• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Woke SCOTUS Nominee May Be In Trouble

You're talking about affirmative action. All the Rooney rule does is to make sure minorities that are qualified get the opportunity to be interviewed and not ignored.

Not anymore. The new rooney rule mandates every team hire at least 1 women or minority offensive coach. Blatantly illegal but no team would ever challenge it in court.

As much as Biden's reasoning for nominating this woman is ****** up, that isn't what bothers me about her. It's the way she rules and ignores the constitution that troubles me. It's why the news media gets everyone all frothed up over the fact that he nominated a black woman. That she refuses to define a woman. Blah blah. If you're talking about that, you aren't talking about her judicial record, which is the only disqualifying thing about her.
I do find it disturbing that she refused to answer a direct question, leading me to believe that she is more political than a justice.
But you are correct that her position on pedophiles is deplorable and wish there was more coverage in that regard. Of course that will
never happen with the major networks cheering her on.

Not anymore. The new rooney rule mandates every team hire at least 1 women or minority offensive coach. Blatantly illegal but no team would ever challenge it in court.
Yeah I know, I wrote this before that thread was posted.

The pedophile movement today after the announcement

200w.webp

What in God's name is wrong with these people? Only thing I can think of is just straight evil. They're just pure evil. Scary.