• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

OFFICIAL Prediction——————. STEELERS at Seattle

Iron Mike and his Men of Steel 22
One of 5 NFL franchises named after a bird 20

Rudolph 280
2 TD's
0 picks

Steelers 28
Seacocks 18
Mason 310 3td 1 int
BT50 psi 33

And I would also like to bid $1.00 Bob

Steelers 28
Seacocks 18
Mason 310 3td 1 int
BT50 psi 33

And I would also like to bid $1.00 Bob

What are you bidding on ???

Lunar will give you a FREE ride on the BT50, but no seat belts so you'll have to give him a reach - around to hold on....................................

Salute the nation

What are you bidding on ???

Lunar will give you a FREE ride on the BT50, but no seat belts so you'll have to give him a reach - around to hold on....................................

Salute the nation
Just bidding 1 dollar just incase everyone else is over the actual score. Trying the Price is Right strategy…lol

Seattle 33
Steelers 17

Steelers will have a hard time with Seattle receivers, secondary and RPO.

Mason 279 1 td
psi 34

30 -26 steelers over Seattle

243 passing yds 2 TDs Mason

after consulting Marisa Tomei
the correct tire pressure should be 34 lbs

Who the hell is Marisa Tomei ?

Is she your “AIR” hose ***** ?

Salute the nation

Steelers 37-17...Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer is still under the Gypsys Elixi & leads us to Red-Zone city today...The spirit of Terry Bradshaw engulfs Mason today...On the Fox NFL Pre-Game Show, Bradshaw angered the Steeler Gods by stating that Steeler fans will be going home sad today. The Steelers are fighting for a playoff spot & a Steeler Great puts out that bad, negative energy?

Franco says "Terry do you NOT remember the Immaculate Reception"? "WAS THERE NO HOPE" or you & I Terry when we trailed the Raiders in the playoffs & you totally mis-fired & overthrew your intended receiver ball by 15 yards. Did the Steelers still not prevail when you made what looks like a pathetic throw to bounce off Tatum & into my hands for the Game Winner. Oh you of weak faith Terry...

Franco meets with the Heavenly Rooneys & It was hear-by decreed by the Steeler Gods that Mason Rudolph would be given the spirit & magic of Bradshaw for this one particular game...

Mason has pure magic & is epic Terry Bradshaw for one game

Rudy 27-37 for 337 yards 3 TD's

Last edited:
Steelers 24
Seahawks 20
That prediction is based on DJ actually catching the ball when it comes his way and Najee punishing them. I',m thinking they take Pickett away at all costs