• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obama names a terrorist as Federal judge.

When he gets sworn in I bet Obama take his oath on the Koran instead of the Bible.

"I am confident he will serve the American people with integrity and a steadfast commitment to justice.”

Sharia Justice?

"I am confident he will serve the American people with integrity and a steadfast commitment to justice.”

Sharia Justice?

They are simply paving the way for the first Muslim immigrant to be elected the Supreme Court.

If Hillary Clinton, arguably the most dishonest and corrupt person ever to run for President of the United States, wins,

I have no doubt that President Hillary Clinton will name President Obama to the Supreme Court for several very good reasons: he has covered her backside, no easy task that in itself, in the email server scandals and now wants payback; he claims credentials as a Constitutional lawyer; he is buying a mansion in Washington D. C. and has made no secret of his desire to stay in the capitol; and he could complete his “fundamental transformation” of our Republic during a lifetime on the Supreme Court.

If that’s not enough to scare everyone into voting, I don’t know what will.

While this internet rumor isn't likely to come to fruition due to the slim odds of his confirmation, stranger things than this are unfolding right before our eyes as we speak.

And from what I hear, he has a secret following ready to unleash massive protests on his behalf.

Gay-Muslim_o_106443.jpg

using-complex-calculations-hillary-clinton-explains-how-its-possible-to-3409405.png

Last edited: