• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

OFFICIAL Prediction——————. STEELERS at Seattle

Who the hell is Marisa Tomei ?

Is she your “AIR” hose ***** ?

Salute the nation
What? You might want to ask your cousin because Vinnie won't be happy with you.

Do you even know what the BT50 is ???? Asking for a friend…………….

Salute the nation
I think it's a Mazda pickup but I could be wrong. I just had my tires rotated on my king ranch and they were set at 50 psi so I went with that. other than that I got nuttin. lol

I think it's a Mazda pickup but I could be wrong. I just had my tires rotated on my king ranch and they were set at 50 psi so I went with that. other than that I got nuttin. lol
Yes it is - at least when the pickup has a Mazda badge on it, it's a BT50. 50 PSI is a bit high for a BT50 (it's smaller than a King Ranch so wouldn't run tyres with the same load capacity).

Do you even know what the BT50 is ???? Asking for a friend…………….

Salute the nation
Yep, it's one of these:

images

OK gang, we have a winner, but two were tied and it came to tie breakers

WINNER——WINNER——WINNER
jiminoh——
3 points diffential / -6 total passing / 3tds—————- 32psi
(I think you have won before, but PM me to confirm so I can let slash know)

2nd place but still a champion in Canada
Paul G———- 3 points differential / +31 total passing / 2tds———————34psi

HONORABLE mention because he is honorable and knows his **** when it comes to the BT50
CONFLUENCE—————- 9psi (Factory calls for 10psi, but when I put the gauge on… it said 9)

For you uneducated
and poor reading comprehension peoples, the BT50 is a Coleman BT50 MINI-bike. It has been referred here in several threads and throughout this season. Lunar is certified to drive it nearly anytime he wants but has complained about all the chicks wanting rides.

It has gone over the Niagara Falls twice and survived without a scratch, that’s how we transport it across the border for Paul to ride in parade routes (Not actual parade because he’d reck into something, just the parade route.)

Any other questions can be directed to my Foreign Correspondence team headed up by Litos.

Salute the nation

OK gang, we have a winner, but two were tied and it came to tie breakers

WINNER——WINNER——WINNER
jiminoh——
3 points diffential / -6 total passing / 3tds—————- 32psi
(I think you have won before, but PM me to confirm so I can let slash know)

2nd place but still a champion in Canada
Paul G———- 3 points differential / +31 total passing / 2tds———————34psi

HONORABLE mention because he is honorable and knows his **** when it comes to the BT50
CONFLUENCE—————- 9psi (Factory calls for 10psi, but when I put the gauge on… it said 9)

For you uneducated
and poor reading comprehension peoples, the BT50 is a Coleman BT50 MINI-bike. It has been referred here in several threads and throughout this season. Lunar is certified to drive it nearly anytime he wants but has complained about all the chicks wanting rides.

It has gone over the Niagara Falls twice and survived without a scratch, that’s how we transport it across the border for Paul to ride in parade routes (Not actual parade because he’d reck into something, just the parade route.)

Any other questions can be directed to my Foreign Correspondence team headed up by Litos.

Salute the nation
Thanks, and it was nice to pick the Men of Steel to win and have it happen. :)

Also, I was torn on the BT50 (glad it survived the Falls) because I remembered it being a MINI BIKE - I almost went with the air pressure that's usually found on riding mowers. (10 or less)

And also thanks to you and @slashsteel for doing this. And those that donate the prizes like @Sarge did for my prediction in the Cheats score a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
Thanks, and it was nice to pick the Men of Steel to win and have it happen. :)

Also, I was torn on the BT50 (glad it survived the Falls) because I remembered it being a MINI BIKE - I almost went with the air pressure that's usually found on riding mowers. (10 or less)

And also thanks to you and slash for doing this. And those that donate the prizes like Sarge did for my prediction in the Cheats score a few weeks ago.

Slash has your address, I confirmed with him.

Glad you participate

Might have to OPEN an expert category ……………… LoL

Salute the nnation