• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obama Now Says He’s Willing to Negotiate With Hamas Terrorists

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
If this were about establishing a Palestinian state, this would have been done decades ago. This is about Jews occupying "Muslim" land, and the Islamists will not allow this to happen. They will not be pleased until Israel ceases to exist.
There is s saying in the ME................If the Arabs lay down their weapons, there will be peace. If the Jews lay down their weapons, there will be a slaughter.

This will not change in our lifetime.

Well, yeah, because Da Jooz will overrun the joint. Like the Muzzies did in Europe.

Attachments

• end-the-unjust-Jewish-occupation-of-Muslim-land.jpg
    end-the-unjust-Jewish-occupation-of-Muslim-land.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 13

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
I was the live audio tech for Temple B'Nai Aviv off synagogue meetings at Weston/Bonaventure for a decade.

lotsa (D) fundraiser's....never really understood it myself.

btw, the score is:

Joo's : 1100 bombs, 100+ civilians

Pali's: 500 rockets, 1 gas station and a dent in the pavement.

the Joo's called up the Reserves....they're gonna haveta **** or get off the pot in a week, 2 at the most.....$$$$.

Having faced the arab soldier on the field of battle I can say with some authority he ain't much of a marksman. Crew served weapons and artillery he is even worse at. As far as "civilians" killed I shouldn't have to point out that not all the Hamas combatants are wearing uniforms and Hamas is actively quartering munitions, command posts and troops in civilian areas in direct violation of the laws of land warfare as spelled out in the Geneva and Hague conventions.

USDA#1

Forefather
Reaction score
Having faced the arab soldier on the field of battle I can say with some authority he ain't much of a marksman. Crew served weapons and artillery he is even worse at. As far as "civilians" killed I shouldn't have to point out that not all the Hamas combatants are wearing uniforms and Hamas is actively quartering munitions, command posts and troops in civilian areas in direct violation of the laws of land warfare as spelled out in the Geneva and Hague conventions.

yeah, those kids on the beach were probably suibombers in training anyway.

since when has either side gave a flyin **** about treaties?

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
yeah, those kids on the beach were probably suibombers in training anyway.

since when has either side gave a flyin **** about treaties?

Got a link for this because I am unfamiliar with what you are talking about.

xjx

Reaction score
Bomma is sooo good at negotiating. Look how it worked out with syria. Look how it worked out with putin. Boy that bomma is a real steategist. I want him with me the next time I'm negotiating the price on a new car.

Salesperson....you pay full sticker price.

Bomma...OK

Spike

Reaction score
1vkQlQL.jpg

JupiterBnG

Banned
Reaction score
Someone remind me... are we the People's Front of Judea, or the Judean People's Front?

Spike

Reaction score
10x543p.jpg

The US is no longer taken seriously by Israel. They consider the political cost of defying us to be acceptable, when compared to the risk.

They are on their own, and they know it.

Interesting times.

Spike

Reaction score
yeah - it would be a shame if one of those errant rockets would "accidently" destroyed that abomination The Dome of the Rock

Time to build the new temple

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
yeah - it would be a shame if one of those errant rockets would "accidently" destroyed that abomination The Dome of the Rock

Time to build the new temple

And the wailing wall below it. Make it into a giant slip-n-slide water park for kids.

Or just glass a couple square miles all around it.

Spike

Reaction score

Spike

Reaction score
Good article. But Israel just needs to do it. Not ask for permission.

Israel must be permitted to crush Hamas

Israel must be permitted to crush Hamas in the Gaza Strip.

This is the lesson of previous rounds of fighting between the Israeli Defense Forces and terrorist strongholds. In Lebanon in 2006 and in Gaza in 2008 and again in 2012, Israel responded to rocket attacks on its cities with fierce counteroffensives. Fighting against a deeply dug-in enemy that both blended in with the local population and used it as a shield, Israel’s best efforts to avoid civilian casualties invariably proved limited.

As Operation Protective Edge enters its third week , responsible world leaders can give Israel the time and the leverage it needs to alter Hamas’s calculus. They can let the Israeli army ferret Hamas out of its holes and make it pay a prohibitive cost for its attacks. They can create an outcome in which the organization, even if it remains in Gaza, is defanged and deprived of its heavy arms. Of course, Hamas will resist demilitarization, and more civilians will suffer, but by ending the cycle once and for all thousands of innocent lives will be saved.

Life in Gaza is miserable now, but if Israel is permitted to prevail, circumstances can improve markedly. U.S.- and Canadian-trained security forces of the Palestinian Authority can take over key crossings and patrol Gaza’s porous border with Egypt. Rather than be funneled into Hamas’s war chest, international aid can be transferred directly to the civilian population to repair war damage and stimulate economic growth. Terrorist groups and their state patrons can be put on notice: The game has changed unalterably.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...9967fc-1350-11e4-9285-4243a40ddc97_story.html

ark steel

Reaction score
If we don't talk to them and ask them what they want, we can't kowtow properly. Duh.

Spike

Reaction score
ker-pow!

Reckless Kerry risks causing escalation

If Israel is forced to undertake an expanded ground operation, it would be appropriate to name the offensive after the person who caused it: John Kerry.

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry ruined everything. Very senior officials in Jerusalem described the proposal that Kerry put on the table as a “strategic terrorist attack.”

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.607506

-----------------------

haha

Obama administration officials were fuming Monday over a torrent of Israeli criticism of Secretary of State John Kerry’s latest bid to secure a cease-fire between Israel and Hamas

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Level it. New beach front property. Then maybe we can vote for him as president.