My go-to sticks are Rocky Patel, NUB, La Aroma de Cuba, and La Flor Dominica.

Yep. I stay away from Cohiba because there are so many fake ones out there it's become a pain in the *** to inspect them. Plus if you can find an authentic one it's going to be over $50 a stick, at least in Canada. For Cubans my faves are Partagas, Romeo e Julieta and Montecristo.

Did he divorce his now heavier wife who was never proud of her country?

Won’t this anger the anti smoking fascists?

I don't smoke tobacco, so I don't really care, but some might

p_3484189_0.jpg

The Cuban's have ruined their growing soil by overproducing back during the boom. Plus their quality control is utter garbage. Last box of Cubans I bought had a third too tight, a third too loose and a third that you could smoke right out of the box. Yes the tobacco has more nicotine, hence the nicotine sickness associated with them, but they are definitely not worth the money. Buy from the old Cubans who fled with their seeds.