• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obamagate!

I have believed this since the beginning - KT McFarland: 'Russia Hoax' Devised to Cover Up 'Something Very Big'

I've thought that they were covering up something Russia-related with Hillary/Clintons. As we all know, they like to accuse you of what they do. It was definitely a big time misdirection tactic. Doesn't take anything credible for the media to play along. I still can't believe Susan Rice wasn't challenged even a little bit on at least one of the five talk shows she went on and spewed that ridiculous Youtube video story after the Benghazi attack.

I certainly don't rule out the possibility that Bammy was trying to sabotage the President for reasons other than just to ruin him and preserve his pathetic "legacy." But in terms of motivation, Occam's razor would apply:

Bammy tried to ruin Trump because he (rightly) feared Trump would ruin him.

I certainly don't rule out the possibility that Bammy was trying to sabotage the President for reasons other than just to ruin him and preserve his pathetic "legacy." But in terms of motivation, Occam's razor would apply:

Bammy tried to ruin Trump because he (rightly) feared Trump would ruin him.

What do you mean by "ruin him"? Something other than exposing something significant?

What do you mean by "ruin him"? Something other than exposing something significant?

Dismantling Obamawaste, getting the economy roaring, getting citizens back to work, getting us out of the wars profitable to some and devastating to most, and showing that Obama was a weak, ineffectual, effeminate, lying traitor.

Which he was damn well doing before the Chinese flu.

Dismantling Obamawaste, getting the economy roaring, getting citizens back to work, getting us out of the wars profitable to some and devastating to most, and showing that Obama was a weak, ineffectual, effeminate, lying traitor.

Which he was damn well doing before the Chinese flu.

Ah. Yeah, I don't think that would be enough of a motive for other people to risk jail time and in some cases commit treason, but I guess it's possible.

Ah. Yeah, I don't think that would be enough of a motive for other people to risk jail time and in some cases commit treason, but I guess it's possible.

True. A politician would have to be a complete narcissist with visions of grandeur to think he could use the NSA and FBI to spy on a political opponent just because and then expect to get away with it.

Complete narcissist with visions of grandeur ... reminds me of somebody. Oh yeah, this guy:

iu

images

House Dems unveil coronavirus bill estimated to cost $3T, in largest stimulus package yet

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-coronavirus-relief-bill-to-reach-3t

Yeah, being $25 trillion in debt, no big deal. Nothing. No worries.

$28 trillion or $30 trillion or $40 trillion? Who gives a ****. Okay, so by simply printing paper money that has no real value anymore, the dollar is no longer the world currency, the Chinese Yuan becomes the world currency, and the United States can no longer just ******* print money without having 1924 Germany and 2018 Venezuela level inflation, and our economy is in the *******, but that's all good, right?

Maybe we make this nation such a ******* dump that illegals decide to go somewhere else.

Yeah, being $25 trillion in debt, no big deal. Nothing. No worries.

$28 trillion or $30 trillion or $40 trillion? Who gives a ****. Okay, so by simply printing paper money that has no real value anymore, the dollar is no longer the world currency, the Chinese Yuan becomes the world currency, and the United States can no longer just ******* print money without having 1924 Germany and 2018 Venezuela level inflation, and our economy is in the *******, but that's all good, right?

Maybe we make this nation such a ******* dump that illegals decide to go somewhere else.

Littered through this and a dozen other forums are years worth of posts about the theory that the globalists have been trying to hyper-inflate the dollar to gain massive wealth and power... step one was buy up all the gold and precious commodities and step 2 was to rack up absurd debt.. step three was to print money to cover the debt then when the value of the dollar crashes buy back everything with precious metals and commodities at minuscule fractions of a penny on the dollar... just sayin....

Reactions: JMM
I'll be shocked if anything sticks to Obama

That's Black Jesus. Seriously, the guy hoodwinked so many sheep into thinking he was some sort of demigod w/ his smooth oration & ability to bullshit his way out of a wet paper bag that people still idolize and worship him -- & would literally do anything they could to see him President again.

And on actual merit/results, what did he do for this country?

That's Black Jesus. Seriously, the guy hoodwinked so many sheep into thinking he was some sort of demigod w/ his smooth oration & ability to bullshit his way out of a wet paper bag that people still idolize and worship him -- & would literally do anything they could to see him President again.

And on actual merit/results, what did he do for this country?
Choom Wagon

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app

They didn't think they had risk. Hillary was going to win, and their crimes would never see the light of day. They also had insurance policies.

They didn't think they had risk. Hillary was going to win, and their crimes would never see the light of day. They also had insurance policies.

I definitely believe that. I still think the motive had to be bigger than basically ******* with Trump for whatever reason. I the Russian collusion scam had to do with protecting Hillary, through misdirection, and thereby protecting their next meal ticket. They had to believe they were all at risk of something, including Obama, if Hillary did not get elected.

That's Black Jesus. Seriously, the guy hoodwinked so many sheep into thinking he was some sort of demigod w/ his smooth oration

Only with a teleprompter...otherwise he was a mumbling stumbling fool, like Biden.

Not many people would act so obsessively they'd keep an accurate count.

So you admit you actually know how many times you've been banned and returned? :pound:

And people acting obsessively, that's rich coming from you, Elfpig.

Elftard, elfpig, etc. Y'all seem to have some fixation on elves here. Is it to make your penis look bigger by comparison?

As infrequently as I visit this site nowadays, reading a thread like this one, seeing the full-borne, unhinged meltdown by Trump and his supporters fueled by far-right lunatics and conspiracy nutjobs, is watching the downfall of America in real time. Like a trainwreck, it's hard to look away. It's been happening gradually for over three years now, from the moment this fraudulent mobster stepped into office. The country's been heading down a steep, slippery slope with the Trump base cheering and applauding every step of the way. All I can say, even at this late stage, is what I've said from the beginning. Congratulations are in order to the whole lot of you, who - through your support of Trump - have helped bring this great nation to her knees.

Let's hope for better days ahead for the Republic.

Hope everyone is safe and sound, look out for yourselves and your loved ones.

Typical Tibs. Same ol' tired drive-by leftist post that hates on the deplorables, but says not a thing about the issue at hand. Don't you get winded from blowing all that hot air? Does it make you feel better to express all that hatred toward your fellow man?