• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obama’s ISIS strategy sparks doubt, resentment among Pentagon officials

Spike

Reaction score
After months of U.S. and coalition airstrikes on hundreds of Islamic State targets, after U.S. surveillance and intelligence collection, and with senior American officers advising Iraqis at a joint command center, the battlefield outcome still was no better than the rout of Mosul 11 months ago.

A former official who is frequently in the Pentagon said, “The building is very guarded about what they say, but clearly the White House is running the campaign, which has them furious.”

This source said combat pilots can loiter over a target for hours before approval comes to strike it. Sometimes approval never comes.

“The targeting requires immaculate rules of engagement, which means they cannot drop if there is a possibility of collateral damage [civilian deaths],” the former official said.

U.S. Central Command’s list of airstrikes around Ramadi showed a smattering of tactical strikes, not concentrated air power.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-state-strategy-sparks-doubt-resentme/?page=1

------------------
Joint_Chiefs_c0-43-1024-639_s561x327.jpg

ISIS isn’t the JV team, the Obama administration is

Hitler thought he could run a war too.

THere is no stradegy because the man in charge is not a stradegist!

Does this really surprise anyone? I saw a poll yesterday in which it said 14% of military approve of Obama and his policies. I think that's too high- and it's **** like this that keeps his popularity low. (And the fact that Obama is an incompetent, disrespectful fraud).

Last edited:
I missed this thread. Someone can delete or merge mine if needed.

Obama is a cuckold.
Internationally, we are considered to be weak and useless.

How have we fallen?

Cuckold.

There's a word I haven't seen/heard since reading "The World According to Garp" back in college. I like that word!!!

Bomma only wants to kill SOME Muslims. Remember, He personally selected or approved some drone strikes. Problem is that you can't figure out who He wants to kill and who He thinks is His bud.