• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obama wanted to tax 529 plans!

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
I wonder how much that would cost me personally? 4 kids 529 plan since about 2004. hmmmm I should just shut up and take another for the team

I wonder how much that would cost me personally? 4 kids 529 plan since about 2004. hmmmm I should just shut up and take another for the team

Four children? I'd be broke with four. God Bless. Someone should write a book on the damage Obama has done to the middle class.

Hey, how else is he going to pay for other kids to go to Community College? Take from those that save, and give it to those who don't.
Another middle class destruction attempt.How can't the libs not see this. 21 will be around shortly making some dumb **** up about why this would be good.

Obama - "today I regretfully retract my plan to tax people that have done something responsible. You see these people have something and therefore they should be taxed. If they have nothing they should get something, it is the American way. Hundreds of years ago millions of poor people came to the shores of America looking for a handout. In their native countries they were expected to work hard if they wanted something, here we just give them free ****. You want a new iPhone 6? Dammit you should have one, THIS IS AMERICA. I spent years toiling away in hard jobs learning the value of a hard days work...wink wink. My parents instilled in me from birth the American way, from Indonesia. I learned all about Karl Marx and how he believed the harder you worked the harder you should be taxed. It's for the children dammit! My mom didn't get proper medical care! You didn't build that, the government developed the first iPhone, I have proof somewhere. My kids are learning that it isn't who you know, it's more about where you go to file for free government handouts....oh wait they go to an elite private school that costs more than most of the people who voted for me make in a year- let's forget about that. My kids saw a homeless guy in front of the White House last week and asked their security detail why doesn't he get a job? Lol nah they said why doesn't our government give him new shoes? Everyone deserves some sweet new kicks. This is America! We have far too many rich people and yet we have people driving cars from the 1990s. How can you expect to get ahead in modern times with a car that may not get u to work? Today I pull my plan to tax the parents who gave up that week long vacation in Jamaica so that their kids can attend a state sponsored institution of the curriculum of my choice. Tomorrow I will introduce the free cars for fast food workers program. Do you work hard? Between 5 and 25 hours a week punching buttons on a microwave? Free Ford for you. Did you miss school to chill with the choom gang and therefore u didn't get the same opportunity as those "other" kids? Free Chevy Volt for You! Do you feel me now America? Where are my Newports? I'm just getting started."

At. The beginning of his regime B-Rock was looking at taking over 401K and IRA plans too. Sothis should be no surprise.

The fact that Obama thought that 529 plans were mostly used by "rich" people shows how out of touch he is. It's mostly used by middle class people trying to save for college. I guess my 9 month a year (and no paid holiday breaks) salary along with a military salary qualifies my hubby and I as "rich" now. Thanks, Obama!!!

The fact that Obama thought that 529 plans were mostly used by "rich" people shows how out of touch he is. It's mostly used by middle class people trying to save for college. I guess my 9 month a year (and no paid holiday breaks) salary along with a military salary qualifies my hubby and I as "rich" now. Thanks, Obama!!!
Part of the Democrat Way is to make middle class people dependent on the govt.

Tax,spend and create a billion new regulations we can then fine you for not complying with. I will then divide Americans by class,color and religion. I am Barry Soetoro and this is how i roll!

Rich or just responsible, doesn't matter. **** like this is why I fear that I will never see my social security, or at least much of it.

"Mr. Troglodyte, you have a pension and 403b, there are so many who were unable to save for retirement. They need social security more than you. Here's your monthly check, that should cover lunch and a tank of gas."

Part of the Democrat Way is to make middle class people dependent on the govt.
I believe Obama's goal is to eliminate the middle class with taxes and minimum wage hikes which will then make it the rich vs. the poor so we can have a good ol' fashioned class war based Communist Revolution.

I believe that is play numero uno on Obama's Communist Manifesto playbook.

I believe Obama's goal is to eliminate the middle class with taxes and minimum wage hikes which will then make it the rich vs. the poor so we can have a good ol' fashioned class war based Communist Revolution.

The Republicans are the only chance to offer the middle class tax cuts. Maybe one day the middle class in general will wake up and realize the government is taking too much from them, and redistributing the wealth to the bottom 20%. The Dem's are also creating completion for jobs middle class type of jobs by giving amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants. When is Obama and the Democrats going to do something for families paying taxes in the 25-28% brackets? Wake up middle class. If they government taxed you 10% less, and killed their pork bills and fat cat pensions, you'd have more disposable income to better you life and your family.

Biden said it best during Obama's administration. The middle class is getting killed. One way to create jobs now and give them lower energy costs is the Key Stone Pipe line. Guess who's going to veto that.

I believe Jamais said it best -
Bxv46ntCcAA8hcI.jpg:large

you only have to substitute America for her

This will probably be back, with income specifications. Those under $200k, $400k for joint returns, will be exempt. That way the "rich", will finally be paying their fair share.

This will probably be back, with income specifications. Those under $200k, $400k for joint returns, will be exempt. That way the "rich", will finally be paying their fair share.

I doubt it will come back any time soon. BHO is in the pocket of teachers unions and liberal colleges. I highly doubt they are behind this. I think he spoke before he knew WTF he was talking about. They will go after the 401K, 403B etc... plans before to long. Way too much money in those to not tax.

He's doing well toward that objective in a short time. Well if we come to a revolt i hope everyone knows his address to thank him for all of the hope&change..;)