• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obama Now Says He’s Willing to Negotiate With Hamas Terrorists

Spike

Reaction score
They are pounding the **** out them right now

just blew the top off a big building!

Steelerfan

Reaction score
Does anyone else have the Red Alert app for iPhone/iPad? Great app that alerts you to rocket launches. It really gives you a different picture. I like to say a silent prayer for Israel when it goes off.

Spike

Reaction score
I just wait for the videos to come out

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Bammy, how about taking your cease fire, pull down your mom jeans, and shove it up your ***.

hamster

Contributor
Reaction score
Evidently Bammy has given Netanyahu a direct order.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/183495#.U9f34vldV8G

Damning evidence has emerged of US President Barack Obama's dismissal of Israel's position in favor of supporting the position of Hamas and its allies during ceasefire talks.

A "senior US official" leaked an audio recording of a telephone conversation between Obama and Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu to Channel One. In it the 35-minute conversation, which took place on Sunday, the US President appears downright hostile at points, and even cuts off Netanyahu in the middle of his protestations over a one-sided truce proposal which would have seen Hamas receive all its key demands, but that Israel ultimately rejected.

The following is an excerpt of the conversation, published in Hebrew by Channel One:

Obama: I demand that Israel agrees to an immediate, unilateral ceasefire and halt all offensive activities - particularly airstrikes.

Netanyahu: What will Israel receive in return for a ceasefire?

Obama: I believe that Hamas will stop firing rockets - silence will be met with silence.

Netanyahu: Hamas violated all five previous ceasefires, it is a terrorist organization which is dedicated to the destruction of Israel.

Obama: I repeat and expect Israel to unilaterally stop all its military activity. The pictures of destruction from Gaza distance the world from Israel's position.

Netanyahu: Kerry's proposal was completely unrealistic and gives Hamas the military and diplomatic advantage.

Obama: Within a week of the end of Israel's military activities, Qatar and Turkey will begin negotiations with Hamas on the basis of the 2012 understanding [following the end of Operation Pillar of Defense - ed.], including Israel's commitment to removing the siege and restrictions on Gaza,

Netanyahu: Qatar and Turkey are the biggest supporters of Hamas. It is impossible to rely on them to be fair mediators.

Obama: I trust Qatar and Turkey, and Israel is in no position to choose its mediators.

Netanyahu: I object, because Hamas is able to continue and to fire rockets and to use tunnels for terror attacks...

Obama - interrupts Netanyahu mid-sentence: The ball is in Israel's court - it is obligated to end all military activities.

The Channel One journalist who received the tape emphasized that at other points during the conversation there were more "positive" word exchanged between the two, such as Obama repeating America's commitment to Israel's security.

But those words will ring hollow to Israelis, considering that the proposal put together by John Kerry, Qatar and Turkey did not address a single one of Israel's demands and - as alluded to by Obama himself - relied on little more than the goodwill of Hamas to stop firing rockets. This, despite the group (which the US itself lists as a terrorist organization) being unabashedly committed to the destruction of the State of Israel and the genocide of all Israeli Jews.

For his part, earlier on Tuesday John Kerry claimed that Prime Minister Netanyahu had in fact approached him to ask him to help hammer out a ceasefire deal, after previous truce proposals were rejected by Hamas.

If that was indeed the case what resulted could hardly have been what Netanyahu had in mind: a joint initiative with two states overtly hostile towards Israel, concluding in a draft proposal which would have granted Hamas all of its key conditions - including the opening of air and sea ports and the total lifting on Israel's security blockade - but which addressed Israel's "security concerns" in only the vaguest possible terms.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Damn. First off who the **** records the pres and get that tape out. Can you say fired. But good for you intern.

Second Barry has got some balls telling the Jews to back off. **** him. Let them finish the job "their" way. Keep going!!

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Evidently Bammy has given Netanyahu a direct order.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/183495#.U9f34vldV8G

Damning evidence has emerged of US President Barack Obama's dismissal of Israel's position in favor of supporting the position of Hamas and its allies during ceasefire talks.

A "senior US official" leaked an audio recording of a telephone conversation between Obama and Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu to Channel One. In it the 35-minute conversation, which took place on Sunday, the US President appears downright hostile at points, and even cuts off Netanyahu in the middle of his protestations over a one-sided truce proposal which would have seen Hamas receive all its key demands, but that Israel ultimately rejected.

The following is an excerpt of the conversation, published in Hebrew by Channel One:

Obama: I demand that Israel agrees to an immediate, unilateral ceasefire and halt all offensive activities - particularly airstrikes.

Netanyahu: What will Israel receive in return for a ceasefire?

Obama: I believe that Hamas will stop firing rockets - silence will be met with silence.

Netanyahu: Hamas violated all five previous ceasefires, it is a terrorist organization which is dedicated to the destruction of Israel.

Obama: I repeat and expect Israel to unilaterally stop all its military activity. The pictures of destruction from Gaza distance the world from Israel's position.

Netanyahu: Kerry's proposal was completely unrealistic and gives Hamas the military and diplomatic advantage.

Obama: Within a week of the end of Israel's military activities, Qatar and Turkey will begin negotiations with Hamas on the basis of the 2012 understanding [following the end of Operation Pillar of Defense - ed.], including Israel's commitment to removing the siege and restrictions on Gaza,

Netanyahu: Qatar and Turkey are the biggest supporters of Hamas. It is impossible to rely on them to be fair mediators.

Obama: I trust Qatar and Turkey, and Israel is in no position to choose its mediators.

Netanyahu: I object, because Hamas is able to continue and to fire rockets and to use tunnels for terror attacks...

Obama - interrupts Netanyahu mid-sentence: The ball is in Israel's court - it is obligated to end all military activities.

The Channel One journalist who received the tape emphasized that at other points during the conversation there were more "positive" word exchanged between the two, such as Obama repeating America's commitment to Israel's security.

But those words will ring hollow to Israelis, considering that the proposal put together by John Kerry, Qatar and Turkey did not address a single one of Israel's demands and - as alluded to by Obama himself - relied on little more than the goodwill of Hamas to stop firing rockets. This, despite the group (which the US itself lists as a terrorist organization) being unabashedly committed to the destruction of the State of Israel and the genocide of all Israeli Jews.

For his part, earlier on Tuesday John Kerry claimed that Prime Minister Netanyahu had in fact approached him to ask him to help hammer out a ceasefire deal, after previous truce proposals were rejected by Hamas.

If that was indeed the case what resulted could hardly have been what Netanyahu had in mind: a joint initiative with two states overtly hostile towards Israel, concluding in a draft proposal which would have granted Hamas all of its key conditions - including the opening of air and sea ports and the total lifting on Israel's security blockade - but which addressed Israel's "security concerns" in only the vaguest possible terms.

That's even more proof that Obama's a ******* terrorist. They support their own... Surely the Libtard party will not get one Jew vote after this.

Supersteeler

Reaction score
That's even more proof that Obama's a ******* terrorist. They support their own... Surely the Libtard party will not get one Jew vote after this.

Politics often trumps good sense. Don't ever be surprised by anything that happens in that arena.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Bomma will give them free birth control.

Rod Farva

Reaction score
This is like a high school UN Club running the federal government. The completely amateurish ineptitude and juvenile tantrums of Hussein, the French looking, haughty Kerry, who by the way served in Vietnam and the rest of this collection of ******* clowns are treating their powerful positions, and by extension, our country like they're just playing in their own little experimental sandbox at recess.

Israel will do what it does best I pray which is survive......BN needs to give Hussein the big middle finger and just get on with reducing hamas to virgin banging corpses.

That's c-o-r-p-s-e-s barry, not corps.

Last edited:

Spike

Reaction score
oh dear - what will happen if the Left loses the Jewish Diamond Merchants and Holly wood?

Democrats’ Unapologetic Support for Israel Enables Daily War Crimes Against Palestinians

Politicians from the Democratic Party in the United States have expressed fervent support for Israel’s assault on Gaza, even going so far as to sponsor multiple resolutions which demonstrate unwavering solidarity and appropriate more funds for weapons and the US-funded missile defense system known as Iron Dome. This support has worked to ensure that the political climate discourages condemnation for war crimes, which Israel now seems to be committing on a daily basis.

Many of the comments in this story could easily have come from the mouths of Republicans. There simply is no political opposition in Congress to the ongoing war in Gaza. In fact, many Democrats are cheering Israel to “finish the job” and “restore the quiet” by doing whatever it takes.

Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid joined numerous Democrats (and Republicans) and condemned the United Nations Human Rights Council on July 29 for passing a resolution “accusing Israel of human rights violations.”

“The resolution was so incredibly one-sided in its anti-Israel bias, that it makes zero mention of Hamas and the atrocities Hamas has committed by indiscriminately barraging Israel with rockets and using Palestinian civilians as human shields,” Reid complained. “Hamas perpetrated this conflict. They wantonly fire rockets into Israel, and they don’t care who they hit.”

http://dissenter.firedoglake.com/20...nables-daily-war-crimes-against-palestinians/

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Politicians from the Democratic Party in the United States have expressed fervent support for Israel’s assault on Gaza, even going so far as to sponsor multiple resolutions which demonstrate unwavering solidarity and appropriate more funds for weapons and the US-funded missile defense system known as Iron Dome.
Except for Bomma, the head of the Party.

Rod Farva

Reaction score
oh dear - what will happen if the Left loses the Jewish Diamond Merchants and Holly wood?

Democrats’ Unapologetic Support for Israel Enables Daily War Crimes Against Palestinians

Politicians from the Democratic Party in the United States have expressed fervent support for Israel’s assault on Gaza, even going so far as to sponsor multiple resolutions which demonstrate unwavering solidarity and appropriate more funds for weapons and the US-funded missile defense system known as Iron Dome. This support has worked to ensure that the political climate discourages condemnation for war crimes, which Israel now seems to be committing on a daily basis.

Many of the comments in this story could easily have come from the mouths of Republicans. There simply is no political opposition in Congress to the ongoing war in Gaza. In fact, many Democrats are cheering Israel to “finish the job” and “restore the quiet” by doing whatever it takes.

Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid joined numerous Democrats (and Republicans) and condemned the United Nations Human Rights Council on July 29 for passing a resolution “accusing Israel of human rights violations.”

“The resolution was so incredibly one-sided in its anti-Israel bias, that it makes zero mention of Hamas and the atrocities Hamas has committed by indiscriminately barraging Israel with rockets and using Palestinian civilians as human shields,” Reid complained. “Hamas perpetrated this conflict. They wantonly fire rockets into Israel, and they don’t care who they hit.”

http://dissenter.firedoglake.com/20...nables-daily-war-crimes-against-palestinians/

Yeah, not so much.....

http://allenbwest.com/2014/07/senate-democrats-playing-disgusting-political-game-israels-security/

The U.S .Defense Department has asked for emergency funding of $225 million in support of Israel’s Iron Dome protective weapon system that has had over a 90 percent success rate in shooting down incoming Hamas rockets. In the Democrat-controlled Senate, instead of allowing this as a stand-alone appropriations measure, they seek to tie this with funding support of President Obama’s request in the current illegal immigration border crisis. Funny — I didn’t see any caveats when the Secretary of State gave Hamas, a terrorist organization, $47 million in U.S. taxpayer dollars.

hamster

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, not so much.....

http://allenbwest.com/2014/07/senate-democrats-playing-disgusting-political-game-israels-security/

The U.S .Defense Department has asked for emergency funding of $225 million in support of Israel’s Iron Dome protective weapon system that has had over a 90 percent success rate in shooting down incoming Hamas rockets. In the Democrat-controlled Senate, instead of allowing this as a stand-alone appropriations measure, they seek to tie this with funding support of President Obama’s request in the current illegal immigration border crisis. Funny — I didn’t see any caveats when the Secretary of State gave Hamas, a terrorist organization, $47 million in U.S. taxpayer dollars.

******* politicians. All scumbags.

hamster

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, golly. The 72 hour "humanitarian" cease fire lasts 2 hours.
Any hope of negotiations working?

Spike

Reaction score
so much for that

Hamas Allegedly Captured IDF Soldier During Cease Fire; Cease Fire Over After Mortars, Rockets Fired At Israel

The 72-hour humanitarian case fire put in place by the US and UN yesterday and which began at 8:00 am was violated at 10:03 am by a mortar fired from Gaza at Israel. Within an hour, another mortar was fired at Israel and rocket fire apparently began, as well, causing Israel to respond with shelling

http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/fa...fter-mortars-rockets-fired-at-israel-678.html

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
But yet we are suppose to bleed our hearts over heir pain and death as victims. Ha. Your killing your own people. Many the people of gaza will learn and get rid of the cancer that is Hamas

Spike

Reaction score
Another Kerry-approved, UN-approved terrirst attack on Israel during a Kerry-approved “cease fire”.

hamster

Contributor
Reaction score
This "humanitarian crisis" is created by, implemented by, and benefits Hamas. It is so obvious, a case doesn't even have to made.
Watch how the media distorts this, into how the Israelis are evil and genocidal.

hamster

Contributor
Reaction score
Today, the MSM is transfixed on the UN school that was hit today, of course. Bad Israel, bad Israel.

I think we all know that Israel does everything they can to avoid "civilian" casualties.But correct me if I'm wrong, didn't these Palestinian people in Gaza vote Hamas into power as their governing body? So don't they bear some of the reponsibility for the actions of their elected government? I say tough **** to them.

JupiterBnG

Banned
Reaction score
I thought the Joos owned all the liberal media... why is the liberal media so against them?

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
I thought the Joos owned all the liberal media... why is the liberal media so against them?

Leftist politics trumps Jewish identity.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Libtard friend of mine on FB who thinks Bomma is Jesus goes off on the Jooz today. I point out that Bill Clinton worked a deal that got the Muzloids over 90% of the land they wanted and they turned it down. She then says that Hamas is just a radical political arm and doesn't represent all the people in Gaza*. I point out that they elected Hamas to run the country. That has been met with silence for the rest of the day.
Good times. :)

* I'm laying back and waiting for the chance to say that Bomma won twice but He doesn't represent what I believe either. Like a cat playing with a mouse before he kills it.

Leftist politics trumps Jewish identity.
A lot of the Jooz are having a come-to-Jesus-moment lately, so to speak. They're not ready to join the Tea Party just yet but they're figuring out who their friends are and writing less checks to the Dems.

Last edited: