• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

OFFICIAL Prediction Thread------------------- Jets @ STEELERS, are you ready for some football....

No. 10 Roman Wilson (Hamstring) - Questionable
No 23 Damontae Kazee (Ankle) - Questionable
No. 51 LB Nick Herbig - Out
No. 54 C Zach Frazier (Ankle) - Out
**No. 60 OT Dylan Cook (Foot) - Out
No. 84 RB/KR Cordarrelle Patterson (Ankle) - Out

So Alex is back,which is huge with Nick out. He says he feels great and did not want to rush back. They’ve missed him in the run defense. Aaron Rodgers mobility last game was horrible. We have to capitalize on that. Let’s get after the old guy. Need a big game from TJ and Alex. Obviously we still have to respect Rodger’s arm. Making him uncomfortable is key to besting his game. He will tear our secondary apart if we don’t get pressure.

Who the heck knows how Russell will play? One can just hope he’s not too rusty and his first game excitement will transpire to the field. Jets have a good D ,with a very good secondary. Turnovers as usual will be huge in a game like this. Let’s see what a 40 million dollar per year QB looks like. Russell has a lot to prove and there will be millions watching. Do our receivers actually get open? Will Russ actually see them? How many balls get batted down? How many sacks will he run straight into? Will we get TD’s instead of FG’s ? After all the hoopla Russ is going to want this one extra extra. Show us what ya got Russ.
Prime time home game. C’mon Steelers …….lets play a good game here. Tough stretch coming up.

B&G 23
Jets,Jets,Jets 20

Yes Russ finishes
Boz will make a 48 yarder on Sunday night.
A bushel isn’t huge,but I’m not sure how many acres you have. I’d say you have about 41 bushels at 1/3 of the way through.
Slacker. My dad planted all these Maples in our yard. I bet you I raked that much up by hand every season. I’m sure I was around 10 when he started using me for child labor.

Awkward Meeting Commentary
You never know when or where you have that first meeting. I always told my boys…..never buy white underwear. Always black.
Just might make a difference one day.
Of course I never did broach that subject with my 2 girls. Yes. I am a sexist when it comes to my little angels.

Great post Steelmann, be sure to catch the announcement of the winner post and you will get a great explanation on the leaf collection.

Nice commentary on the game and I think i was wearing “red” undie-bundies that day. A-N-D to be clear, I wasn’t answering the door, she was just showing up and the timing got me………………

Salute the nation