• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obama Has Commuted Sentences of More Prisoners Than Last 6 Presidents Combined

Spike

Reaction score
“To date, the President has now commuted the sentences of 248 individuals — more than the previous six Presidents combined,” said a statement by the White House. The total includes 92 prisoners who were serving life sentences

commuted_sentences_wh.jpg

“We’re all imperfect. We all make mistakes,” Obama said.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...entences-61-criminals-releases-more-prisoners

-----------------------

He will release all #BLM types right before the election. Dems base building.

Boeing To Cut 4,000 Jobs

Boeing is cutting about 4,000 jobs and could double that number this year to slash costs as the world’s biggest aeroplane-maker faces intense competition from Europe’s Airbus.

The Chicago-based company said it would reduce the headcount in its commercial airlines division by 4,000, with around one-third through voluntary layoffs and the rest by leaving positions unfilled, a spokesman said.

http://www.theguardian.com/business...-cut-4000-jobs-as-battle-with-airbus-wages-on

---------------------------------------

694940094001_4816444500001_95fd52c5-9041-4863-a056-668ff5950c7c.jpg

Can't we impeach this worthless POS now and install Trump?

Get him the **** OUT!

800% Increase in Terror Related Deaths In Last 5 Years

What the Alarming Increase in Lethal Islamist Terror Means Going Forward

A dramatic spike in fatal terrorist attacks by radical Islamists is likely to grow worse, and spread to more parts of the globe, during the next two years. Those are among the Investigative Project on Terrorism's conclusions after a detailed examination of trends in global terrorism.

http://www.investigativeproject.org/5243/special-report-what-the-alarming-increase-in

-------------------------------

Obama-Golf-Pose-Original.jpg

99% of inmates are Democrats.

That is a great graphic. I am sure there could be other graphs made that illustrate how far of an outlier this piece of **** is.

The bootlicking media will never report these things - that's why you have SNS

Awesome job by the president, keeping America great and true to her values. So honored to have a real statesman in the White House.

12888559_10154253832669238_7295142393418472830_o.jpg

"America is a nation of second chances." Today President Obama granted clemency to 61 Americans serving years in prison under outdated and unduly harsh sentencing laws.The President has now commuted the sentences of more men and women than the last six presidents combined. Watch the President drop by a meeting with a few folks whose sentences were commuted:

https://www.facebook.com/potus/videos/471576116365567/

I'm about to drop by a meeting with a few folks whose prison sentences were commuted either by President Bush, President Clinton, or me. They don't know this yet, but I'm going to invite them to join me for lunch so I can hear their stories firsthand.

They're Americans who’d been serving time on the kind of outdated sentences that are clogging up our jails and burning through our tax dollars. Simply put, their punishments didn't fit the crime.

Today, I issued 61 more commutations to folks a lot like these – most of them are low-level drug offenders whose sentences would have been shorter if they were convicted under today’s laws. I believe America is a nation of second chances, and with hard work, responsibility, and better choices, people can change their lives and contribute to our society.

That’s why as long as I’m President, I’m going to keep working for a justice system that restores a sense of fairness, uses tax dollars more wisely, and keeps our communities safe.

Don't even care. It's part of the perogative of the presidency that they may grant ex cutie clemency to whomever they choose. I will admit that I believe we have too many people in prison for things that should not be crimes. I'm more concerned with his plans to bring 100k more possible Muslim hostile into the USA from the Middle East.

Suckers

World’s Biggest Green Energy Company Collapses

When the state is no longer subsidizing your solar energy be prepared to see various solar firms start crumbling one by one.

SunEdison, which bills itself as the world’s largest green energy company, may soon file for bankruptcy protection, according to a recent Securities and Exchange Commission filing, as the company faces “liquidity difficulties” despite getting millions in government subsidies.

SunEdison, valued at $10 billion in July 2015 is now worth just $400 million today.

This represents a catastrophic loss for the investors gulled into this sector in the mistaken belief that “clean” energy is the future and that it’s possible to make lots and lots of money and polish your environmental conscience at the same time.

sunedison%202_0.jpg

http://economiccollapsenews.com/201...ison-inc-sune-stock-collapses-42-to-73-cents/

Kiss-o-Death-620.jpg

Don't even care.

You don't care about terrorists taking over the world?

This is a multi-story-****-Obama thread

I could start 50 new threads a day about his worthless incompetent *** if you like

Tibs says **** The World - only Americans count!

hahahahahah

Go get me the black on black crime murder statistics while you're up

Chop chop

You don't care about terrorists taking over the world?

I could start 50 new threads a day about his worthless incompetent *** if you like

I was speaking about the pardons. Don't be an ******* and parse my post. Quote the whole thing Spike.

I don't really care about pardons either but if you read the whole article and weren't just headline reading you'd see he wants a major overhaul of the criminal justice system

Keeping more thugs on the streets and out of jail where they belong, to kill cops, I think

I don't really care about pardons either but if you read the whole article and weren't just headline reading you'd see he wants a major overhaul of the criminal justice system

Keeping more thugs on the streets and out of jail where they belong, to kill cops, I think

There does need to be a revamp of the justice system. There are a lot of people in jail for victimless crimes.

There does need to be a revamp of the justice system. There are a lot of people in jail for victimless crimes.

How do you "fix it" when there are more violent criminals being released every day that return to crime as soon as they leave?

Early jail releases have surged since California's prison realignment

Across California, more than 13,500 inmates are being released early each month to relieve crowding in local jails — a 34% increase over the last three years.

The releases spring from an effort begun in 2011 to divert low-level offenders from crowded state prisons to local jails. The move had a cascade effect, forcing local authorities to release their least dangerous inmates to make room for more serious offenders.

For law enforcement agents, the jailhouse revolving door is frustrating.

Leopoldo Arellano, 39, was in and out of custody at least 18 times from 2012 to 2014 for violating parole, criminal threats and at least four incidents of domestic battery, according to Los Angeles County jail logs.

San Diego County let parolee Demetrius Roberts go early 12 times; mostly for removing or tampering with his GPS tracker, which he was required to wear as a convicted sex offender.

In Stockton last year, a furor erupted over the repeated releases of Sidney DeAvila, another convicted sex offender. He had been brought to the San Joaquin County jail 11 times in 2012 and 2013 for disarming his GPS tracker, drug use and other parole violations.

He was freed nearly every time within 24 hours, even when he was brought to the jail by the state's Fugitive Apprehension Team.

http://www.latimes.com/local/crime/la-me-ff-early-release-20140817-story.html

Obama The Appeaser gets laughed at again

Khamenei Says Missiles Key To Iran's Future

r

Iran's top leader on Wednesday said missiles were key to the Islamic Republic's future, offering support to the hardline Revolutionary Guards that have drawn criticism from the West for testing ballistic missiles.

Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei supported last year's nuclear deal with world powers but has since called for Iran to avoid further rapprochement with the United States and its allies, and maintain its economic and military strength.

"Those who say the future is in negotiations, not in missiles, are either ignorant or traitors,
" Khamenei, who has the final say on all matters of state, was quoted as saying by his website.

"If the Islamic Republic seeks negotiations but has no defensive power, it would have to back down against threats from any weak country."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-missiles-khamenei-idUSKCN0WW0PT

As with everything else, the right-wing faction of this board is wildly out of step with the American people.

President Obama’s Approval Numbers Are Rising: What Gives?
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...bama_s_approval_numbers_are_rising_what_gives

This presidential campaign is making Americans like Obama — and that's good for Dems in November
http://www.vox.com/latest-news/2016/3/29/11326606/campaign-americans-like-obama

All the noise being made by the presidential campaign, especially by the Republican campaign, has taken attention away from what may turn out to be more significant for the general election — Barack Obama’s rising approval rating.

Obama’s weekly approval rating in the Gallup tracking poll (I ignore the daily fluctuations which are largely meaningless) has risen to its highest level in many months — 53 percent approval vs. 44 percent disapproval for the past week.

This is potentially very significant for the November election because much research, including my own, has found that the president’s approval rating is a key predictor of the election results even when the president is not on the ballot. Thus a very unpopular George W. Bush probably doomed John McCain to defeat in 2008 no matter what happened during the campaign that year. A 53-44 approval-disapproval balance would give Democrats a good shot at keeping the White House even if they were not running against a badly divided Republican Party led by perhaps the most unpopular nominee in decades.

So why has Obama’s approval rating been rising recently? Several factors may be involved including an improving economy but one of the most important [may] well be the GOP presidential campaign. The more voters see of the leading GOP candidates, the better Obama looks. Along these lines, it is probably not a coincidence that there has been an especially large jump in Obama’s approval rating among women which now stands at 58 percent.

For context, Obama's approval rating at this point in the 2012 cycle was 47 percent, and George W. Bush's approval rating in 2008 was 28 percent.

You think Obama will run for a 3rd term if Hillary is indicted in September?

You think Obama will run for a 3rd term if Hillary is indicted in September?

I think a lot of people will wonder why He's not on the ballot again. Make sure to tell Democrats that it's okay to write Him in on the ballot in November.

Just flat out ignorant. Why limit it to ISIS?

Its about ISIS and the rest of the god damned Islamic extremist movement combined you fool.

2015 San Bernardino Shooting 14
2015 Chattanooga, TN Military Shooting 5
2014 Washington and New Jersey Killing Spree 4
2014 Oklahoma Beheading 1
2013 Boston Marathon Bombing 4
2009 Little Rock Shooting 1
2009 Fort Hood Shooting 13
2006 Seattle Jewish Federation Shooting 1
2002 Los Angeles Airport Shooting 2

And why only in America...don't you compassionate libfucks love all people?
I'm not going to post all the murders committed by Islamists throughout the word, it takes up too much board space.

Last edited:
Not surprising at all. Obama loves criminals and terrorists. And he hates America.

How do you "fix it" when there are more violent criminals being released every day that return to crime as soon as they leave?

Early jail releases have surged since California's prison realignment

Across California, more than 13,500 inmates are being released early each month to relieve crowding in local jails — a 34% increase over the last three years.

The releases spring from an effort begun in 2011 to divert low-level offenders from crowded state prisons to local jails. The move had a cascade effect, forcing local authorities to release their least dangerous inmates to make room for more serious offenders.

For law enforcement agents, the jailhouse revolving door is frustrating.

Leopoldo Arellano, 39, was in and out of custody at least 18 times from 2012 to 2014 for violating parole, criminal threats and at least four incidents of domestic battery, according to Los Angeles County jail logs.

San Diego County let parolee Demetrius Roberts go early 12 times; mostly for removing or tampering with his GPS tracker, which he was required to wear as a convicted sex offender.

In Stockton last year, a furor erupted over the repeated releases of Sidney DeAvila, another convicted sex offender. He had been brought to the San Joaquin County jail 11 times in 2012 and 2013 for disarming his GPS tracker, drug use and other parole violations.

He was freed nearly every time within 24 hours, even when he was brought to the jail by the state's Fugitive Apprehension Team.

http://www.latimes.com/local/crime/la-me-ff-early-release-20140817-story.html

The reason why they have been releasing dangerous criminals is because there are so many people in jail for victimless crimes. Drugs, prostitution and gambling are not things that should be criminal offenses much less send people to jail. Then there are manditory minimum laws that laws that say people that commit low level non violent felonies must be locked up for 20 years plus.