• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obama immigration speech

Spike

Reaction score
Won't be aired on major TV networks - our dictator knows all the news stations will be busy covering the riots?

Networks won't air Obama speech

Three major networks will not air President Obama's prime-time address Thursday outlining his executive actions on immigration.

Officials with ABC, CBS and Fox confirmed to The Hill that Obama's 8 p.m. speech from the White House will not be carried on their networks. CNN reported that NBC would not be carrying the address either.

Cable news networks are expected to carry the address, as is the Spanish-language networks Univision and Telemundo.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/224777-networks-wont-air-obama-speech

cant say the guy is dumb

These networks don't want us to hear this nonsense. They are scum.

But I'm wondering if they will cover this...

Mexico’s Revolution Day (Dia de la Revolución) is a national public holiday that celebrates a 10-year revolution that began in 1910 to end the struggle against dictator José de la Cruz Porfirio Díaz Mori. The public holiday falls on the third Monday in November, near the official day on November 20.

Also... Univision Network will air the POTUS announcement regarding Executive Action on Immigration live tomorrow. We will proceed with our coverage plans for the Latin GRAMMY’s, immediately following the President’s remarks. Complete coverage of the announcement, reactions and what it means for the US will be covered across Univision’s news platforms, as well as on the Network’s “Despierta America” morning show.

Fellow Spanish-language network Telemundo will also show the speech live, with reaction and analysis to follow at least until 9 PM.

Mexican Holiday, Latin grammies, whowee..we got it all goin' on now brother. We don't need no stinkin' guero stations coverin' ****. The gringo's stole that land and with Obama's help, we gonna take it back.

My granpa used to say.."dumb like a fox".

View attachment 795

Last edited:
I'm glad to hear that. I was worried that it would pre-empt the local news.

Won't be aired on major TV networks - our dictator knows all the news stations will be busy covering the riots?

Networks won't air Obama speech

Three major networks will not air President Obama's prime-time address Thursday outlining his executive actions on immigration.

Officials with ABC, CBS and Fox confirmed to The Hill that Obama's 8 p.m. speech from the White House will not be carried on their networks. CNN reported that NBC would not be carrying the address either.

Cable news networks are expected to carry the address, as is the Spanish-language networks Univision and Telemundo.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/224777-networks-wont-air-obama-speech

Could they possibly be any more transparent in their support of the scumbag in chief and his efforts to inflict his agenda unilaterally upon the country? This is nation altering news but they're not covering it? I used to wonder, since cable and satellite, how networks stayed viable. I don't watch one single, solitary thing on network tv anymore except football or hockey. But I guess the answer is that the networks pander to the drooling troglodytes, this being a case in point. Mustn't interrupt Survivor.

ya gotta love NY

Bamnesty! ha ha

B2-IJmXIIAA7bMT.png

It's on baby!

House GOP File Lawsuit Against Obama

"Time after time, the president has chosen to ignore the will of the American people and re-write federal law on his own without a vote of Congress. That's not the way our system of government was designed to work,” House Speaker John Boehner said in a statement. “If this president can get away with making his own laws, future presidents will have the ability to as well. The House has an obligation to stand up for the Constitution, and that is exactly why we are pursuing this course of action."

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/house-gop-file-lawsuit-against-obama-n253456

If the repubs were smart... and they are not... they would have had an alternative plan ready to be proposed so it doesnt look just like they are targeting latino immigrants. This is all just an election ploy to solidify a democrat stronghold in texas and oklahoma and the other southern states by the borders

If the repubs were smart... and they are not... they would have had an alternative plan ready to be proposed so it doesnt look just like they are targeting latino immigrants. This is all just an election ploy to solidify a democrat stronghold in texas and oklahoma and the other southern states by the borders

They haven't even taken control of the Senate yet. The elections just ended. When did they have time to do this? Just because the president wants something doesn't mean that he can break the law to get it. I understand what you're saying. I just don't think giving him what he wants is the way to go. And that's what would have happened. Seriously, what type of plan could they have had that he would have signed that wouldn't have done the exact same thing he did or worse?

BTW I'm totally against giving anybody amnesty or legal status.

SMH... Checks and Balances... Seems Obama missed 3rd grade Social Studies.

SMH... Checks and Balances... Seems Obama missed 3rd grade Social Studies.

Hell he was tired of waiting. He had to do something. I mean if President X waits for congress to pass a bill and they don't do it then he can act on his own. I sure hope the reps are looking at this. Lots of things I could get done without congress.

From the NoBull Newsletter......

My Opinion: Beginning in January with the new Republican Congress, there should be a genuine attempt to actually reform immigration policy. First secure the borders. Then, as part of the new policy, there should be a path to citizenship for all illegal immigrants from Mexico. Included in the new policy should be quotas on how many people from which nations should be eligible to immigrate to the United States. And because for the past 15 years or more, Mexico's immigrants have been flooding into the US illegally, there should be a ban on all immigration from Mexico for a period of five years to allow the rest of the world to catch up. This will increase the diversity that Democrats have been talking about being important for so long. It will decrease the unfairness to the rest of the world that has been waiting in line to legally immigrate to the United States. Those who are here will eventually be given what the Democrats have been seeking BUT any person who has illegally entered the country from Mexico should be treated in the same manner as any American who has illegally entered Mexico.
In short, the penalties for continued illegal entry into the United States across the Mexican border shall be harshly dealt with. There will be those who claim that such a policy is "unfair" to Mexicans. The cause of said unfairness can be placed squarely on the shoulders of their compatriots who jumped in line ahead of them. Delaying further immigration from Mexico also will give those who are here a period of time to acculturate and become Americans of Mexican descent instead of Mexicans in America.

Like that will even be discussed, bwahahahaha

They haven't even taken control of the Senate yet. The elections just ended. When did they have time to do this? Just because the president wants something doesn't mean that he can break the law to get it. I understand what you're saying. I just don't think giving him what he wants is the way to go. And that's what would have happened. Seriously, what type of plan could they have had that he would have signed that wouldn't have done the exact same thing he did or worse?

BTW I'm totally against giving anybody amnesty or legal status.

They knew he was going to do this. They could easily have come up with a legit and fair plan they could have announced at the election win that they would be pursuing at the turn of the year. it wouldn't have even had to be fully fleshed out yet... but then it would have made Obama's position less defensable. I mean he basically piggybacked regan and Bush's EOs on this with less backing and on a grander scale and less of an action plan to keep it from reoccurring. that is why slippery slopes should be avoided in politics... the dems are going to be crying a lot when the repubs win a presidential election and use the same bad tactics on their agendas... that is all but certain....

ha ha

Let loose the dogs of war

Rand Paul Likens Obama Executive Action on Immigration To Japanese Internment Camp Order

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) likened President Barack Obama's decision to take executive action on immigration to then-President Franklin D. Roosevelt's executive order authorizing putting Japanese-Americans in internment camps during World War II. Paul made the comments on Friday, a day after Obama formally announced the executive actions, at the Kentucky Association of Counties conference in Lexington, Kentucky.

"I care that too much power gets in one place. Why? Because there are instances in our history where we allow power to gravitate toward one person and that one person then makes decisions that really are egregious," Paul said. "Think of what happened in World War II where they made the decision. The president issued an executive order. He said to Japanese people 'we're going to put you in a camp. We're going to take away all your rights and liberties and we're going to intern you in a camp.'"

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewi...immigration-japanese-american-internment-camp

They knew he was going to do this. They could easily have come up with a legit and fair plan they could have announced at the election win that they would be pursuing at the turn of the year. it wouldn't have even had to be fully fleshed out yet... but then it would have made Obama's position less defensable. I mean he basically piggybacked regan and Bush's EOs on this with less backing and on a grander scale and less of an action plan to keep it from reoccurring. that is why slippery slopes should be avoided in politics... the dems are going to be crying a lot when the repubs win a presidential election and use the same bad tactics on their agendas... that is all but certain....

Boehner talked specifically about dealing with immigration after the first of the year. No matter what they did BHO knew he was going to do this all along. He never even gave time for the Reps. to take the Senate. He's trying to win the Hispanic vote for generations to come. Nothing the Reps. said would have changed that. All he was going to talk about (and the media by proxy) was the Reps not passing the bill that passed the Senate two years ago. That's why BHO said "IF they want to pass a bill I will sign it". So having a plan would not have stopped this nor would it have changed anything.

GOP bill would defund Obama's immigration order

Reps. Ted Poe (R-Texas) and Diane Black (R-Tenn.) have introduced legislation to prohibit funding to implement President Obama's executive action on immigration.

Their bill, titled The Separation of Powers Act, would block the use of funds for deferring deportations of immigrants living in the U.S. illegally or providing work permits.

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-acti...-obama-immigration-order#.VG9eudlgn1o.twitter

My favorite part was the lack of detail. When he said something along the lines of if you have been here for at least 5 years then you are good.

So..........HOW IN THE **** ARE THEY GOING TO PROVE they have been here 5+ years? A ******* reciept from 2008 from Walmart in Laredo? If it is up to the gubmint to prove they haven't been here for 5 years then we may as well just set up an Amtrak station in Mexico City because everyone of them will just say they were here in 2004.

Last edited:
My favorite part was the lack of detail. When he said something along the lines of if you have been here for at least 5 years then you are good.

So..........HOW IN THE **** ARE THEY GOING TO PROVE they have been here 5+ years? A ******* reciept from 2008 from Walmart in Laredo? If it is up to the gubmint to prove they haven't been here for 5 years then we may as well just set up an Amtrak station in Mexico City because everyone of them will just say they were here in 2004.

No problem, they can just show their pay stubs and tax returns.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAWAHAHAHAHA........

Hell he was tired of waiting. He had to do something. I mean if President X waits for congress to pass a bill and they don't do it then he can act on his own. I sure hope the reps are looking at this. Lots of things I could get done without congress.

He is the First Black President. That means He gets to do whatever He wants. Now stop being racist.

Top 10 Lies from Obama's Nullification Speech

By: Daniel Horowitz
November 21st, 2014

“The one [a president] can confer no privileges whatever; the other [the king] can make denizens of aliens, noblemen of commoners; can erect corporations with all the rights incident to corporate bodies.”

– Alexander Hamilton in Federalist 69

Lie #1: Every President has Taken Executive Action on Immigration: No other president has ever issued an amnesty of anywhere near this scope, created it out of thin air, or built it upon a prior executive action instead of a statute. And in the case of President Eisenhower, his executive action was to deport 80,000 illegal immigrants.

Lie #2: Illegal Immigrant Crossings are Down: Actually, this is the third straight year that border crossings have gone up, not to mention the entirely new wave from Central America.

Lie #3: It does not grant citizenship or the right to stay here permanently:Under the royal edict, the work permits can be renewed every three years, and most likely, they will be renewed at the same 99.5% acceptance rate as DACA applications. And once they get Social Security cards, they are going nowhere. So yes, this is permanent. And yes, they will be able to get green cards, which puts them on an automatic path to citizenship: “we are reducing the time that families are separated while obtaining their green cards. Undocumented immigrants who are immediate relatives of lawful permanent residents or sons or daughters of US citizens can apply to get a waiver if a visa is available.”

Lie #4: Only 5 Million: Make no mistake about it. Obama’s illegal amnesty will not just apply to 5 million individuals. It will apply by default to all 12-20 million illegals in the country as well as the millions more who will now come here to enjoy the permanent cessation of borders and sovereignty. Given the numerous options for people to become eligible for amnesty, ICE and CPB will be restricted from enforcing the law against anyone because each individual has to be afforded the opportunity to present themselves and apply for status. There is no way those who were here for less than 5 years will be deported and there’s no way the new people rushing the border and overstaying their visas will be repatriated.

Lie #5: Deport Felons: Obama claims he is going to focus on deporting felons. Yet, he has done the opposite. 36,000 convicted criminal aliens were released last year, 80,000 criminal aliens encountered by ICE weren’t even placed into deportation proceedings, 167,000 criminal aliens who were ordered deported are still at large, 341,000 criminal aliens released by ICE without deportation orders are known to be free and at large in the US. Again, this is cessation of deportations for everyone. They are leaving no illegal behind.
...the bureaucracy will be flooded with applications of illegals, and those are the applications that will be prioritized, those families who came here legally will have to wait longer to be united. There is no longer an incentive to enter the legal immigration process.

Lie #6: Don’t deport families: Obama is playing the family card. It works like this: people are encouraged to come here illegally, Obama grants them amnesty, then their relatives all get to come, even though they would otherwise be ineligible under public charge laws. Yet, at the same time, because the bureaucracy will be flooded with applications of illegals, and those are the applications that will be prioritized, those families who came here legally will have to wait longer to be united. There is no longer an incentive to enter the legal immigration process.

Lie #7: They have to pay taxes to stay: Aside from the absurd notion that they would turn someone away for not paying taxes, almost every one of these illegal immigrants lacks a high enough income to incur a net positive tax liability. Hence, by paying taxes, he actually means they will collect refundable tax credits!

Lie #8: Background Checks: Just the thought of a criminal background check of people coming from the third world on a lawless program is a joke. But the reality is that Obama has already done this with DACA, and 99.5% of applications were approved, including those of criminals.

Lie #9: Cracking Down on Illegal Immigration at the Border: Obama promises to beef up resources at the border. But as we’ve seen over the past few years, what good are more agents if they are explicitly intimidated into turning a blind eye. Moreover, there is no promise to build a fence or implement a visa tracking system, so any talk of enforcement is an insult to our intelligence. Moreover, he is unilaterally abolishing the Secure Communities program, the only successful interior enforcement program left after he abolished 287g state-federal cooperation in 2012. At a time when we are facing threats from Islamic terror and deadly diseases, this invitation to the world will present a security nightmare.

Lie #10: Scripture tells us, we shall not oppress a stranger: It’s great to see him quoting the Bible for once, but nice try. There are different variations of this verse throughout the Bible, but each one uses the Hebrew word “Ger” to describe what Obama translates as “stranger.” A Ger is a convert to Judaism. The commandment was not referring to people who illegally migrate to a nation state. And more importantly, it is downright offensive to Americans to insinuate that not granting them benefits is tantamount to oppression, especially given the fact that they have been the biggest recipients of our generous legal system. Moreover, if there is oppression taking place it is to the American taxpayer and worker and those who suffer from gangs like MS-13.

https://www.conservativereview.com/c...ication-speech

He is the First Black President. That means He gets to do whatever He wants. .

yeah!

36,000 holes and counting

Obama, Jeter tee off on exclusive Vegas course

NORTH LAS VEGAS, Nev. (AP) — President Barack Obama is playing golf at an exclusive Las Vegas-area course with a retired shortstop, a Democratic Party donor and a newspaper owner.

The White House says the foursome at the Shadow Creek golf course in North Las Vegas on Saturday includes retired New York Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter, Obama campaign supporter Stephen Cloobeck and Brian Greenspun, owner of the Las Vegas Sun newspaper

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20141122/us-obama-57054069d0.html

The guy lies so much they could build a mountain out of them. ALL on film. Blatant. And not a soul does a thing about it. It's no wonder he grows bolder and more imperial in his actions. He is accountable to anyone. He's teflon.

Nothing was going to stop this from happening with or without congress. How about the rino's focus on securing the border now... Nah they really don't give a **** either.