• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obamagate!

First Black President.

Walter Mitty the rock star is advising me to seek counseling. That's pretty good.

Because of I have a picture of Jimmy Page in my avatar, you take that as I idolize or want to be a rockstar? Like I said, seek serious counseling.

Does it make you feel better to express all that hatred toward your fellow man?
Nah, no hatred whatsoever. The term you’re looking for is pity. I feel sorry for you guys, so many of you willing to go down with a sinking ship instead of facing reality and seeing this presidency for the historical failure and travesty that it is. Oh well, to each his own.

Nah, no hatred whatsoever.

I've lost count how many times you've expressed your unequivocal hatred of Trump and for those of us knuckle-dragging morons that helped elect him to office. You're such a fraud.

I've lost count how many times you've expressed your unequivocal hatred of Trump
Yup, I hate Trump with every ounce of my being for being a fraud; a corrupt, vile criminal who’s turned the nation - and the world - into a dystopian, real-life version of Mad Max. His followers and supporters? Again, I mostly just feel sorry for you, for swallowing all the lies, even after all this time. So sad.

Love your optimism, but I believe that when the evidence is clearly presented demonrats and the media would once again join forces declaring this a right wing conspiracy. I can just hear it. Once again they will accuse others of doing what they do... by accusing Barr and charging the DOJ with corruption. They're gonna call this "right wing revenge" for a just impeachment of Trump. And to the staunch Obama supporters this would be a declaration of war.

i've seen statements of "Barr is now just doing Trump's bidding" and declaring the White House corrupt.

Yup, I hate Trump with every ounce of my being for being a fraud; a corrupt, vile criminal who’s turned the nation - and the world - into a dystopian, real-life version of Mad Max. His followers and supporters? Again, I mostly just feel sorry for you, for swallowing all the lies, even after all this time. So sad.

so you then understand how many of us would have felt had that lying, corrupted, shitbag, weasely, lying, corrupted, fake, murderous, traitorous, lying, shitbag Hildebeast would have been elected.

Good luck with that one, Supe. Or just completely ignore it is probably the much better option.

How so?

derand13.jpg

Last edited:

Your TDS is most likely too severe to grasp this:

96763545_652862545445612_2557259214921662464_o.jpg

Last edited:
Tweeted just now:

Donald J. Trump
1 min ·
If I were a Senator or Congressman, the first person I would call to testify about the biggest political crime and scandal in the history of the USA, by FAR, is former President Obama. He knew EVERYTHING. Do it Lindsey Graham, just do it. No more Mr. Nice Guy. No more talk!

iu

I thought maybe it was in reference to Mike Obama's abdomen and stood for Front-Butt Penis.

FBP

Fist Bumping President or Fist Bumping ***** whichever ….

fist-bump3b.jpg

fist-bump2.jpg

fist-bump.png

fistbump4b.jpg

Last edited:
Tweeted just now:

Donald J. Trump
1 min ·
If I were a Senator or Congressman, the first person I would call to testify about the biggest political crime and scandal in the history of the USA, by FAR, is former President Obama. He knew EVERYTHING. Do it Lindsey Graham, just do it. No more Mr. Nice Guy. No more talk!

Spoken like a moron.

That depends upon which facts one tends to believe and the inconvenient ones we tend to dismiss, no?

Poorly worded. Facts are truths therefore non negotiable, however, you can choose or not choose to believe in accusations. I assume you believe the accusations tossed at Barr, no?