• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Obama's Wall. You read that correctly!

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
According to spy photos from TMZ, workers are currently building a brick wall around the rental home where the Obamas plan to live after leaving the White House.

The home was sold in 2014 for $5,295,000 and has 9 beds and 8.5 bathrooms. It has 8,200 square feet and was built in 1928.

The Obama family is expected to live in Washington D.C. while youngest daughter Sasha finishes school.

>>> Obama's net worth when he took office wasn't close to 5 million. How can he buy this house?

According to spy photos from TMZ, workers are currently building a brick wall around the rental home where the Obamas plan to live after leaving the White House.

The home was sold in 2014 for $5,295,000 and has 9 beds and 8.5 bathrooms. It has 8,200 square feet and was built in 1928.

The Obama family is expected to live in Washington D.C. while youngest daughter Sasha finishes school.

>>> Obama's net worth when he took office wasn't close to 5 million. How can he buy this house?

He's renting it from Joe Lockhart, Bill Clinton's former press secretary, for approximately $22,000 a month. Like I said elsewhere, there is never a recession in D.C. Business is yuge.

Hey, it's okay, Bammy has some extra Bedrooms for refugees he let in.

You could probably fit two families in a bedroom since a bathroom is included.

I doubt his daughter's private school is on Michelle's diet plan that failed for urban public schools.

He's renting it from Joe Lockhart, Bill Clinton's former press secretary, for approximately $22,000 a month. Like I said elsewhere, there is never a recession in D.C. Business is yuge.

I wonder how much he's going to charge the Government for housing his security team?

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

I wonder how much he's going to charge the Government for housing his security team?
Secret Service pays for all that. We, WE DO in the end. A law was passed during Bush 41's term that cut back Secret Service protection to ex-Presidents from lifetime to ten years. I'm willing to bet that changes back to lifetime for FBP if it hasn't already.

Secret Service pays for all that. We, WE DO in the end. A law was passed during Bush 41's term that cut back Secret Service protection to ex-Presidents from lifetime to ten years. I'm willing to bet that changes back to lifetime for FBP if it hasn't already.

I think I remember reading where the Clintons were charging the Government the same amount as their house payment.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

Why is Obama building that wall, anyway? Won’t rabid Bernie supporters just tunnel under it? Obama slams Bernie bots! They are in a rage!

Obama says Sanders' supporters helped undermine Obamacare

Barack Obama said on Friday that criticism from the left wing of his own Democratic Party helped feed into the unpopularity of Obamacare, his signature healthcare reform law.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-obamacare-idUSKBN14Q2E5

10 years is still a long time. Imagine being a secret service agent having to monitor Obammy's safety. I'd be one cranky agent