• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obama on ISIS: 'We Don't Have a Strategy Yet'

What are terrorists from the Middle East going to do, fly to Mexico and then walk to desolate areas in Mexico and
walk across our border. Maybe they'll ship their camels as well, so they can ride them to the border. Our Northern border
is secure and the southern border is secure in populated areas.

Sounds kind of racist. You MUST be a liberal.

The terrorist will do whatever it takes. You think a long ride through a desolate desert would be a deterrent to be rewarded by 72 virgins at the end of your suicide mission?

Joking aside, the terrorist WILL do whatever is necessary. I didn't realize you meant just getting into the states, that is easy enough with fake passports, etc. But bringing what you need in with you? I'd imagine the money they have wouldn't result in some horrible death defying trek across the Mexican border, it would be a fairly luxurious trek with, maybe, a small amount of walking at certain points. Plus you can bring whatever the **** you want with you. Bypassing the "secured" area of the border seems to be pretty ******* easy. Need guns? I'm sure the cartel will supply. They got plenty from Holder.

You seem gullible enough to believe most anything.

There is some irony.

You know what an actual leader (one with brains) would say?

"We have various strategies for dealing with terrorist and all of those strategies are at my disposal. I will not discuss specific strategy in a public form. Doing so would jeopardize any current and future endeavors to meet the threats we face."

Bush let the 9/11 terrorists fly the friendly skies. Borders have nothing to do with them. Borders are for people without funds.

Do you really believe that ignoramus bullshit 21? 9/11 occurred 9 months into Bush's presidency. It took over 8 years to plan it. Who was in office during the planning and had taken a patsy stance on terrorism around the globe?

knock-knock-whos-there-bill-clinton.jpg

Seriously, you typically take the cake for stupidest posts on this board, but that one goes beyond your normal level.

Who was in office during the planning and had taken a patsy stance on terrorism around the globe?

I bet it was the same guy who was in office when all of the accounting books were being cooked and got to avoid the hit on the economy and loss of investor confidence until he left office.

"His blood in on your hands, Obama!"

1409695226724_wps_14_epa04381269_A_frame_from_.jpg

AWOL Obama Vanishes Again: Three Hours After Another American Is Brutally Beheaded

Barack Obama left for a three-day European swing Tuesday afternoon without saying a single word in response to a terrorist video showing the beheading of Steven Sotloff, the second American journalist to die that way on camera.

Just two weeks ago, the president was widely criticized for being pictured fist-bumping on the golf course minutes after solemnly addressing the nation about an ISIS video showing photojournalist James Foley's death.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cial-says-stay-tuned-strategy-ll-develop.html

Why does it surprise anyone that an individual, while a state senator, rather than invest any effort to understand state matters, voted "present" over 100 times, then repeated that shiftlessness and laziness while occupying a seat in the US Senate, wouldn't care enough understand and act as "president" on matters that threaten the Republic? This is a stunningly lazy and disinterested lowlife that only by flukes of circumstance found hisself in the Illinois state senate, then the US Senate where he merely wasted space. He brought NOTHING to the 2008 Presidential election except hollow platitudes, yet an unbelievably ignorant electorate slobbering in their "white guilt" fell all over themselves to "elect the 'first black president'". Rinse and repeat in 2012. Why now is anyone surprised to find that he has been briefed in detail on ISIS for more than a year and doesn't have a strategy to deal with the situation. Why would anyone expect him to have a strategy? He wasted a month before "sending" SF to rescue the hostages. By then they weren't there. What a surprise. He played with his pud for 38 days during the Gulf oil spill before he declared "we've been 'on it' since day one" after the media had hounded him to do something.... even comment on that disaster. He isn't even marginally interested. He doesn't care. This is not a man of quality or integrity. Snap out of it you people.

article-2730503-20AEDF1200000578-533_964x479.jpg

OBAMA: Fist-bumps, high-fives and laughter, hits the golf course just minutes after his speech condemning ISIS for executing American journalist

"His blood in on your hands, Obama!"

What, after 6 years the Muzzies finally figured out that Bush isn't the President?

What are terrorists from the Middle East going to do, fly to Mexico and then walk to desolate areas in Mexico and
walk across our border. Maybe they'll ship their camels as well, so they can ride them to the border. Our Northern border
is secure and the southern border is secure in populated areas..

Bullshit. My wife is from California and the southern border is a ******* joke. She has friends that have brought a ton of their family and friends across the border illegally the past couple of years. It's easy as pie to get into the U.S. from Mexico. You have no idea what you are talking about. You just fling out **** without any knowledge or understanding.

Also you have no idea where terrorist will come from. That's just you spouting off more bullshit. Why not come across the border? I know most terrorists are from northern countries with a lot of snow.. OH WAIT.. most of them come from the middle east which has huge DESERTS... so they are probably ok walking in a desert since THAT IS WHERE THEY ARE FROM. Damn could you be any more stupid? Deserts don't bother these people. It's HOME for them. ******* ignorant ***.

21 should also consider that the muzzies walking the desert aren't ill-prepared. they're most likely dropped off within a few miles of the border, or shuffled underground through tunnels, if not just brazenly driving across the border at a check-point using fake/stolen ids. also, one must consider their mindset that any pains they endure are those that allah has chosen for them to endure and if they surpass this it will be warmly welcomed by their pedophilic god.

Bullshit. My wife is from California and the southern border is a ******* joke. She has friends that have brought a ton of their family and friends across the border illegally the past couple of years. It's easy as pie to get into the U.S. from Mexico. You have no idea what you are talking about. You just fling out **** without any knowledge or understanding.

Also you have no idea where terrorist will come from. That's just you spouting off more bullshit. Why not come across the border? I know most terrorists are from northern countries with a lot of snow.. OH WAIT.. most of them come from the middle east which has huge DESERTS... so they are probably ok walking in a desert since THAT IS WHERE THEY ARE FROM. Damn could you be any more stupid? Deserts don't bother these people. It's HOME for them. ******* ignorant ***.

He makes a ridiculous, uneducated, naive claim, he gets schooled, and then he disappears.

I truly believe his mom only gives him few weekly hours of computer time.

He makes a ridiculous, uneducated, naive claim, he gets schooled, and then he disappears.

I truly believe his mom only gives him few weekly hours of computer time.

Morons. He told us he was infinitely wealthy, needs to only work 2 days a week, which is when he posts to SN because he doesn't have a computer at home and he's writing a book...because...

Well, that's what he said.

Morons. He told us he was infinitely wealthy, needs to only work 2 days a week, which is when he posts to SN because he doesn't have a computer at home and he's writing a book...because...

It'sgotta be true, cause no one ever lies on the Internets.

But the bigger question is, does he have freakishly large biceps?

What, after 6 years the Muzzies finally figured out that Bush isn't the President?

The Iranian Ambassador to the UN had just finished giving a speech and walked out into the lobby of the convention center where he was introduced to a U.S. Marine General.

As they talked, the Iranian said, "I have just one question about what I have seen in America ."

The General said, "Well, anything I can do to help?"

The Iranian whispered, "My son watches this show called Star Trek and in it there is ... Kirk who is Canadian, Chekhov who is Russian, Scotty who is Scottish, Uhura who is black, and Sulu who is Japanese, but there are NO Muslims. My son is very upset and doesn't understand why there aren't any Iranians, Iraqis, Afghans, Egyptians, Palestinians, Saudis, Syrians, or Pakistanis on Star Trek."

The General leaned toward the Iranian Ambassador, and whispered in his ear, "That's because it takes place in the future..."

encore............

Feds React To Threat Of Attack From Mexican-Based Jihadists

EL PASO, Texas (WNB) - A recently published Judicial Watch article detailing an Islamic State (IS or ISIS) plan to carry out attacks in the U.S. from bases in Mexico have prompted Homeland Security, Justice, and Defense agencies to take dramatic steps to safeguard southern border states.

Less than two weeks before the 13th anniversary of the 9-11 attacks, the Obama administration on Friday released the following statement:

"While the United States continues to welcome foreign DREAMERS seeking a better life, it can no longer be assumed that the munitions many carry are exclusively for peaceful purposes - effective immediately, all explosives will be confiscated upon entry. We sincerely hope this inconvenience doesn't discourage the pursuit of all that this great country has to offer."

Obama will schedule meetings to last through the Nov, elections.........then set up a study group of "experts" to consider more options.

"Let's just let the next President deal with them", Barry says, as he strolls onto the next golf course.

Obama goes golfing right after speech about beheading; ‘first mulligan will be dedicated to memory of Foley’

article-2730503-20AC4F9E00000578-941_634x465.jpg